lol

Watertown, NY

#1 Jan 13, 2013
every ones ben saying that alica and mary are bad mothers but i hear different..is that true?
maryjane coonrod 1221

Ardsley, NY

#2 Jan 16, 2013
I am a very good mom an idc Wat anyone says
anonamoss

Orlando, FL

#3 Jan 21, 2013
there horrible mothers they cant keep there legs closed and half the time there dirty
yea

United States

#4 Jan 23, 2013
no doubt alicia i hope you never have any more kids cuz u cant take care of the ones you got now i feel so bad for them kids. and mary ur not a very good mother either learn how to dress ur kid right in the weather no wonder he always gets sick retard
Joslyn scumbag 4 life

Framingham, MA

#5 Jan 23, 2013
Mary jane close your legs, your worse than the entire Joslyn clan of scummers
ewwwwww

United States

#6 Jan 23, 2013
who the hell would wanna f*ck that nasty ugly b*tch anyways..gotta be real desperate!
uralldisgusting

Watertown, NY

#7 Jan 23, 2013
Hahahaa. What trash. You all act like your 15. The reason Oneida will be like this is because of how your parents weren't involved in your lives. SCUM.

For the record, I don't live in Oneida, it's a shithole.
anonamoss

Orlando, FL

#8 Jan 25, 2013
that place smells and its bc these nasty pigs have there legs open so dam much and when ever a guy goes to fuck them they have to tie a friggen army to them selves so they dont get sucked into the black hole of carp bc thats what they smell like so i have been told be ronald h.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Overdose? (Nov '16) 5 hr Still A Dead Junkie 8
Sharway motel meth 17 hr Oneida Smells Lik... 12
Who is Batman? 17 hr The Missing JosLynk 3
Hastings 19 hr gross 19
Turning Stone Bingo Hall 20 hr oldiebutgoodie 3
Gums where did you go? 20 hr JunkiesMustDie 2
Moon crikets Sat Peanurs 1

Sherrill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance