Woman accused of theft through an online saddle scam

Sep 7, 2012 Full story: The Newberg Graphic 16

McMINNVILLE - A Newberg woman has been accused of defrauding several people out of thousands of dollars on a website used to buy, sell and trade horse saddles and other equine gear.   Katherine Marie Madsen, 26, has been charged with three counts of first-degree theft in the case.

Full Story
Old somebody

Portland, OR

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Karma has its justice!
somebody else

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Old somebody wrote:
Karma has its justice!
Do not judge unless you have all the facts!
New somebody

Newberg, OR

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Were not talking facts, or justice here. Just Karma!
On the inside

Portland, OR

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Not all police are honest. The truth will be know when court happens. It is a shame that our system is no longer about what you know, but what you can prove.
Firsthand

Hillsboro, OR

#5 Sep 19, 2012
(Karma) yes indeed and deserves it! Fact money was Deposited in her bank acct! Fact She scamed them just like everyone she meets! Facts don't lie! Yeah the police made it all up and framed her for online theft and so on! You must be related or in denial!
I know

Gainesville, FL

#6 Sep 30, 2012
The facts are real.
Hmm

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 1, 2012
What happened? How did she scam?
Hmm

Portland, OR

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I know wrote:
The facts are real.
What are the facts?
Realist

Mcminnville, OR

#9 Oct 2, 2012
I believe if you dont know her or the facts about the case then you have NO right to pass judgment on her. I dont think there is a bone in her body that would betray someone like this!
One Question

Tualatin, OR

#10 Oct 8, 2012
When, is ###Judgement Day### and,'What was done"? LMFAO
Judgement

Sherwood, OR

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Judgement Day has come and gone people, watched court proceedings first hand, this gal has a killer attorney and isn't backing down to large charges, no plea accepted, they're pressing on and she's proving to be nothing but innocent thus far. We all have our opinions And are entitled to them, but in my book, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS and she's proving to be innocent and then some. Yamhill county may have bitten off more than they can chew....
insider

Benson, AZ

#12 Dec 29, 2012
This ain't the first time she's done this. And she's guilty as sin!!!!!
Judgement

Sherwood, OR

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Innocent and proven so PLUS A lawsuit against a violent stalking police officer to date...very impressed with how this young woman stood up too bs and a disgusting stalker and lunatic of a cop!
joan nather

Hayward, CA

#14 Apr 15, 2014
Wow..wish someone could get jade conner in vale oregon for fraud..she ripped me off for 1400.00 plus court costs..she has ripped other people off too and 24 yrs old too.wish she would get her karma lesson..wish police would start looking into her...these girls have to learn that they ARE breaking the law when they take your money and u get nothing in return....good for the police..i hope they throw the book at her!!!!
anonamous

Portland, OR

#15 Apr 15, 2014
joan nather wrote:
Wow..wish someone could get jade conner in vale oregon for fraud..she ripped me off for 1400.00 plus court costs..she has ripped other people off too and 24 yrs old too.wish she would get her karma lesson..wish police would start looking into her...these girls have to learn that they ARE breaking the law when they take your money and u get nothing in return....good for the police..i hope they throw the book at her!!!!
Madsen was convicted after plea bargaining down to four high misdomeaners from four felonys. Is now wanted for felony probation violation in Yamhill county.
anonamous

Portland, OR

#16 Apr 22, 2014
anonamous wrote:
<quoted text>
Madsen was convicted after plea bargaining down to four high misdomeaners from four felonys. Is now wanted for felony probation violation in Yamhill county.
. She also has a felony warrant for probation violations that is dated February this year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OR Who do you support for Governor in Oregon in 2010? (Oct '10) Aug 23 We Hate Coos Bay ... 204
Trimet survey results; tools catch fire in Tiga... Jul '14 mrgotrocks 1
Transgender student to appeal housing ruling Jul '14 TerryE 1
Willamette River Swimming Jul '14 David 1
Trellis Earth Products buying Cereplast assets Jun '14 RICARDO 2
'Check Bandits' hit Clackamas County stores Jun '14 Dotty 1
Kmart will close Albany store in September, cut... Jun '14 cant say 1
•••
•••
•••

Sherwood Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000