curious

Arnoldsburg, WV

#21 May 20, 2012
Maybe he needs to smoke some more dope? Smoking as much as he has has turned him into a rambling idiot. Maybe if he smokes like 5 lbs all at once it'll cure him? Or kill him. Eh, whichever we won't need to support him anymore.. What's your phd in there sporty? How to grow your own herb garden?
outtastate

Columbus, OH

#22 May 30, 2012
Hit by accident. Or dumb? Seriously you are making your stupidity more noticed every time you post I do have a PhD notthat uncommon where I come from. LOL
amazedbyignoranc e

Clarksburg, WV

#23 May 30, 2012
outtastate wrote:
Hit by accident. Or dumb? Seriously you are making your stupidity more noticed every time you post I do have a PhD notthat uncommon where I come from. LOL
http://www.city-data.com/city/Portsmouth-Ohio...
Actually PHD's are not that common where you come from, you can use the hyperlink to validate my point. Also, Portsmouth is about 1 ass hair away from being WV so please quit pretending you are that different. Of all the mistakes you have made typing you want to judge me on my one?
You are a douche, proven on multiple occasions, and validated by everyone else here who has commented. You are actually starting to make me feel...I'm starting to think I'm schooling a MR kid....
WhatAjoke

Clarksburg, WV

#24 Jun 12, 2012
amazedbyignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
When you text and drive you get this abomination of the English language.
haha...this made me laugh!
sixkofbitcheswon tshowname

United States

#25 Jul 30, 2012
RPT wrote:
Yea, don't pull any cars over just let them speed through the area with the hopes they will "spend money" in the area....lol you must have been the one pulled over and of course, you never do anything wrong. How bout you just tell the world your name and someone can take your miserable, illiterate ass out!
y r all u people so defensive of the police? I find this interesting and also think some research needs done in this communities social boundaries. Lol maybe guy w PhD should have a thesis on this.should be at least a thousand pages. Touche
sixkofbitcheswon tshowname

United States

#26 Jul 30, 2012
curious wrote:
Maybe he needs to smoke some more dope? Smoking as much as he has has turned him into a rambling idiot. Maybe if he smokes like 5 lbs all at once it'll cure him? Or kill him. Eh, whichever we won't need to support him anymore.. What's your phd in there sporty? How to grow your own herb garden?
enjoyed this very much. I at least have a sense of humor. Try one lengths your life expectancy. Lol read email on yahoo WV is one of ten worst states for health problems. Ohio? Nope thank you very much

Since: Jul 12

Clarksburg, WV

#27 Jul 31, 2012
LUMBERPORT, I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET FOR 160$ going 28 in a 25. the first day i moved to this state from washington dc. wow welcome to wv.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#29 Jul 31, 2012
Sherbee wrote:
LUMBERPORT, I GOT A SPEEDING TICKET FOR 160$ going 28 in a 25. the first day i moved to this state from washington dc. wow welcome to wv.
Lumberport is bad for that, but not as bad ad Summersville.

Since: Jul 12

Clarksburg, WV

#30 Aug 5, 2012
NightReaper wrote:
<quoted text> Lumberport is bad for that, but not as bad ad Summersville.
i learned that the hard way! BOO!
casual observer

Wheeling, WV

#31 Aug 9, 2012
Outastate may have obtained a PHD from one of these fine establishments.
Colleges/Universities in Portsmouth:
•Shawnee State University (Full-time enrollment: 3,573; Location: 940 Second St; Public; Website: WWW.SHAWNEE.EDU ; Offers Master's degree)
•Paramount Beauty Academy (FT enrollment: 48; Location: 1745 11th St; Private, for-profit)

My guess, the latter.
dontworrybehappy

United States

#32 Aug 18, 2012
casual observer wrote:
Outastate may have obtained a PHD from one of these fine establishments.
Colleges/Universities in Portsmouth:
•Shawnee State University (Full-time enrollment: 3,573; Location: 940 Second St; Public; Website: WWW.SHAWNEE.EDU ; Offers Master's degree)
•Paramount Beauty Academy (FT enrollment: 48; Location: 1745 11th St; Private, for-profit)
My guess, the latter.
wow did you really put that much time into this to research this persons town's colleges? You really need a life. Lmfao
casual observer

Wheeling, WV

#33 Oct 12, 2012
I wasted 3 minutes at work to do that, thanks. The internet is nice you should try it sometime.
anti-troll

Clarksburg, WV

#34 Oct 23, 2012
Heh, obviously the guy that is amazed by local jurisdiction on the interstate has never been anywhere. I travel all over the U.S. and several states allow local officers to patrol the interstate. With crime being as mobile as it is now (rolling meth labs etc) I feel this is a good thing.

As for the petulent child pretending to have a Phd. I have worked with academics for years and I do not know of ONE that would type the disjointed, ill concieved and fragmented posts that have been posted. I also don't know of ANY Phd that wouldn't JUMP at the chance to tell the world where they earned their Phd and what it was in. Obvious poseur.

Lets not feed the trolls lol
waterloo

Marietta, OH

#35 Dec 17, 2012
anti-troll wrote:
Heh, obviously the guy that is amazed by local jurisdiction on the interstate has never been anywhere. I travel all over the U.S. and several states allow local officers to patrol the interstate. With crime being as mobile as it is now (rolling meth labs etc) I feel this is a good thing.
As for the petulent child pretending to have a Phd. I have worked with academics for years and I do not know of ONE that would type the disjointed, ill concieved and fragmented posts that have been posted. I also don't know of ANY Phd that wouldn't JUMP at the chance to tell the world where they earned their Phd and what it was in. Obvious poseur.
haha obviously did not receive it in wv most people i know do have a doctorate and dont need to tell where they got it anti-troll ... another local cop post lol
waterloo

Marietta, OH

#36 Dec 17, 2012
anti-troll wrote:
so smart cant even spell POSER I REST MY CASE LOCAL COPS AT THEIR BEST U DEFINITELY DONT HAVE A PHD OR EVEN AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE LOL
waterloo

Marietta, OH

#37 Dec 17, 2012
anti-troll wrote:
college for doctorate is mercy college,dobbs ferry ny dumbass
amazedbyignoranc e

Terre Haute, IN

#38 Dec 17, 2012
waterloo wrote:
<quoted text>so smart cant even spell POSER I REST MY CASE LOCAL COPS AT THEIR BEST U DEFINITELY DONT HAVE A PHD OR EVEN AN ASSOCIATES DEGREE LOL
Actually Poseur is the way you are supposed to spell it as per Miram-Webster...Poser is the Urban Dictionary version and wouldn't get you any points in Scrabble. You accidently proved every point Anti-Troll made...and still think you won the fight...
waterloo

United States

#39 Jan 25, 2013
amazedbyignorance wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually Poseur is the way you are supposed to spell it as per Miram-Webster...Poser is the Urban Dictionary version and wouldn't get you any points in Scrabble. You accidently proved every point Anti-Troll made...and still think you won the fight...
SORRY ACCORDING TO WEBSTER DICTIONARY POSER WAS SPELLED CORRECTLY .... SCHOOLED

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#40 Jan 26, 2013
Im glad when I see police out doing their job! I travel a lot between several states and it is NOT a turn off for me when I see police pulling people over for speeding or whatnot. Its called following law! Try it out. I don't understand why its so difficult for people to accept that there are rules in life we need to follow.... Respect the ones who are there to enforce it (lawfully) Without rules the world would be complete chaos. There are no exceptions in the rules of life!
PEACE ||||
amazedbyignoranc e

Terre Haute, IN

#41 Jan 26, 2013
waterloo wrote:
<quoted text>SORRY ACCORDING TO WEBSTER DICTIONARY POSER WAS SPELLED CORRECTLY .... SCHOOLED
Look deeper into the definition.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shinnston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Bad ass visitor 1,342
Review: Dan Riggs Garage and Towing (Apr '12) Jun 28 Person 35
Morgan Bowman (Dec '15) Jun 23 jd 11
Planet Fitness Jun 23 mister lunk 2
Chris Hinzman Jun 19 KatieM 1
Visit my site Jun 19 spaminator 7
Ace Cuntingham Jun 18 Beavis 22

Shinnston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance