Boo Radley

Hartford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, Ohio - You suck! Leave the world alone. We don't like your "Old Cold Warrior" crap, we don't care about your racist rants, we know that you are a sick and perverted poor excuse for a human. Each and every time you post bullsh*t on Topix.com , we will continue to let the world know what type of sick freak you are. We want you to take any gun you own and shove it in any one of your orifices.
Devlin McGregor

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Lol. It's about time Leon had a taste of his own cough syrup. Doesn't look like it is working that well though. The jerk continues to subject the forum readers to his white supremacist trash. The guy needs to piss off and go to hell.
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

"Wwwweeeeeeeeee...Weeeeee e...Weeeeee...does not speak, uh...type for me; it sounding like a big little PC pig who whines...and is somebody in its own little mind. Oh, by the way, how do Internuts who sit on their butts like media sluts, plan or think that they can "drive' someone away? They wait and peck away until dawn, making us yawn, waiting for someone to respond. We not giving a shit about their hissy fits. They seem to me to be deranged if not strange, still hoping like dopes for change from Obamas, wanting them to be their daddies and mamas.
Avrey

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Literature Lover wrote:
"Wwwweeeeeeeeee...Weeeeee e...Weeeeee...does not speak, uh...type for me; it sounding like a big little PC pig who whines...and is somebody in its own little mind. Oh, by the way, how do Internuts who sit on their butts like media sluts, plan or think that they can "drive' someone away? They wait and peck away until dawn, making us yawn, waiting for someone to respond. We not giving a shit about their hissy fits. They seem to me to be deranged if not strange, still hoping like dopes for change from Obamas, wanting them to be their daddies and mamas.
Ha ha ha, yet you did responf Leon, That makes you a bloody fool. The only one having a hissy fit is you because you can't get away with insulting minorities on Topix any more with consequences. You are a racist prick that will die alone. Nobody cares about you or your whore mommy who taught you to be a racist old bag of horse sh*t. Cry for us some more Leon Harrison, tell West Carrollton all about how you rape little boys at gun point. My personal favorite is the amount of time you were beaten severly by other reservists when you tried to play "US Army" but were discharged dishonorably for playing with a little boys penis. Oh, do you think we would't find out you dirt bag? It's a mater of public record idiot!
Simon Simmons

Bristol, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 28, 2013

Avrey wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha, yet you did responf Leon, That makes you a bloody fool. The only one having a hissy fit is you because you can't get away with insulting minorities on Topix any more with consequences. You are a racist prick that will die alone. Nobody cares about you or your whore mommy who taught you to be a racist old bag of horse sh*t. Cry for us some more Leon Harrison, tell West Carrollton all about how you rape little boys at gun point. My personal favorite is the amount of time you were beaten severly by other reservists when you tried to play "US Army" but were discharged dishonorably for playing with a little boys penis. Oh, do you think we would't find out you dirt bag? It's a mater of public record idiot!
About time Leon Harrison got some of his wrath tossed back in his face.
The Duke of Hazard

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

You have to have a better offline outside real-world plan to get rid of a much better man, and not just from your dumb little make-believe cyber-place club-house playrooms.

http://s845.photobucket.com/user/OldColdWarri...
The Old Cold Warrior

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Is he gone yet? Will this make your panties wet?
The New Cool Warrior

Tipp City, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Leon Harrison was honorably discharged, as far as I and most of these little media 'hos know; having done more for our country than they ever will, doing his duties while enjoying the cuties. We still await those links we think, with copies of those public papers, that will end this little caper?
Literature Lover

Englewood, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Is he gone yet? Would it make your pecker hard or your panties wet?
Lashelle Jones

New Canaan, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2013

Literature Lover wrote:
Is he gone yet? Would it make your pecker hard or your panties wet?
I bet that would get a good laugh from a bunch of 6th graders Leon Harrison of 621 Upland Drive. You are about as mature as a 12 year old boy. It will be so great to have Topix forums devoid of your racist and perverted nonsense.
The Duke of Hazard

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I bet dat dis be from a dumb dependent dark Obama mama wit' at least one bastard an' brat Democrat, wit'out ah husband,'cause baby daddies don't count,'cause dey be no accounts. Why she care up dere 'bout us folks in Ohio? She be a wannabe media 'ho?
Net Nut

Brookville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

I think that Leon Harrison might only copy, paste, post, send and fairly share literature that he has written; unlike all of this clueless childish churlish girlish useless internut playroom chatter bullshittin'.
Dennis Gannon

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Net Nut wrote:
I think that Leon Harrison might only copy, paste, post, send and fairly share literature that he has written; unlike all of this clueless childish churlish girlish useless internut playroom chatter bullshittin'.
Finally, a name that fits Leon!

ALL OF THE ENGLEWOOD IP LOCATIONS ARE HIM!

Leon sits online talking to himself!
Deacon Drake

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2013

Leon Harrison is not an intelligent man. It is very pathetic to watch him talk to himself online posting racist material under different names for the same location.
Matilda Shanks

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Boo Radley wrote:
Leon Harrison of West Carrollton, Ohio - You suck! Leave the world alone. We don't like your "Old Cold Warrior" crap, we don't care about your racist rants, we know that you are a sick and perverted poor excuse for a human. Each and every time you post bullsh*t on Topix.com , we will continue to let the world know what type of sick freak you are. We want you to take any gun you own and shove it in any one of your orifices.
Google "Texas Topix Lawsuit". You'll see how it is. Topix could care less.
reality

Springboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

Boo Radley wrote:

Please speak for yourself in regard to your repeated use of the word "we". The last time I checked, all of us live in the United States of America. You or anyone else has the right to dislike what is said or written just the same as they have the right to like what is said or written. American's right to free speech is guaranteed under the Bill of Rights in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. For 230+ years hundreds of thousands of soldiers have sacrificed their lives so that YOU can have this right. If you can't appreciate that, then pack up your stuff and ship off to red china!
Samidy Sam

Longmeadow, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Please speak for yourself in regard to your repeated use of the word "we". The last time I checked, all of us live in the United States of America. You or anyone else has the right to dislike what is said or written just the same as they have the right to like what is said or written. American's right to free speech is guaranteed under the Bill of Rights in the First Amendment to the U.S. Constitution. For 230+ years hundreds of thousands of soldiers have sacrificed their lives so that YOU can have this right. If you can't appreciate that, then pack up your stuff and ship off to red china!
Okay tough guy... We the people. How long have you and Leon Harrison been sleeping together?
Rico Gonzalez

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2013

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you Leon Harrison loving dooky wipe!
Fireman Fred

Dayton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Boo Radley wrote:
Call the cops!
Literature Lover

West Alexandria, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2013

Soooo...this is supposed to drive someone away from this make-believe cyber-play place that is not real, but makes net nuts squeal, since they have no job or outside life or spouse, to keep them out of this little cyber-playhouse?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of31
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shiloh Discussions

Search the Shiloh Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 min Samuel 17,747
tattoo parlors 58 min kris moore 11
What is Aspergers Syndrome? (Sep '11) 2 hr CMS 191
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr ha ha 25,331
I need a rice cooker and a backpack... 6 hr CMS 3
Are Hookah Bars good for you? 9 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
Sen Reid(D) is anti American,need to go! 9 hr The Duke of Hazard 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shiloh Jobs

•••