Fugitive Wanted by Berwick Police

Fugitive Wanted by Berwick Police

There are 22 comments on the MSNBC story from Jun 6, 2009, titled Fugitive Wanted by Berwick Police. In it, MSNBC reports that:

A fugitive armed with an AK-47 is on the run, and police need your help finding him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MSNBC.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
CaringTexan

San Antonio, TX

#1 Jun 6, 2009
Isn't it amazing that I'm the first comment up here? All the other Forums are full of Hispanic Trashing individuals ready and willing to voice about the "Illegal Immigrants" causing all the problems in this PA area... but how many postings do we have about these individuals? Mr. Bennet, and his girlfriend Ms. Krum... sounds Hispanic to me... LOL!
Oh Hazleton... you never seize to amaze me with your racist remarks...
Bob

Nihon'odori, Japan

#2 Jun 8, 2009
A criminal is a criminal and an illegal immigration is a crime, so what's your point?
Bob

Nihon'odori, Japan

#3 Jun 8, 2009
This loser is also a negro.

“Pursuit of Common Sense”

Since: Aug 08

NEPA

#4 Jun 10, 2009
No one ever said Americans don't commit crimes. All we've said is that we don't want Mexico's criminals, too, as it's Mexico's problem to deal with them.
Now for the reality check, illegal aliens DO commit more than their 'fair share' of crimes, usually against legal immigrants and American citizens.
It's not about race, as much as you're trying to make it out to be. Mexican is not a race, BTW, it's a nationality, as in "belonging in Mexico."
Pastor Love

Kingston, PA

#5 Jun 10, 2009
I have read these commits on this site and after looking at them - these commits are very racial, look at what happened to the state trooper. This law abiding officer got gunned down in the line of duty by another american!!! Did any one mention that!!! What about judges that were putting our american citizen children in jail for a kick back!!! DID YOU MENTION THAT!!! We have much bigger bigger problems people - whether they be mexicans, negros, or whatever!!! People - you all need Jesus. You all need to examine your selves and stop pointing fingers - and help our communities by writing something positive.
You all need help!!! TRY LOVEE FOR A CHANGE!!!

“Pursuit of Common Sense”

Since: Aug 08

NEPA

#6 Jun 11, 2009
Pastor Love wrote:
I have read these commits on this site and after looking at them - these commits are very racial, look at what happened to the state trooper. This law abiding officer got gunned down in the line of duty by another american!!! Did any one mention that!!! What about judges that were putting our american citizen children in jail for a kick back!!! DID YOU MENTION THAT!!! We have much bigger bigger problems people - whether they be mexicans, negros, or whatever!!! People - you all need Jesus. You all need to examine your selves and stop pointing fingers - and help our communities by writing something positive.
When you learn to spell "comment" maybe we'll take you seriously.
criminals

United States

#7 Jun 12, 2009
It is just common sense that we will have crime in the US committed by US citizens.

Every population has criminals.

Why do we have to accept every deviant from around the world?

Because:

They don't want them in their home countries. They encourage their citizens to come to US to deal in the gang drug pipeline for all of the Latin nations. And the Hispanics are eager to do wnhatever they are told and the easy money and gang power. Where else could they hold an entire nation hostage? the Mexican gov't would kill them themselves.

Latin American nations have plotted for years to push pot, meth, heroin, cocaine, etc into the US and Europe. They are good at it.They are easily corrupted.

Too many of them and it costs too much for hospitals, schools, doctors, housing, sewers, streets, etc. The Mexican gov't doesn't seem interested enough in their own citizens to provide those basics for their own beloved citizens. Personally, it doesn't appear that their gov't likes them very much.
vocabulary

United States

#8 Jun 12, 2009
CaringTexan wrote:
Isn't it amazing that I'm the first comment up here? All the other Forums are full of Hispanic Trashing individuals ready and willing to voice about the "Illegal Immigrants" causing all the problems in this PA area... but how many postings do we have about these individuals? Mr. Bennet, and his girlfriend Ms. Krum... sounds Hispanic to me... LOL!
Oh Hazleton... you never seize to amaze me with your racist remarks...
Did you mean "cease?"
Positivity

United States

#9 Jun 12, 2009
Pastor Love wrote:
I am positive that illegals are costing us millions of dollars.

I am positive they are trashing once great towns and cities.

I am positive the DOJ says that illegals are moving drugs througout the US through dangerous and violent gangs.

I am positive they are working throughout South America with Islamic terrorists to also import nuclear weapons.

I am positive that a person like Jesus would want us to fight them and to tell the truth instead of giving in to their treachery. He cleaned out the temple too.

I am positive that people who report criminals and those who arrest and convict them do love their neighbors and communities.

I am postitive that we can't mention each and every crime committed.

You can...I am positive about that.

I'm positive that there was at least one catholic priest in that county bringing in illegals from Mexico - he's now dead. Perhaps he needed little boyfriends.

I'm positive that I cannot afford to pay for the criminals of all nations. I am positive that I'll allow you to pay the part I am paying for.
You better have a big checkbook.
Davis Imperatore

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 1, 2009
People are people everywhere. Good, bad and desperation drives us all. Everyone wants something better for their children, its what make us human. We all pray for the same thing, we're not different at all.
Mark

Princeton Junction, NJ

#12 Jan 1, 2011
Are you sure?
Lorren Imperatore

Princeton Junction, NJ

#13 Jan 1, 2011
Some more then others
Linda Imperatore

Madison, GA

#14 Jan 1, 2011
Says you.....
DaDog

Belle Vernon, PA

#15 Jan 6, 2011
criminals wrote:
It is just common sense that we will have crime in the US committed by US citizens.
Every population has criminals.
Why do we have to accept every deviant from around the world?
Because:
They don't want them in their home countries. They encourage their citizens to come to US to deal in the gang drug pipeline for all of the Latin nations. And the Hispanics are eager to do wnhatever they are told and the easy money and gang power. Where else could they hold an entire nation hostage? the Mexican gov't would kill them themselves.
Latin American nations have plotted for years to push pot, meth, heroin, cocaine, etc into the US and Europe. They are good at it.They are easily corrupted.
Too many of them and it costs too much for hospitals, schools, doctors, housing, sewers, streets, etc. The Mexican gov't doesn't seem interested enough in their own citizens to provide those basics for their own beloved citizens. Personally, it doesn't appear that their gov't likes them very much.
BINGO
DaDog

Belle Vernon, PA

#16 Jan 6, 2011
Positivity wrote:
<quoted text>
I am positive that illegals are costing us millions of dollars.
I am positive they are trashing once great towns and cities.
I am positive the DOJ says that illegals are moving drugs througout the US through dangerous and violent gangs.
I am positive they are working throughout South America with Islamic terrorists to also import nuclear weapons.
I am positive that a person like Jesus would want us to fight them and to tell the truth instead of giving in to their treachery. He cleaned out the temple too.
I am positive that people who report criminals and those who arrest and convict them do love their neighbors and communities.
I am postitive that we can't mention each and every crime committed.
You can...I am positive about that.
I'm positive that there was at least one catholic priest in that county bringing in illegals from Mexico - he's now dead. Perhaps he needed little boyfriends.
I'm positive that I cannot afford to pay for the criminals of all nations. I am positive that I'll allow you to pay the part I am paying for.
You better have a big checkbook.
And I am positive that you are correct.
DaDog

Belle Vernon, PA

#17 Jan 6, 2011
Wish I could get the link to work. Have some old pals from Berwick.
pinksea741

Kingston, PA

#18 Jan 6, 2011
I live outside of Berwick and haven't heard this,. Trying to get hold of my daughter or some other friends.
DaDog

Belle Vernon, PA

#19 Jan 7, 2011
pinksea741 wrote:
I live outside of Berwick and haven't heard this,. Trying to get hold of my daughter or some other friends.
Makes you think that it's a phony story.
Just Think

Kingston, PA

#20 Dec 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
This loser is also a negro.
Is this you Bob Mowery (pansy scum) from front street? Lol.. You mad bro?
Just Think

Kingston, PA

#21 Dec 10, 2013
White people always need someone (not like them) to blame. Let's permanently deport all the migrant workers and see how quickly they blame Obama for the cost of produce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shickshinny Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Penn-Kidder Property Mgmt Jun 3 BlackBear_Lake Ha... 1
News Wapwallopen man sentenced for sex with teen Apr '15 galler 1
Dr Tom Kowalski DDS Benton Pa / DEVIANT PERSON... (Oct '09) Dec '14 ripping the bong 3
Holiday Tradition Lives on in Berwick (Dec '14) Dec '14 ripping the bong 2
News Hunters invade NEPA woods during opening day of... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Juan 2
Looking for impressive pieces seller on ebay (Dec '14) Dec '14 Omygosh 1
News Citizens blame levee for damage to town (Sep '11) Oct '14 Bev moore 2
More from around the web

Shickshinny People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Shickshinny Mortgages