Arson ruled in Reading row house fire...

Arson ruled in Reading row house fire that displaced 8

There are 6 comments on the readingeagle.com story from Mar 13, 2013, titled Arson ruled in Reading row house fire that displaced 8. In it, readingeagle.com reports that:

A fire that damaged three row houses in the 1000 block of Buttonwood Street and displaced eight residents was arson, an investigator with the Reading fire marshal's office said Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at readingeagle.com.

silly rabbit

Havertown, PA

#1 Mar 14, 2013
Local hounds from hell have always been working in collusion with local officials under some sort of color of law¿ The information age has made this corrupt organization work much easier¿ Estate planning and wills hold the key to there opperation¿ There collaboration to preditorize vullnerble recipiants begins at the will/estate filling¿
There facets of this organization in all levels of private as well as public sectors to help cover there trax¿
Hookedonphonics

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
Hey rabbit, did you graduate high school?
sally rabbit

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2013
Hookedonphonics wrote:
Hey rabbit, did you graduate high school?
no i not smurt to fenish skool
silly rabbit

United States

#5 Mar 15, 2013
sally rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> no i not smurt to fenish skool
Often imitated never duplicated¿ Impersonators are not tolerateted by the grammar police/ sofa sloutch kool king on the moronic gags topix¿ Were the news is selective and most important one sided¿

There will be no local news media outlets this weekend so it will be made up in the week to come¿ All just fun and games at your expense¿
Ur N Arse

Allentown, PA

#6 Mar 15, 2013
silly rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>
Often imitated never duplicated¿
You are right. Every time I take a carp, it looks different. Same goes to you, idiot.
silly rabbit

Avondale, PA

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Ur N Arse wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. Every time I take a carp, it looks different. Same goes to you, idiot.
Did you notice the allentown fire sniffing dog was in on this one¿ The firemen carried the tin cans like they were the goose that laid the golden egg¿

A picture is better than the dog that was in on it¿

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shillington Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tony Tonino Palumbo of Reading and Avondale Jan 8 Andrea 1
News There's a lot of fun out in the snow, many in B... (Feb '10) Dec '16 Ob-La-Di Ob-La-Da 6
Almost Hit By A Car on Lancaster Avenue Dec '16 Shaking Head 1
Reading Music Thread (Nov '15) Dec '16 Musikologist 3
News Will Trump bring back jobs? Pennsylvanians say,... Dec '16 ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 957
News Affordable Dental Solutions Revolutionizes Dent... Nov '16 zelma parsons 1
I am your employer!!!!!!!! Who cares if there i... (Jan '16) Nov '16 Its only right 2

Shillington Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shillington Mortgages