Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2009
tough typing

Manorville, NY

#1 Nov 26, 2009
Hells angels are such cowards and punks . Not one chapter in the USA will stand up to this one man because he is tough so the cowards of the hells angels and the men they date are still name calling .

Kind of sad how some men in NC support this gang of freaks that have a large percent of members that harm rape molest and murder women and children in the USA.

Hells angels and or hells angel support men have been typing about killing or beating this man for over 10 years . LOL you would think the hells angels would just admit he is their God and he will piss on the hells angels every time they harm women and children in the USA and there is nothing the HA can do about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrills Ford Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NC Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 5 hr Franklin 58,804
Kevin Green - former CSD Administrator Aug 25 WheresWaldoakaKev... 3
What happen to walmart (Jun '10) Aug 20 Troutman Homeowner 24
This looks like a beautiful place to live Aug 16 Moving 1
Sci-Fi movie about Brown Mountain lights debuts... Jul '14 Not impressed 6
Learner crushes Gaither in DA's race Jul '14 udontknowjack 2
Hells angel's harming and murdering women child... (Mar '09) Mar '14 MimoN6th 28
•••
•••
•••

Sherrills Ford Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sherrills Ford People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sherrills Ford News, Events & Info