Woman drives into Sherwood pub, two i...

Woman drives into Sherwood pub, two injured

There are 2 comments on the KATU-TV Portland story from Nov 25, 2007, titled Woman drives into Sherwood pub, two injured. In it, KATU-TV Portland reports that:

A 78-year-old woman drove her car into the McMenamins Sherwood Pub Sunday, slightly injuring two people and closing down the establishment. via KATU-TV Portland

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KATU-TV Portland.

Woodland, WA

#1 Nov 26, 2007
i know this lady. Too old too drive

United States

#2 Nov 26, 2007
My family and I were in the restaurant, in the booth next to the one hit by the car. It was a horrifying experience. The miracle is that no one was seriously injured.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two dead in submerged vehicle in Newberg (Jul '12) Dec '17 Louise Svadeba 2
News Land deal with Klamath Tribes spurs controversy (May '10) Dec '17 CharlieBrownsFlunkie 37
News Husband, wife awarded $4.5 million after failed... (Aug '17) Aug '17 We hate coos bay ... 1
News Hillsboro poised for 9% water rate increase (Aug '16) Aug '16 deckone 1
Police Chief (Nov '08) Aug '16 Newberg or police 3
News 'Pharmacy auditor' steals pills (Nov '11) Jun '16 James 2
News Trimet survey results; tools catch fire in Tiga... (Jul '14) Jul '14 mrgotrocks 1

Sherwood Jobs

Personal Finance

Sherwood Mortgages