2 teens killed in NC wreck after runn...

2 teens killed in NC wreck after running stop sign

There are 4 comments on the Asheville Citizen-Times story from Feb 9, 2009, titled 2 teens killed in NC wreck after running stop sign. In it, Asheville Citizen-Times reports that:

Two teens have been killed in a wreck after their sedan ran a stop sign and was struck by two sport utility vehicles near the North Carolina town of Sherrills Ford.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Asheville Citizen-Times.

Since: May 07

Spartanburg, SC

#1 Feb 9, 2009
How absolutely heartbreaking. More young people killed in traffic accidents. You just can't be too careful when driving, no matter what age you are. I am so sorry for their families.

“www.coppertoken. com”

Since: Sep 07

State of Confusion

#2 Feb 9, 2009
Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families. what an awful tragedy.
Keith former Gun-bunny

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2009
Man, so sad. Young lives lost. May they rest in peace and be with the Lord. Seat belts don't always save lives. They are times a life can be lost because of them. I reckin best to take a chance with them on though. Maybe if I had one on the time my forehead kissed the windshield of a vehicle, I wouldn't of been picking slivers of glass out of my forehead for a week. Ouch. Believe you me, it is beyond me as to why I am still breathing and walking above ground. Guess the Lord don't want me to come home yet for some reason. I could give all kinds of testimonies about my life but no one would believe them. LOL.
anonymous

Mooresville, NC

#4 May 25, 2014
Jake lane(21) died. passenger alyssa is alive with broken bones.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrills Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Fed up pastor Jan 9 Troutman 1
Any easy girls in Denver? (Jun '16) Jan 9 True Republican 4
kayaks for sale Jan 6 Newton 1
Night in Blowing Rock? Dec 27 Lol 5
News Panhandlers flock to Exit 33 (Jul '09) Dec 23 Tim 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in North Caro... (Oct '10) Nov '16 404 error 34
Lost keys near Wildlife Woods Campground (Jul '15) Jul '15 Donna Nolan 1

Sherrills Ford Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherrills Ford Mortgages