Made in the Mid-Willamette Valley: Al's Garden Centers and Greenhouses

There are 1 comment on the Statesman Journal story from Jan 16, 2011, titled Made in the Mid-Willamette Valley: Al's Garden Centers and Greenhouses. In it, Statesman Journal reports that:

Company Name: Al's Garden Centers and Greenhouses Contact: Darcy Ruef Address: 1220 N Pacific Highway, Woodburn, OR 97071 Phone: 981-1245 Website: www.als-gardencenter.com Business Description: Retail garden centers with growing greenhouses Employees: 128 Business Specialties: We are full service garden centers aimed at helping all ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Statesman Journal.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#1 Jan 22, 2011
I love ALS! Spendy but so worth it!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherwood Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Smoking materials' caused $1 million fire to s... May 15 Disgusted person 8
News Coffee Creek staff foil woman's attempted escap... (Mar '14) May 6 1071Cheryllwhite 3
Let's get down. Apr 27 Lt_Dan 1
News Home Invasion Robbers Hit Wilsonville Home Jan '15 Sh33pDog 1
News Woman accused of theft through an online saddle... (Sep '12) Dec '14 just me 17
Ethylphenidate (Feb '14) Oct '14 rupert fry 2
News Trimet survey results; tools catch fire in Tiga... (Jul '14) Jul '14 mrgotrocks 1
More from around the web

Sherwood People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]