Cops' arrests prompt change at police...

Cops' arrests prompt change at police dept.

There are 17 comments on the Charleston Daily Mail story from Dec 12, 2011, titled Cops' arrests prompt change at police dept.. In it, Charleston Daily Mail reports that:

SHINNSTON, W.Va. -- Officials are changing evidence procedures at the Shinnston Police Department after an officer was charged with an evidence-related crime for the second time in two years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Charleston Daily Mail.

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#1 Dec 16, 2011
What a bright idea that is.
Nightrider

Clarksburg, WV

#2 Dec 17, 2011
Shinnston said they were going to pattern their evidence lockers after Clarksburg. What a joke...they have had more stuff stolen out of Clarksburgs than any other place in WV...Slot Machines, money, guns, etc, etc...what a joke

Location hidden

#3 Dec 17, 2011
You sir have no idea what you are speaking of. The words flow strait out of your ass.
In the know

Buckhannon, WV

#4 Dec 17, 2011
Nightrider wrote:
Shinnston said they were going to pattern their evidence lockers after Clarksburg. What a joke...they have had more stuff stolen out of Clarksburgs than any other place in WV...Slot Machines, money, guns, etc, etc...what a joke
Just for the record Clarksburg P.D. does not keep money in the evidence room and there is only one Officer that is responsible to go into the room to retrieve any evidence for the other Officers. The evidence room gets spot checked at different times to ensure compliance. This is not the 1970's anymore'
Beware the RAZOR

Clarksburg, WV

#5 Dec 18, 2011
Anyone on this site: Beware of RAZOR1979 he is a person who attacks others on here he disagrees with.

I have learned he is a coal miner with no real education. Dropped out of the 10th grade. So just ignore him....
boohoo

Bridgeport, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2011
Beware the RAZOR wrote:
Anyone on this site: Beware of RAZOR1979 he is a person who attacks others on here he disagrees with.

I have learned he is a coal miner with no real education. Dropped out of the 10th grade. So just ignore him....
i had something else in mind but your not worth typing that much so ill just say.... shut up
Illuminatti

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2011
It takes two supervisors to retrieve evidence from the CPD evidence room.

Location hidden

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Beware the RAZOR wrote:
Please buddy, make me chuckle.

People in this world have an axe to grind and talk about stuff they have no idea about. This is a perfect example of that. Throwing out malicious unfounded bull shit about Clarksburg PD, or for that matter anything I have personal knowledge about will not go on without me calling out the lieing scums of this world. I hate this site I wish it were wiped off the internet, however as long as it exists I will at least keep it balanced by calling BS on you people. It is a shame you don't have to back up the claims you make here. It is time for a bill to make it required to provide your idenity when making claims against people and businesses you can not support.
boohoo

Bridgeport, WV

#9 Dec 20, 2011
Razor1979 wrote:
<quoted text>Please buddy, make me chuckle.

People in this world have an axe to grind and talk about stuff they have no idea about. This is a perfect example of that. Throwing out malicious unfounded bull shit about Clarksburg PD, or for that matter anything I have personal knowledge about will not go on without me calling out the lieing scums of this world. I hate this site I wish it were wiped off the internet, however as long as it exists I will at least keep it balanced by calling BS on you people. It is a shame you don't have to back up the claims you make here. It is time for a bill to make it required to provide your idenity when making claims against people and businesses you can not support.
dont even waste your wit on him
Alice Johnson

Shinnston, WV

#10 Dec 21, 2011
People have a right to free speech. IF cops are corrupt, then people need to KNOW. If cops do not care whether evidence is safe or not, if they do not care if their fellow police officers beat up homeless or disabled people, if cops do not care to be decent folks, then people need to know.

Since: Sep 11

United States

#11 Dec 21, 2011
Razor is a very educated and knowledgeable guy he seems to know his shit
boohoo

Fairmont, WV

#12 Dec 22, 2011
Alice Johnson wrote:
People have a right to free speech. IF cops are corrupt, then people need to KNOW. If cops do not care whether evidence is safe or not, if they do not care if their fellow police officers beat up homeless or disabled people, if cops do not care to be decent folks, then people need to know.
POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!! hey 1970 is calling, they want you and your hippie ass back pronto! so please do us a favor and go

Location hidden

#13 Dec 22, 2011
I wish chicks would start burning thier bra again. I'm sorry I missed that.
boohoo

Fairmont, WV

#14 Dec 22, 2011
Razor1979 wrote:
I wish chicks would start burning thier bra again. I'm sorry I missed that.
lol
clks resident

United States

#15 Dec 26, 2011
Beware the RAZOR wrote:
Razor is no coal miner he could only wish to have income as a coal miner. He is a dispatcher for 911

Location hidden

#16 Dec 28, 2011
clks resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Razor is no coal miner he could only wish to have income as a coal miner. He is a dispatcher for 911
I am a myth. I don't even really exist.
orangeandgreen

Clarksburg, WV

#17 Dec 29, 2011
this web site is full of bullshit.it is actually more fun than reading the enquirerbut the 1st amendment does give us feedom of speech.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shop n save deli 16 hr essential_water 1
Anyone know her?? 22 hr really_pissed 2
Pieces of S***t Wed C-Rae 8
Brandon Leroy Wed Come out 3
Jenny Del Whoro Cornell Tue jodelgo 1
Jewel City...? (Mar '10) Jul 18 Johnson 35
Name a drug dealer/user game Jul 17 Pee Wee Herman 2

Shinnston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance