Woman accused of theft through an onl...

Woman accused of theft through an online saddle scam

There are 17 comments on the The Newberg Graphic story from Sep 7, 2012, titled Woman accused of theft through an online saddle scam. In it, The Newberg Graphic reports that:

   McMINNVILLE - A Newberg woman has been accused of defrauding several people out of thousands of dollars on a website used to buy, sell and trade horse saddles and other equine gear.   Katherine Marie Madsen, 26, has been charged with three counts of first-degree theft in the case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Newberg Graphic.

Old somebody

Mcminnville, OR

#1 Sep 10, 2012
Karma has its justice!
somebody else

United States

#2 Sep 11, 2012
Old somebody wrote:
Karma has its justice!
Do not judge unless you have all the facts!
New somebody

Newberg, OR

#3 Sep 15, 2012
Were not talking facts, or justice here. Just Karma!
On the inside

Washougal, WA

#4 Sep 15, 2012
Not all police are honest. The truth will be know when court happens. It is a shame that our system is no longer about what you know, but what you can prove.
Firsthand

Hillsboro, OR

#5 Sep 19, 2012
(Karma) yes indeed and deserves it! Fact money was Deposited in her bank acct! Fact She scamed them just like everyone she meets! Facts don't lie! Yeah the police made it all up and framed her for online theft and so on! You must be related or in denial!
I know

Gainesville, FL

#6 Sep 30, 2012
The facts are real.
Hmm

Portland, OR

#7 Oct 1, 2012
What happened? How did she scam?
Hmm

Portland, OR

#8 Oct 1, 2012
I know wrote:
The facts are real.
What are the facts?
Realist

Mcminnville, OR

#9 Oct 2, 2012
I believe if you dont know her or the facts about the case then you have NO right to pass judgment on her. I dont think there is a bone in her body that would betray someone like this!
One Question

Tualatin, OR

#10 Oct 8, 2012
When, is ###Judgement Day### and,'What was done"? LMFAO
Judgement

Sherwood, OR

#11 Dec 21, 2012
Judgement Day has come and gone people, watched court proceedings first hand, this gal has a killer attorney and isn't backing down to large charges, no plea accepted, they're pressing on and she's proving to be nothing but innocent thus far. We all have our opinions And are entitled to them, but in my book, ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS and she's proving to be innocent and then some. Yamhill county may have bitten off more than they can chew....
insider

Benson, AZ

#12 Dec 29, 2012
This ain't the first time she's done this. And she's guilty as sin!!!!!
Judgement

Sherwood, OR

#13 Jan 16, 2013
Innocent and proven so PLUS A lawsuit against a violent stalking police officer to date...very impressed with how this young woman stood up too bs and a disgusting stalker and lunatic of a cop!
joan nather

San Jose, CA

#14 Apr 15, 2014
Wow..wish someone could get jade conner in vale oregon for fraud..she ripped me off for 1400.00 plus court costs..she has ripped other people off too and 24 yrs old too.wish she would get her karma lesson..wish police would start looking into her...these girls have to learn that they ARE breaking the law when they take your money and u get nothing in return....good for the police..i hope they throw the book at her!!!!
anonamous

Lake Oswego, OR

#15 Apr 15, 2014
joan nather wrote:
Wow..wish someone could get jade conner in vale oregon for fraud..she ripped me off for 1400.00 plus court costs..she has ripped other people off too and 24 yrs old too.wish she would get her karma lesson..wish police would start looking into her...these girls have to learn that they ARE breaking the law when they take your money and u get nothing in return....good for the police..i hope they throw the book at her!!!!
Madsen was convicted after plea bargaining down to four high misdomeaners from four felonys. Is now wanted for felony probation violation in Yamhill county.
anonamous

Lake Oswego, OR

#16 Apr 22, 2014
anonamous wrote:
<quoted text>
Madsen was convicted after plea bargaining down to four high misdomeaners from four felonys. Is now wanted for felony probation violation in Yamhill county.
. She also has a felony warrant for probation violations that is dated February this year.
7662
just me

Beaverton, OR

#17 Dec 17, 2014
anonamous wrote:
<quoted text>. She also has a felony warrant for probation violations that is dated February this year.
7662
I just want to know who died and made these people Gods? Only God should pass judgement of the innocent or guilty. Let those who have never sinned in their own lives, throw the first stone. People make mistakes and as far as I know I have never met a perfectly innocent person in my entire decades on this earth! None of you are perfect, none of you are innocent. She has paid dearly for her mistakes. So stop playing God and judging this young woman. People can change. However in this forum, it seems to be all about bashing people and hurting them. The only people who seem to want to be in this group are people that act holier than anyone else. Stupid ass idiots that don't know what they are talking about!! I bet you all have some sinful tales you don't want anyone else to know about. Don't you people have better things to do than bash a young woman who took the wrong path? What is it to you? Do you get pleasure in bashing other people and hurting them in a public forum? What cruel souls you all are. I would be ashamed to know any on you, especially the one that started this hate chain. What a small insignificant slimy person who seeks to make herself look better by trashing others. Believe me, she has many skeletons in her closet also. Thank the good Lord that the young lady every one has trashed, has intelligent, loving people that stood by her in these hard times. They don't pass judgement on others like the hypocrits on this site. Again, WHO DIED AND MADE ALL OF YOU GODS???? I would be ashamed to admit I wrote such hateful things about another human. You all are hypocrits, selfish, cruel sub humans that need to get a real life. If you don't know her, you have no right to speak. If you do know this young woman, try walking a mile in her shoes......do you know why she did what she did? Not that it is anyone's business at all, but until you can walk a mile in her shoes, you haven't a frigging clue what pushed her to desperate measures in her life. So unless you know the entire story which none of you do, shut the hell up and get a real life. Everyone and I mean Everyone deserves another chance. Stop playing God, Judge and Jury, you have no right to do so an are not nearly intelligent enough to pass judgement!. You obviously don't have the intelligence to know when you are wrong and when you should shut the hell up. You make yourselves look like such small spiteful little bitches. Does that make you feel good, trashing others? They should ban such hateful group sites such as this one. It serves no good purpose on Facebook. If you cannot speak kindly of someone, then you are the ass. Kindness goes a lot further than hatred. And God knows we have enough hatred in this world. Focus on bettering yourself rather than bashing another. You have no right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
Trump Pre-Pardons Cabinet Apr '17 Birt 2
News Land deal with Klamath Tribes spurs controversy (May '10) Jan '17 Littledeer 33
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase (Aug '16) Aug '16 deckone 1
Police Chief (Nov '08) Aug '16 Newberg or police 3
News 'Pharmacy auditor' steals pills (Nov '11) Jun '16 James 2
News Trimet survey results; tools catch fire in Tiga... (Jul '14) Jul '14 mrgotrocks 1

Sherwood Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherwood Mortgages