Shinnston, WV

#1 Feb 22, 2011
what i dont understand is why this family which is the millers in hughes camp , gypsy. is not getting into any trouble . they have 3 or 4 horses on just a little yard and keeps one of them in a dog kennel , others in i dont know what . they are skinny . and this family has dogs dying all the time . and the rest of these dogs are a rack of bones . they have a baby also in the trailor , this trailor has rats , roaches and probably other things . im a major animal lover and nothing can seem to get done about this . anyone know what else i can do ? these poor animals and that 6 month old baby doesnt need to live a life like this . Thank you

Shinnston, WV

#2 Feb 22, 2011
everyone should get involved in this case . sounds to me like this family needs the cops or something there .

Ann Arbor, MI

#3 Feb 23, 2011
Because it is Gypsy, have u seen the scum that floats out of that place. I know I used to date a guy from there and all those people are cracked out. Maybe someone should call ASPCA, they would step in and do something about it.
good luck

Shinnston, WV

#4 Feb 24, 2011
You can call the Sheriffs department I am pretty sure that is who handles the animal abuse cases. They will need the location or the address to the place. There is a place in Lumberport that has a dog that used to sit in mud all the time and just shake. I made one call and they were out there that day and checked on it. Its not there no more so I would say they took it thank goodness. The poor thing lived in 2 foot of mud and ice in the winter it was awful. Good luck to you.

Shinnston, WV

#5 Feb 25, 2011
thanks for all the suggestions u guys . ill do all that and see if it helps .i just wish more people would see this and get involved . seriously u all should see this , you would cry . its terrible.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum 23 hr Weepy 1,033
these two girls (Jan '11) Wed Ronald Benton Ray... 6
doug rose (Mar '15) Tue super girl 6
News Officials discuss police, fire fees (Dec '14) Oct 2 Rusty Gate 21
Drug dealers in shinnston Like Damian Rutter Sep 30 Concerned citizens 1
Saltwell Exon Sep 30 Curious 1
Jewel City...? (Mar '10) Sep 28 Sanchez 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shinnston Mortgages