Review: Thomas' Family Market

Review: Thomas' Family Market

Posted in the Shickshinny Forum

Jill

Tunkhannock, PA

#1 Jul 6, 2014
I was in your Shickshinny store Friday July $th at approximately 4 PM....I usually enjoy coming to the store but this day was not one of those days. Everything was fine until I got to the cashier...the line was not long and the customers were all in good moods...the problem I had was the cashier at my line, who had a customer, was busy chatting up another young lady (customer) 2 registers away. The customer who was waiting to have his order finished was getting a bit upset with the cashier but didn't say anything. The next customer was an elderly gentleman who was having a hard time working the credit card reader. The cashier was sticking out her tongue and playing with her tongue ring while she tried to help the gentleman. She then harshly said "well you canceled the order now we gotta do it again." The gentleman apologized and redid the transaction. The next person in line forgot their foodtown card and when the cashier said "oh man" I had had enough. I left the store and my purchase on the counter.
I understand she may not have wanted to be there since it was a holiday, however, she could really use a talking to about proper etiquette and manners.
I will continue to shop at your store, however, if this young lady is a cashier, I will go to someone else.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shickshinny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Living in Glen Lyon (Feb '06) Mar '16 Owain 45
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Accounts of 1780 Sugarloaf Massacre in Pa. diff... Mar '16 west county road 1
Glen Lyon native still yearns for comforts of home (May '07) Jan '16 Linda 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Berwick, PA (Jun '11) Aug '15 power of poison 4
News Wapwallopen man sentenced for sex with teen (Apr '15) Apr '15 galler 1
Dr Tom Kowalski DDS Benton Pa / DEVIANT PERSON... (Oct '09) Dec '14 ripping the bong 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shickshinny Mortgages