Hammer Dropped On Drug Ring

Full story: WFMZ

Federal, state, and local law enforcement authorities announced today the break-up of a local drug trafficking ring.
Comments
81 - 100 of 110 Comments Last updated Jun 20, 2010
lrvr

Moca, Puerto Rico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Luvr 2 wrote:
Where are they now?
Can i call m? C em?
idk were they any info let me know
Jessica

Bangor, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Cat wrote:
<quoted text> your mom is the trash, and look who talking, most likely you was one of they costumer!! cuz 80% of crack head down in Reading are white people coming from surburn
First of all I don't see one WHITE Person On the page ok So take a good look 2nd U Bitch U must be the CRACKHEAD Because U Don't Even Know How to Spell Suburb !!! And " YOU WAS ONE OF THEY COSTUMERS lol WHERE DID U LEARN HOW TO TALK !!!???? I think u need to smoke on that pipe alittle more LMFAO
hey

Beecher, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

wat's up with that Reading High basketball playa...
xavier Mumford?

Wat's he doing in that roundup?

Musta bin a mistake...how can ya graduate on tuesday and be arrested on Wed wit a drug ring?

Am I rong?

Didn't we see him playin with Reading and graduate on tuesday?

He's bin a busy guy......this week and for a long time?

Wat's up wit that?

luv u all at RHS.
longcarabine

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

Hey Jessica! The reason u dont see any crackers (I mean whites ) in the roundup is because through years of inbreeding the drooling, toothless, sister and brother porking, inbred locals do not have a business acumen anymore. They are happy making homemade meth for their own use so they can kill the one brain cell remaining. I'm not saying that the dirtbags arrested are any better. They should rot in prison.
24 Not

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 10, 2010

If a person is caught selling drugs instead of telling where they got them ,Ask WHO they sold them to.some day you might find someone who knows..Ha Ha
tony montana

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

ill be back

Since: Apr 09

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

longcarabine wrote:
Hey Mateys! How long u been married to all your sisters! Family dinners must be a hoot sharing them teeth, moonshine and meth!
How long have you been uneducated?
butchcut

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Mateys wrote:
For all you naive people out there, notice how there isn't one white person in the pic. I was made a racist, not born as one.
I am white and can tell you why theres no pic of a white person and thats because the whites are at the top controlling things and they dont have the balls to stand on the corner to sell the shit because they are cowards.
butchcut

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Jose wrote:
Should have been called "operation brown hammer".
I diot, they called it red hammer cause if you take yellow, black, brown red and white like you, your gonna get red. This problem is caused by every race. Theres no white pics cause they aint brave enough to stand on the corner.
Arizona

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

butchcut wrote:
<quoted text>I am white and can tell you why theres no pic of a white person and thats because the whites are at the top controlling things and they dont have the **** to stand on the corner to sell the **** because they are cowards.
If they are at the top controlling things, that makes them a whole lot more intelligent. Again, no surprise there.

“Be nice”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
If they are at the top controlling things, that makes them a whole lot more intelligent. Again, no surprise there.
Howdy Arizona/Yay/Whatever name you go by now.

“Be nice”

Since: Dec 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2010

Arizona wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying goodbye, it's been fun. Adios Amigos, I am taking up a new hobby so I don't have time for making any more comments. People to see, places to go, things to do, it's been fun...and tell Whamo goodbye for me. Adios.
Arizona

Reading, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

Suezanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Just saying goodbye, it's been fun. Adios Amigos, I am taking up a new hobby so I don't have time for making any more comments. People to see, places to go, things to do, it's been fun...and tell Whamo goodbye for me. Adios.
Good riddance, ho bag.

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2010

butchcut wrote:
<quoted text>I am white and can tell you why theres no pic of a white person and thats because the whites are at the top controlling things and they dont have the **** to stand on the corner to sell the **** because they are cowards.
Yeah, I'll bet that you are a spiggot or knee grow.
Nobama

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Reading High needs to clean up their basketball program (and probably the entire school) so that they don't play drug dealers against decent kids from other schools. All victories for this season should be forfeited. Other Berks County schools should drop Reading from their schedule, let them play other druggie schools.
longcarabine

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Mateys wrote:
<quoted text>
How long have you been uneducated?
I guess since I have known you and your relatives
and

Drexel Hill, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

Nobama wrote:
Reading High needs to clean up their basketball program (and probably the entire school) so that they don't play drug dealers against decent kids from other schools. All victories for this season should be forfeited. Other Berks County schools should drop Reading from their schedule, let them play other druggie schools.
I believe the DEA and other law enforcment teams are doing just that at Reading and the High School.

We all know the city, Reading is a serious hot bed of drugs and gangs.

The problen today is that there are drugs being used in all school districts so...all druggie schools are already playing together.

Citizens and teens have to step up and stop the drug use in ALL districts...but the "no snitch" policy or "Snitches get Stitches" rule threatens all those who would ordinarally come forward with information. Perhaps all sports students or all students should be randomly tested for drugs...just saying...if you want to know the truth, you take an active role...

Our kids could do so much better educationally and morally if drugs were not around and the city and surrounding areas would be much safer for everyone.

I firmly believe that all youth should be given a safe educational environment in which to study and learn and that teachers and administrators should be allowed to teach and supervise without fear of retribution or fear.

Any city or school where the gangs with guns, threats or drugs exist does not afford such an environment and the players should be eliminated by arrest, expulsion and imprisonment. All youth should be educated in a free and appropriate mileau where all are free to live and learn freely without fear of fights, stabbings and gunshots.

One major problem in Reading is the high concentration of youth living with parents who are adult, experienced gang members teaching their kids the gang life of violence and intimidation.

The gangs, run by these 30 something leaders, teach the youth to steal cars, burgle homes and businesses, rob citizens, deal drugs and guns, etc. They collect weekly dues from their younger members therefore the youth must commit more and more crimes to belong to the gang.

Parents throughout Berks and everywhere must keep tabs on their kids. The gangs are obviously getting desparate as is evidence by the high number of shootings recently. The teen members are now recuiting in elementary and middle schools...and former Reading gang families have moved into the suburbs and rural areas of Berks.

Therefore the gangs are already living next to you and your children and grandchildren. The gang teens are working in the box stores and gorcery stores where you use your credit cards and give out personal information during purchases.

Their kids are befriending your teen boys and girls where they listen to info regarding who just bought what and who is going on vacation and when. Then you become the next burglary statistic.

Allentown

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2010

longcarabine wrote:
<quoted text> I guess since I have known you and your relatives
Wow! That makes sense. You are a complete idiot.
blessed

Bridgeport, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

Mateys wrote:
For all you naive people out there, notice how there isn't one white person in the pic. I was made a racist, not born as one.
ARE YOU A TOTAL IDIOT? LOOK AT THE 400+ THE FEDS BUSTED ACROSS THE COUNTRY THAT SAME DAY & CHECK THE COLOR OF THE FACES. MOST PLANES & SHIPS OWNERS ARE WHITE & WHO ARE THE PILL POPPERS & METH USERS? CHECK YOURSELF. THERE ARE ONLY TWO KINDS OF PEOPLE: GOOD & BAD & THEY COME IN ALL COLORS- DRUG DEALERS INCLUDED!!!
Nobama

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2010

and wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe the DEA and other law enforcment teams are doing just that at Reading and the High School.
We all know the city, Reading is a serious hot bed of drugs and gangs.
The problen today is that there are drugs being used in all school districts so...all druggie schools are already playing together.
Citizens and teens have to step up and stop the drug use in ALL districts...but the "no snitch" policy or "Snitches get Stitches" rule threatens all those who would ordinarally come forward with information. Perhaps all sports students or all students should be randomly tested for drugs...just saying...if you want to know the truth, you take an active role...
Our kids could do so much better educationally and morally if drugs were not around and the city and surrounding areas would be much safer for everyone.
I firmly believe that all youth should be given a safe educational environment in which to study and learn and that teachers and administrators should be allowed to teach and supervise without fear of retribution or fear.
Any city or school where the gangs with guns, threats or drugs exist does not afford such an environment and the players should be eliminated by arrest, expulsion and imprisonment. All youth should be educated in a free and appropriate mileau where all are free to live and learn freely without fear of fights, stabbings and gunshots.
One major problem in Reading is the high concentration of youth living with parents who are adult, experienced gang members teaching their kids the gang life of violence and intimidation.
The gangs, run by these 30 something leaders, teach the youth to steal cars, burgle homes and businesses, rob citizens, deal drugs and guns, etc. They collect weekly dues from their younger members therefore the youth must commit more and more crimes to belong to the gang.
Parents throughout Berks and everywhere must keep tabs on their kids. The gangs are obviously getting desparate as is evidence by the high number of shootings recently. The teen members are now recuiting in elementary and middle schools...and former Reading gang families have moved into the suburbs and rural areas of Berks.
Therefore the gangs are already living next to you and your children and grandchildren. The gang teens are working in the box stores and gorcery stores where you use your credit cards and give out personal information during purchases.
Their kids are befriending your teen boys and girls where they listen to info regarding who just bought what and who is going on vacation and when. Then you become the next burglary statistic.
I am not so naive as to believe that other schools don't have drug problems, but any attempt to claim that Reading High is no worse than any other school is ridiculous.

Reading High could start by verifying the immigration status of their students and turning illegal aliens over to the feds (where they would probably be rewarded)...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Shillington Discussions

Search the Shillington Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you approve of Thomas Caltagirone as State R... 1 hr David Rodriguez 1
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) Mon T Wolf 51,196
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) Mon Eddie Swindell 3,824
How To Bring Peace To A Sad And Dangerous City.... Jul 26 Help Reading PA 1
RONA Question Jul 26 cartekker 2
Wernersville man soils pants inside store, stea... Jul 26 Why is ths news 1
Come Visit West Reading Jul 24 I Would but 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Shillington Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••