Six-year-old girl stabbed to death in Sherrill home

Jul 19, 2011 Full story: The Post-Standard 8

A 6-year-old girl was stabbed to death this morning by her mother's live-in boyfriend, state police said.

Full Story
Seriously

Syracuse, NY

#1 Jul 19, 2011
Sick!
brittany

Weehawken, NJ

#2 Jul 20, 2011
Hes sick in the head he needs to die

“I just hate stupid people”

Since: Apr 07

DEEP SOUTHERN ILLINOIS

#3 Jul 20, 2011
This what happens when you bed hop from one man to the other. She is just as guilty as he is.
RHS

Colorado Springs, CO

#4 Jul 21, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
This what happens when you bed hop from one man to the other. She is just as guilty as he is.
Sad but true.
Fact

New York, NY

#5 Jul 22, 2011
Remembered on the cross next to Jesus was a Murderer and a thief. Jesus forgave the murderer but NOT the thief.
Saddened cousin In calif

Granite City, IL

#6 Jul 22, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
you dont know my family do you? Your remark is cruel and ignorant.
Seriously

Auburn, NY

#7 Jul 22, 2011
SIR LANCELOT wrote:
Are you kidding me?! 1. Who the hell are you and how would you know ?! 2. Even if she did, she is by no means guilty as that POS! 3. You are also a POS just for thinking that!!!!
RHS

Colorado Springs, CO

#8 Jul 22, 2011
Fact wrote:
Remembered on the cross next to Jesus was a Murderer and a thief. Jesus forgave the murderer but NOT the thief.
Even I, an agnostic, know who Jesus forgave and why they were forgiven according to YOUR book of recollections.

So go ahead and tell us WHY One was forgiven and the other was not. You can’t. You spew drivel taught to you by idiots, which eventually drive lemmings like you over the proverbial cliff.

Repentance and recognition of guilt by murderers will cause even atheists to appreciate the fallible nature of human beings. Humility and repentance is why your Jesus forgave one and not the other, Fool.

Doesn’t your Bible tell you that “Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.” Proverbs 16:18

You preach to the rest of us, but don’t know your own Book? LOL! Go away, ignorant hypocrite!

Agnostics and atheists laugh at hypocrites like you and tax cheat Charlie Rangel. If you are the example of what “sinners” should be, the rest of us will pass.

Charlie Rangel's Misunderstanding of Christ and Charity
http://www.americanthinker.com/2011/07/charli...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dale Martin Sr.!! 3 hr Dale Martin 3
swingers convention (Feb '12) 5 hr conklincolt 14
Meth lab busted in Sylvan Beach as house deemed... 6 hr ponyboy 49
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 7 hr Pocahontas sister 439
Homeless Man? 7 hr Loondie 40
Joe Benedict (Jun '14) 7 hr conklincolt 23
Cash 8 hr conklincolt 9
Sherrill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web