Rape suspect testifies at trial

Rape suspect testifies at trial

There are 7 comments on the Times Leader story from Nov 15, 2008, titled Rape suspect testifies at trial. In it, Times Leader reports that:

Gary Daniel Bartone held flame under hand to show jury his impaired ability to feel.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times Leader.

Happy in New Jersey

Bronx, NY

#1 Dec 1, 2008
Gary Bartone is nothing but a scumbag! Always has been and always will be. His conviction gave a whole new meaning to the word "Thanksgiving". This has been a long, long time coming and I highly applaud both of those young girls for their bravery in exposing him. I hope he never gets out!
Happier in New Jersey

Bronx, NY

#2 Mar 30, 2009
WEll...the sentence is in! 18-36 years for Gary Scumbag. Now he will become someone's jailhouse bitch. Maybe they will even bring him a recliner so he'll more comfortable while he's being boinked against his will. Better learn how to open wide Gary; at BOTH ends!
Tired Of It All

AOL

#3 Apr 3, 2009
Delusional people should crawl back under the rock they came out from under. Nothing like cover up and lies. Can tell it's Luzerne County Justice System now can't you. Troope King and the DA need to spend some time behind bars as do both girls in this lie of a case.
Heather

Monroe, NY

#4 Nov 28, 2013
If the 2 girls lied at all im sure they would be behind bars.. There was plenty of evidence to prove Gary did in fact abuse them girls.. I think his wife should also be behind bars she had to of known what was going on in her own house but failed to do nothing for her so called daughters. I think they both used all the foster children as paychecks look where she lives now.......... He deserves to rot in jail and never see the outside world.. I applaud me and my sister for coming forward and speaking the truth...
Heather

Monroe, NY

#5 Nov 28, 2013
Tired Of It All wrote:
Delusional people should crawl back under the rock they came out from under. Nothing like cover up and lies. Can tell it's Luzerne County Justice System now can't you. Troope King and the DA need to spend some time behind bars as do both girls in this lie of a case.
You are his family obviously and you are blind...
Kocher

Mahanoy City, PA

#6 Aug 21, 2016
Stfu heather your nothing but a little slut, Gary did not abuse you, you told him you would get back at him for separating you and your brother. Because your brother was caught molesting the other kids. Gary had a bunch of other Girls in his foster care but uh did you ever hear anything about him molesting them did ya? Wake the hell up and connect the dots. You were just mad at Gary and literally told him you would get back at him, THIS JUST SHOWS HOW CORRUPT OUR CHILD SERVICES ARE
Kocher

Mahanoy City, PA

#7 Aug 21, 2016
Heather wrote:
<quoted text>

You are his family obviously and you are blind...
And you are the little lying heather obviously and no sweetie you are freakin blind

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shickshinny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Behind the Scenes of the Bloomsburg Fair (Sep '10) Sep 4 Labor Day 2017 3
News Hispanics mobilize against city immigration act... (Jun '06) Jul '17 Al Busillo 682
Richard and Eileen Sorokas low life scumbags. May '17 natureboy 1
News Wise underfills potato chip bags, lawsuit claims May '17 bob 1
Moving to Shickshinny May '17 bob 2
News Police search for car involved in fatal hit and... Apr '17 Kenneth Lerch 1
News Clown sighting reported in Nesquehoning (Sep '16) Mar '17 The Donald 10

Shickshinny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shickshinny Mortgages