I like dark-skinned diversity!

I like dark-skinned diversity!

Posted in the Shiloh Forum

The Duke of Hazard

Bryan, OH

#1 Aug 9, 2013
I like dark-skinned diversity! I am listening to Dr. Ben Carson on Sean Hannity's talk-radio show, now, having listened to Herman Cain on WHIO-AM1290, this morning. What the heck, I even listened to Glenn Beck! There, don't this prove that I am a nice white guy?
Google

Longmeadow, MA

#2 Aug 9, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
I like dark-skinned diversity! I am listening to Dr. Ben Carson on Sean Hannity's talk-radio show, now, having listened to Herman Cain on WHIO-AM1290, this morning. What the heck, I even listened to Glenn Beck! There, don't this prove that I am a nice white guy?
Search results inform the public as to Leon Harrison's blatant racism and white supremacist propaganda.
Willie

Fairborn, OH

#3 Aug 9, 2013
Google wrote:
<quoted text>
Search results inform the public as to Leon Harrison's blatant racism and white supremacist propaganda.
i reported the thread but the mods at topix are inbred
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

#4 Aug 9, 2013
Willie wrote:
<quoted text>i reported the thread but the mods at topix are inbred
Perhaps Topix.com supports, endorses, and encourages racist sentiments, ideologies, and propaganda.
They sure do permit Leon Harrison to post profane and offensive material on the message boards.
First Amendment allows Leon Harrison to post whatever he wants online. It also allows the rest of the world to respond to his posts to remind him that he is a low-life scum bag that feeds off our hard earned tax dollars.
Avery

Longmeadow, MA

#5 Aug 9, 2013
The Duke of Hazard wrote:
Sean Hannity
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh
The Duke of Hazard
the Old Cold Warrior
Fan of Leon The Man

Blah, blah, blah! The pattern is clear as day.
The New Cool Warrior

Oxford, OH

#6 Aug 10, 2013
So, don't watch "Elysium" or you will wilt with white-liberal guilt and open your houses and homes to poor immigrants and citizens who roam and have no nice homes; you can also support and feed them, whether or not you get to breed them, but you must trust and heed them. Oh, I see, you feel guilty but want to take the taxes from me!
masterofconcrete pourers

Fairborn, OH

#7 Aug 10, 2013
Leon likes dark skin perversity with "brothas"
DOC

Dayton, OH

#9 Aug 15, 2013
Levi Stoltzfus

Newington, CT

#11 Aug 16, 2013
DOC wrote:
No spammer, I don't like your spam.
Doc Quackery

Fairborn, OH

#12 Aug 16, 2013
Is there a moderator around here to deal with the masturbator?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shiloh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr putin4trumpspooty 20,622
Leon is the hack checker 17 hr Not a fan of Leon... 1
Bad auto shop 19 hr Tim 1
Jerrod Shelton Tue DUCKboi 3
jeffrey m witt Tue JeffStone84 4
Cop thinks... Tue RickHelms82 4
D.P.&L. Sucks! Tue willmac235brn 8

Shiloh Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shiloh Mortgages