Fugitive Wanted by Berwick Police

Fugitive Wanted by Berwick Police

There are 22 comments on the MSNBC story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Fugitive Wanted by Berwick Police. In it, MSNBC reports that:

A fugitive armed with an AK-47 is on the run, and police need your help finding him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just Think

Pittston, PA

#22 Dec 10, 2013
Positivity wrote:
<quoted text>
I am positive that illegals are costing us millions of dollars.
I am positive they are trashing once great towns and cities.
I am positive the DOJ says that illegals are moving drugs througout the US through dangerous and violent gangs.
I am positive they are working throughout South America with Islamic terrorists to also import nuclear weapons.
I am positive that a person like Jesus would want us to fight them and to tell the truth instead of giving in to their treachery. He cleaned out the temple too.
I am positive that people who report criminals and those who arrest and convict them do love their neighbors and communities.
I am postitive that we can't mention each and every crime committed.
You can...I am positive about that.
I'm positive that there was at least one catholic priest in that county bringing in illegals from Mexico - he's now dead. Perhaps he needed little boyfriends.
I'm positive that I cannot afford to pay for the criminals of all nations. I am positive that I'll allow you to pay the part I am paying for.
You better have a big checkbook.
You are positively delusional about so many things.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#23 Dec 12, 2013
Just Think wrote:
White people always need someone (not like them) to blame. Let's permanently deport all the migrant workers and see how quickly they blame Obama for the cost of produce.
The US Dept. of Labor has laws and guidelines governing the employment of seasonal workers. As a white person, I have no problem with the seasonal workers in this country. Both the worker and farmer benefit when the employer/ employee relationship is followed properly. What I do have a problem with is low info voters like you who make moronic posts in an effort to appear intelligent. You obviously have zero knowledge of what you speak and most likely voted for the current president that has us in the mess we are in today. "Just Think" why don't you try to just think....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shickshinny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Combined church prepares for festival Jul 18 just sayin 8
Living in Glen Lyon (Feb '06) Mar '16 Owain 45
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) Mar '16 Drums leprechaun 54
News Accounts of 1780 Sugarloaf Massacre in Pa. diff... Mar '16 west county road 1
Glen Lyon native still yearns for comforts of home (May '07) Jan '16 Linda 5
Debate: Nuclear Power - Berwick, PA (Jun '11) Aug '15 power of poison 4
News Wapwallopen man sentenced for sex with teen (Apr '15) Apr '15 galler 1

Shickshinny Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shickshinny Mortgages