Trebilcock indicted by grand jury in ...

Trebilcock indicted by grand jury in Sherrill child's killing

There are 4 comments on the New Hartford Pennysaver story from Sep 1, 2011, titled Trebilcock indicted by grand jury in Sherrill child's killing. In it, New Hartford Pennysaver reports that:

The man accused of stabbing his girlfriend's 6-year-old daughter to death in Sherrill this summer has been indicted by a grand jury, prosecutors said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at New Hartford Pennysaver.

Doctorate

Herkimer, NY

#1 Sep 1, 2011
This is a sickening tragedy concerning what had happened to that young child. There have been many opinions however, expressing that this man is attempting to cop out by reasons of insanity. Have these people that expressed these opinions ever consider that this man may be truly insane? Being found competent to stand trial only means that a person understands the charges against her/him and understands the role of the legal professionals. A 730 exam does not determine a persons mental status. A person can understand court proceedings and still be delusional at the same time.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 1, 2011
He is up shiat creek without a paddle either way. Either way..... So let him get what he deserves.
shhhh

Brookfield, NY

#5 Sep 2, 2011
Let's just pray this isn't going to end up another casey anthony trial. Even if he is insane he still killed a baby and could go it again. I never can understand why being crazy is a good excuse to kill.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#6 Sep 2, 2011
I think mom was sleeping because she worked late nights. I believe mom thought her children were out of harms way. I cannot believe that any mother would think their child was in harm in that situation. The thrill people get on this forum from trying to degrade the one's they should have in their prayers and hearts is kind of sickening to some.
gertie wrote:
they ought to put mommie dearest on trial as well for endangering the welfare. she let a crackpot have access to her kids and slept while he butchered her kid in the presence of her other kid. great job, mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Motels 13 min Motels 1
cops protecting drug dealers 6 hr Katie 20
kim wallace 9 hr Justsayin 10
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 12 hr Justice for Tammy... 913
Becks Ivy Grill (Jan '11) 15 hr City Of Oneida 13
threesome. is. they. any. willing. couples 15 hr Dumber than box o... 10
News Oneida teen arrested on felony sex charges (Mar '08) Nov '15 udad 92
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherrill Mortgages