kristina hopkins

Fayetteville, NY

#1 Apr 7, 2013
what a pig!!!!! doing stota n oneida..........hope evenyone wraps it up cuz not even planned parent hood can help whats on that cock!!!!
Kch

United States

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Just bc a single guy sleeps around is no reason to bash.. Half of stota and Oneida has slept with everyone.. They're all pigs..
scum

Chittenango, NY

#3 Apr 9, 2013
Kch wrote:
Just bc a single guy sleeps around is no reason to bash.. Half of stota and Oneida has slept with everyone.. They're all pigs..
deadbeat
Kch

Danielson, CT

#4 Apr 9, 2013
scum wrote:
<quoted text>
deadbeat
Hence the reference to half of stota and Oneida..
kristina hopkins

Fayetteville, NY

#5 Apr 9, 2013
brown chicken brown cow!!!!!
Kch

Danielson, CT

#6 Apr 9, 2013
He does farm animals too? Now that's where I draw the line! Lmao
Really

East Hartford, CT

#7 Apr 9, 2013
Kristina Hopkins calling someone else a pig, what's the chances of that? Haha
scummers

Oneida, NY

#8 Apr 9, 2013
Not that I acutally care about the topic, I'm just curious as to why someone would have three L's at the end of their name? Or could it be because some dumb degenerate child is on here like a stupid ass moron. You effin kids are stupid. Thank god none of you will ever run for public office.
bahahaha

Syracuse, NY

#10 Apr 12, 2013
thats hilarious heard he was ur new fling kristina guess yer not to worried bout whats on in cept yerself
bob

Oneida, NY

#11 Apr 16, 2013
scummers wrote:
Not that I acutally care about the topic, I'm just curious as to why someone would have three L's at the end of their name? Or could it be because some dumb degenerate child is on here like a stupid ass moron. You effin kids are stupid. Thank god none of you will ever run for public office.
its obviously a mistake retard
cindy c

United States

#12 Apr 16, 2013
Kristina you have no room to call anyone a pig your the biggest one around here. You cant be mad at the guy for wanting sex hes just a typical man and your mad because he wont settle with just you why would he want you knowing what you do for crack your a disgusting peice of trash thank gos you dont have any kids . You have a lot of nerve retard and if hes so bad and planned parent hood wont help him why do you keep fucking him ????
Lol

Oneida, NY

#13 Apr 16, 2013
Is he the one who pissed on someone
qrt

Oneida, NY

#14 Apr 16, 2013
Lol wrote:
Is he the one who pissed on someone
nah he grabs balls
kristina hopkins

Fayetteville, NY

#15 Apr 17, 2013
listen cindy.......... u old bitch......i do ur sons....so tell them to go to planned parent hood!!!! n u dropped billy off at my house to drink the 30 pack that u bought him to hang out with u so thank u!!!!! i love budweiser!!! u should of never wrote shit bout me when u getting played n used!!! i just dont mind it anymore cuz i was with him for almost two years b4 he got locked up n i know he will never settle down !!! its all good!! u think u could give him a ride to my house tomorrow??? bitch!!!!!!!!
Kch

Danielson, CT

#16 Apr 17, 2013
I'm glad I replied to this and it keeps coming up.. Please, continue. You're providing me with great amusement!
Seriously

Manlius, NY

#17 May 5, 2013
Wow, I know this post is old but people make mistakes. Like someone said earlier, almost everyone in Oneida and Canastota has screwed each other anyways. I'm sure everyone around here is inbred somewhere along the line, so who cares who is screwing who. Billy is a good guy and doesn't mess with people unless they mess with him first. And all of you people talking crap about him I'd like to see you say it to his face. Guy is a beast and would knock you out cold. Just leave him alone and let him be. Damn people have no lives.
ahha

Utica, NY

#18 May 5, 2013
kristina hopkins wrote:
what a pig!!!!! doing stota n oneida..........hope evenyone wraps it up cuz not even planned parent hood can help whats on that cock!!!!
Ahahgahahahahah Kristina listen you let a dog lick your shit ahha yummmyyy
ahha

Utica, NY

#19 May 5, 2013
kristina hopkins wrote:
brown chicken brown cow!!!!!
What's your deal with that choice of words.
dead

United States

#21 May 6, 2013
kristina u have no self respect for yourself your a very pretty girl i wish u would stop doing drugs and just chill..ur gonna be dead by the time u hit 30 ..if u even make it that far

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sylvan beach midway 11 min nice 11
Christine Markey (Sep '14) 13 min Elm St 29
Michael Fusillo (Jan '14) 37 min Aintmad 7
why is there so many racists in Oneida 1 hr Try again 2
Kim Simchick 4 hr oneida 2
Marcellus crap shute 5 hr hahahaha 1
derrick pennington 11 hr come see me 9
Sherrill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Sherrill People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]