Home invasion suspect shot and killed...

Home invasion suspect shot and killed by police in Tualatin. Wo...

There are 7 comments on the KGW-TV Portland story from Oct 22, 2006, titled Home invasion suspect shot and killed by police in Tualatin. Wo.... In it, KGW-TV Portland reports that:

A man who police said broke into a woman's apartment and attacked her was shot and killed by police in Tualatin early Sunday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KGW-TV Portland.

Friend of Supects Mother

Gilbert, AZ

#1 Oct 24, 2006
I Know the suspect and he was a totally normal, perfect and sweet boy. Wonderful family, full of love. Please know that this could have been anyones son. He was not a "drugie". His family needs all the support and prayers possible at this time. It seems as though this is a nightmare.
Lauren Lancial

Woodland, WA

#2 Oct 24, 2006
We knew Jordan and miss him. Sometimes things happen that we wish we could go back on. Jordan will be missed by everyone that knew him. We will be praying for his family.
Will Bradley

Vancouver, WA

#3 Oct 24, 2006
I am a friend of Jordan's and worked with him, he is the most caring and kind person i have ever known and I have nothing but good things to say about him. This is a tragedy
Grim Reap

Montgomery, AL

#4 Aug 8, 2007
what a sweet robber
Hoss

Eugene, OR

#5 Sep 5, 2007
"caring", "Kind"? If that person broke into my home, he would have been begging the police to kill him. You obviously didn't know him that well, stop letting your delusional perception of him cloud your ability to distinguish the facts.
Friend of victim

Portland, OR

#6 Nov 13, 2007
I see most of you think of Jordan as sweet and kind, but what he did to that family especially that 8 year old child she will live with forever.He took away an innocence she will never get back. It would be nice if someone thought about them and what they had to go through. They were innocent bystanders, they asked for none of it. It was forced on them. My prayers are with them.
Oregon is Disgusting

United States

#7 Nov 18, 2007
How in the world did this cop leave a secondary weapon readily available to anyone in his car?

Who exactly is immune to a tazer or taser or whatever that weapon is.

Oregon = perennially violent

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Local crews battle flames, save homes in Easter... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Umm Duhh 2
News 'Smoking materials' caused $1 million fire to s... (Nov '14) May '15 Disgusted person 8
News Coffee Creek staff foil woman's attempted escap... (Mar '14) May '15 1071Cheryllwhite 3
Let's get down. (Apr '15) Apr '15 Lt_Dan 1
News Home Invasion Robbers Hit Wilsonville Home (Jan '15) Jan '15 Sh33pDog 1
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
News Trimet survey results; tools catch fire in Tiga... (Jul '14) Jul '14 mrgotrocks 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherwood Mortgages