Son of Sherrill Police Chief lands in...

Son of Sherrill Police Chief lands in Oneida County Jail one day after federal drug arrest

There are 3 comments on the The Post-Standard story from May 6, 2010, titled Son of Sherrill Police Chief lands in Oneida County Jail one day after federal drug arrest. In it, The Post-Standard reports that:

The son of Sherrill Police Chief James Hastings surrendered to local law enforcement officials Thursday after a warrant was issued for his arrest for violation of probation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Post-Standard.

xcop

Rome, NY

#1 May 8, 2010
Its about time........... This piece of****. I hope they throw away the key.. Ruins his family good reputation.I wonder if he forced meth into the childs system.I beleive he should also be brought up on attempted murder charges,possesion of meth ,and also use of meth making products. He always thought he owned sherrill because of the police cheif but now i hope that big daddy gets ahold of this little porker in the pen. He should never be allowed into society again.what a waste of space,and hopefully a sigh of releif for the chief of sherrill......
beerme

Rome, NY

#2 May 16, 2010
Good luck jason.........
DirtyCops

Utica, NY

#3 May 27, 2010
That Cop and his son sold me a snowmobile with no title, went to their house, and sent letters, but i guess since he a police chief i couldnt do nothing, KARMA IS A B'tch 4 U's Now!
Law Says Title Has To Be In Record Of Previous Owners, And Title Handed Over To New Owner.
Yeah another reason y i hate pigs, crooked, tyrannic, and gets away with everything!
U n ur son deserve alot worse than a suspension! I hope u lose ur job!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was at sylvan beach saturday and sunday. 11 min Sylvan B-tard 4
Phil Coffee Crew Needed NOW!!! HEROS NEEDED! 18 min Phil Trombino 4
Coffee Shop 21 min Good 3
Sylvan Beach K-Mart closes 1 hr Phil Trombino 1
I pooped in the swiming area 1 hr Phil Trombino 1
Does anyone know Vagina? 1 hr Phil Trombino 1
Computer Works Lenox ave 1 hr Phil Trombino 14

Sherrill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance