Policeman Audited by IRS

Policeman Audited by IRS

Posted in the Shinnston Forum

Alison Smith

Shinnston, WV

#1 Jul 28, 2011
I read in the newspaper the other day that a nasty cop had been verbally abusive to the wrong person. The man the cop was rude to happened to work for the IRS. About six months after that altercation, the officer had a large debt of $10,000 he had to pay back to the IRS for tax fraud.
Cops are not always honest, upright citizens. More often than not, cops are very similar in personality to criminals. Citizens should realize they have rights and not always be agreeable with the actions of authority figures. Many men and women become cops because they are aggressive by nature and some of them enjoying being abusive to others. I think that when you are dealing with dishonest, corrupt people, that they should be reported to the IRS so they can check if he or she has paid their taxes. The address for the fraud unit is IRS, Fresno, CA, 93888. Our country is heavily in debt and everyone has to pay their fair share of taxes, even the dishonest, corrupt people.

Since: Jun 11

Morgantown, WV

#2 Jul 28, 2011
Your just mad because the cops arrested you for prostitution.
Concerned Shinn Citizen

Shinnston, WV

#3 Aug 26, 2011
Chrissi82 wrote:
Your just mad because the cops arrested you for prostitution.
She has a point, and you obviously have issues.

To often people in professions like law enforcement, medical, or fire fighters are held on a pedestal. I know for a face from personal experiences that more often then not they are just as decrepit as the criminals. 90 percent of the police officers I have known have been involved in illegal activity, while the vast majority of people who are volunteer fire fighters I have known are adulterers, thieves, petty criminals.

People need to wake up and hold these people to the same standards of everyone else.
Question Authority
also concerned shinn cit

Bridgeport, WV

#4 Aug 30, 2011
Concerned Shinn Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
She has a point, and you obviously have issues.
To often people in professions like law enforcement, medical, or fire fighters are held on a pedestal. I know for a face from personal experiences that more often then not they are just as decrepit as the criminals. 90 percent of the police officers I have known have been involved in illegal activity, while the vast majority of people who are volunteer fire fighters I have known are adulterers, thieves, petty criminals.
People need to wake up and hold these people to the same standards of everyone else.
Question Authority
So what you are saying is that the firefighters ems and police in shinnston are adulterers thieves and petty criminals? what all proof of this do u have?
Concerned Shinnston Cit

Shinnston, WV

#5 Aug 30, 2011
No, Im saying the cops/firefighters/ems that I HAD contact with overwhelmingly were just as vile, if not worst then most average people. I never said everyone was, just that the ones I know or knew. Your mileage may vary, but my experience has shown me that those in power, or with some notoriety are butt holes. The same goes for those religious leaders and politicians that abuse their offices.
Hold the same standards of morals you do for your children/family etc for everyone. No one should be devoid of scrutiny because they are a member of a profession that has some prestige.
Jack Stone

Shinnston, WV

#6 Sep 11, 2011
You nuckleheads have to realize Allison was speaking of cops only. Allison is a reporter by the way. You jokers probably do not even have a job. You probably
sell your self to those corrupt cops and you don't want to lose their business. You hillbillies are a joke if you are naive about the cops in Clarksburg, WV.
badkarma71

Fairmont, WV

#7 Sep 12, 2011
So, what you're saying is that because the IRS worker felt that the officer was rude or not acting professionally, he went to work and unethically abused his power by causing the officer to be audited. Seems to me that the act committed by the IRS worker seems to over shadow the rudeness from the officer. I wasn't there, just as I'm sure none of the others who posted a response were, so I don't know exactly what happened. But keep in mind what is rude to one person might not be rude to another. Also, being rude isn't a crime, you don't have a constitutional right to have everyone be nice to you. Google it and take a look. I think a lot of people need to grow up, and stop acting like victims looking for a handout or their 10 minutes of fame. By the way, if you're going to post something, check your grammar. At least use the spell checker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr Lahoozaher 4,192
Jeremy Halpenny 6 hr Just Me 2
New Bridgeport Mayor 21 hr Angela 5
Urse commercial May 17 Larry 1
Lawn company May 17 Newhere 1
He May 17 Tebubdi 1
Deleted post May 15 Center of attenti... 3

Shinnston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance