DEA, state police searching suspected site of crystal meth production in Oneida County

Aug 19, 2013 Full story: The Post-Standard 120

More than 20 federal and state law enforcement officers are currently searching the Sylvan Beach house of a man suspected of making crystal meth, according to Trooper Jack Keller with the New York State Police.

Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
lier

Camden, NY

#124 Sep 2, 2013
Phil Trombino wrote:
What's a lier? Is that like a liar?
yes it is, very good ! she is good but, not fool proof!if you dont lie you dont have to remember them all.you idiot meth head!your going down soon i hope. i filled them in a little.

Since: Feb 13

Oneida, NY

#125 Sep 3, 2013
lier wrote:
<quoted text>yes it is, very good ! she is good but, not fool proof!if you dont lie you dont have to remember them all.you idiot meth head!your going down soon i hope. i filled them in a little.
Speaking of filling people in I filled in your mom last night. I would give her a C+.
ha

New York, NY

#126 Sep 3, 2013
Stephanie(Troy's wife) is also Wally's step-sister. Stephanie's mother married Jaime Edick Sr.
nettie

Camden, NY

#127 Sep 3, 2013
ha wrote:
Stephanie(Troy's wife) is also Wally's step-sister. Stephanie's mother married Jaime Edick Sr.
interesting to say the least
stephanie(Troys Wife!)

Bridgeport, NY

#128 Sep 7, 2013
ha wrote:
Ah.... Lets not forget and left him almost 5 years ago
stephanie(Troys Wife!)

Bridgeport, NY

#129 Sep 7, 2013
seriously wrote:
[QUOTE who="stephanie(Troys Wife!)"]<quoted text>Omg are you kidding me? First of all "eyes of the world" aka " Jobless Loser"... Troy has known Heather since he was a baby, as a matter of fact he knew her when she was still married to her 1st husband before Mark. Heather is like a second mother to him! They are like family to us and for you to spew lies, and omg especially about something as serious as DRUGS is absolutely disgusting and shows your true character! Although I guess when you're hiding behind a computer screen and have to create a fake name just so you can entertain yourself by spreading lies and gossiping about innocent people(it's apparent that you don't have a job.) because obviously you have NOTHING better to do with your time! Grow up!...oh and btw... You do see that I for one did NOT use a fake name!(although that's because I have nothing to hide!)"

Where do you work, Stephanie?
Wow am I the only one that doesn't hide behind fake names?!.. And it's obvious if you're asking me where I work, you probably know that I no longer work and haven't in a few years! Not that it's any of your business but since I don't receive any kind of government assistance, the only one I have to answer to is my husband.....ya know the one that DOES work!
continueing saga

Sutton, MA

#130 Sep 15, 2013
Next bust will be on 2nd avenue.what happened to Jason corteaux I heard he's locked upe
in the news

United States

#131 Sep 15, 2013
continueing saga wrote:
Next bust will be on 2nd avenue.what happened to Jason corteaux I heard he's locked upe
Burglary in the 2nd $25,000 bail
Andrew

Blossvale, NY

#132 Sep 15, 2013
2nd avenue and the name is Joel.
miss clogy

Camden, NY

#133 Sep 15, 2013
continueing saga wrote:
hey ! where the hell you been? havent seen you in ages!this is a sad sad county right here. hope the fam is doing well, take care and watch your backs.gald your still in the face of this world!lol cant beleive your back on here. and you tell em.
annette

New York, NY

#134 Sep 15, 2013
miss clogy wrote:
<quoted text>hey ! where the hell you been? havent seen you in ages!this is a sad sad county right here. hope the fam is doing well, take care and watch your backs.gald your still in the face of this world!lol cant beleive your back on here. and you tell em.
Y'all outta mind your own doorsteps. Camden drama b!tches
duhhhhh

United States

#135 Sep 15, 2013
annette wrote:
<quoted text>Y'all outta mind your own doorsteps. Camden drama b!tches
Oughta*
miss clogy

Camden, NY

#136 Sep 15, 2013
annette wrote:
<quoted text>
Y'all outta mind your own doorsteps. Camden drama b!tches
lmfao ! slow down,your going to get a ticket! or 1-3!and miss clogy is going on vacation now!have a good day!not
Truth

Cortland, NY

#137 Oct 24, 2013
Is....Jamie was set up by his supposed best friend terry strobeck,she brought an agent with her to his house and got him to sell her drugs..the messed up part of it all is that terry was the one who brought her boyfriend over to teach Jamie how to make it so then terry could stop making it,DEA also was giving terry pills to bring to Jamie's but he refused to make it so the dumb cu!! Got the pills back and went and made her addicted self her own meth...it's a shame how she is now in noo trouble what so ever for buying to many boxes all because she was buying drugs off Jamie when she's the one making it..ohhhh and get this while the DEA was giving her pills she was still buying sudafed at local stores behind the agents backs...it's so sad what happened to Jamie,he's a changed man and was set up by a bunch of hot cops.worse part is,is that snitch ass slampig isn't in any trouble well trust me you KARMA will get you terry!!!
Terry

Blossvale, NY

#138 Oct 25, 2013
Lies lies lies!
Trouble Maker

Pine Plains, NY

#139 Oct 25, 2013
Truth wrote:
Is....Jamie was set up by his supposed best friend terry strobeck,she brought an agent with her to his house and got him to sell her drugs..the messed up part of it all is that terry was the one who brought her boyfriend over to teach Jamie how to make it so then terry could stop making it,DEA also was giving terry pills to bring to Jamie's but he refused to make it so the dumb cu!! Got the pills back and went and made her addicted self her own meth...it's a shame how she is now in noo trouble what so ever for buying to many boxes all because she was buying drugs off Jamie when she's the one making it..ohhhh and get this while the DEA was giving her pills she was still buying sudafed at local stores behind the agents backs...it's so sad what happened to Jamie,he's a changed man and was set up by a bunch of hot cops.worse part is,is that snitch ass slampig isn't in any trouble well trust me you KARMA will get you terry!!!
You are high!!! He was not changed. Did you read the article? He was proud at how much of a genius he was! Terry may have set him up, but Jamie did not change otherwise he would have told her NO!
jamies sister

United States

#140 Oct 25, 2013
Terry dont listen to all the bs jamie knows u didnt do it i talk to him hes doing well and is gonna get help when he gets out hes my brother and love him very much all u people that talk shit obviously didnt know jamie he would give u the shirt off his back!!!!
Trouble Maker

Utica, NY

#141 Oct 25, 2013
jamies sister wrote:
Terry dont listen to all the bs jamie knows u didnt do it i talk to him hes doing well and is gonna get help when he gets out hes my brother and love him very much all u people that talk shit obviously didnt know jamie he would give u the shirt off his back!!!!
And the meth from his lab!
clearly

Rome, NY

#146 Feb 17, 2014
story teller wrote:
<quoted text>
O gosh I hope not he's been doin sooo well stay away from trouble randy you're way above her in too many ways
Well so much for Randy doing so well. Looks like he was busted also. Oddly he was hanging with Annette, Autumn and Corry. All the while bashing his ex-wife who is doing great and saying he was getting kids cuz he was doing so well...nothing but pipedreams. The family said he is not even allowed to contact them because he put them at risk countless times. Robbed his own mother who stuck up for him. Hope they get the whole lot of the meth heads left in the area. Including the druggie whose car he was in when they arrested him again. She will look awesome in orange.
haha

Woonsocket, RI

#147 Feb 17, 2014
clearly wrote:
<quoted text>Well so much for Randy doing so well. Looks like he was busted also. Oddly he was hanging with Annette, Autumn and Corry. All the while bashing his ex-wife who is doing great and saying he was getting kids cuz he was doing so well...nothing but pipedreams. The family said he is not even allowed to contact them because he put them at risk countless times. Robbed his own mother who stuck up for him. Hope they get the whole lot of the meth heads left in the area. Including the druggie whose car he was in when they arrested him again. She will look awesome in orange.
Her jumpsuit will match her tan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
summit car commercial (Jan '14) 14 min summit cars 28
Gatto 1 hr Karensmith 1
Shack on 16th Ave 2 hr Mayor G 3
hostess at stampede restaurant? 7 hr StampedeHIVHouse 9
hi! 12 hr pooppop 3
scumbag mike dumpster 13 hr ummmmmm 28
dominick eklund 13 hr ummmmmm 2
Sherrill Dating
Find my Match

Sherrill Jobs