Jackson Rancheria casino lays off 115 workers
Jackson Rancheria casino laid off approximately 115 workers today. The casino's chief executive Rich Hoffman said the layoffs are due to the sagging economy.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.
#1 Jan 1, 2010
check this link very disturbing :
I just want to say that Jackson Casino used to be a nice place to visit. I have been going there for years and used to enjoy my day. The last two times that I have been there, the casino has been dirty, cups all over the machines, ashtrays not emptied, machines dirty. The bathrooms have been dirty also. I have been a member of the Dreamcatchers club for years #119388 and am really disappointed in the way Jackson has gone down hill. I am seriously considering making Redhawk my new casino of choice. Come on Jackson get it together and back on track. I would much rather come to Jackson but if it doesn't improve, I will drive an extra 20 minutes and go up the hill.
1. Parking most times a nightmare.
2. Gift shop is outrageously priced.
3. Service is non-existent or terribly rude (at best).
4. Bring TUMS if you eat at Uncle Buds Burgers, Etc...
5. Bring an Air Filter Face Mask (many do) and Visine due to the cigar & cigarette SMOKE and EXTREMELY POOR AIR CIRCULATION.
6. Be prepared to constantly smell the HORENDOUS BODY ODER and various RANCID BODY GASSES from the numerous unclean patrons (even if you do have an Air Filter Face mask).
7. Bring an AIR MATRESS to put on the ROCK HARD BEDS.
8. Bring your own DISINFECTENT WIPES (slot machines are never cleaned), unless you don't care if you contract the FLU, EYE INFECTION, Etc...
9. No Jackpots or Big Winners, unless you spend thousands and thousands of dollars and are a regular compulsive gambler that they happen to like.
10. Numerous THIEVES roam the casino waiting for any chance to STEAL your money/ticket - coat - purse - cigarettes - glasses - cell phone - wallet, or ANYTHING else that is not attached to your body (and security is a joke, doing NOTHING to help you recover your stolen items)
11. PEE PEE and DO DO on the bathroom floors.
12. Employees that BUMP INTO YOU and then GLARE AT YOU like it is your fault!
Add your comments below
|Police: Ex-St. Francis softball coach had sex w...||Jun 11||Sacremento Teen C...||2|
|New Book Debunks Claim that Atheists are Smarte... (Oct '15)||Jun 9||Thinking||108|
|Marcos Breton: Obama critic in Placerville offe... (Jul '08)||May 30||WellArmed||24|
|Barking dog Cameron Park (Jul '08)||May '16||had enough||9|
|Review: Brookside Dental - Phuong-Lien Ngo DDS (Oct '10)||May '16||Jerry Kramer||4|
|Rescue group takes in mutilated pup injured by ...||Apr '16||Julie Jane||1|
|Catalytic converter thefts grow in a (Aug '11)||Feb '16||Jason||5|
Find what you want!
Search Shingle Springs Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC