Is This What God Purposed?

Is This What God Purposed?

Posted in the Sherrill Forum

happypioneer

Carnesville, GA

#1 Nov 28, 2009
When you read the paper, watch tv, or listen to the radio, there are no end of stories of crime, war, and terrorism! And who today doesn't have problems of their own. Perhaps illness or the death of a loved on is causing you great distress. You might feel like the man Job in the Bible. Job was "drenhed with misery." - Job 10:15.

Is this what God purposed for mankind? What do you think? Is there any hope that we will ever see peace on the earth? The Bible provides satisfying answers. Are you aware of this?
infoman

Montour Falls, NY

#2 Nov 30, 2009
Yes, it's called bible prophecy. Peace will come in the new kingdom here on earth. Explained in the book of Revelation.
happypioneer wrote:
When you read the paper, watch tv, or listen to the radio, there are no end of stories of crime, war, and terrorism! And who today doesn't have problems of their own. Perhaps illness or the death of a loved on is causing you great distress. You might feel like the man Job in the Bible. Job was "drenhed with misery." - Job 10:15.
Is this what God purposed for mankind? What do you think? Is there any hope that we will ever see peace on the earth? The Bible provides satisfying answers. Are you aware of this?
happypioneer

Turnerville, GA

#3 Dec 5, 2009
infoman wrote:
Yes, it's called bible prophecy. Peace will come in the new kingdom here on earth. Explained in the book of Revelation.
<quoted text>
When you say "new kingdom" what do you mean?
pop

Chittenango, NY

#4 Jun 13, 2013
happypioneer wrote:
<quoted text>
When you say "new kingdom" what do you mean?
no

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sparkle Cleaning Service, Wampsville (Aug '12) 8 hr Haha 124
Snitch? 15 hr Truth 21
Scumbag steve mariano (Jul '13) 17 hr Radar 39
Crazy Clam demolished 18 hr Clamster 15
Vienna Town Board 18 hr Jolly 38
who's the meanest girl in oneida? 20 hr whippingboy 1
Cold n wet 23 hr well 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherrill Mortgages