mel b

New Hartford, NY

#1 May 20, 2013
So..is he a wife beater or what?? Cuz, we hear she cheats on him!!
Trollol

Lowville, NY

#2 May 20, 2013
I'm surprised she hasn't left him. If she does she'll get even more government assistance.
stupid people

United States

#3 May 20, 2013
who really cares
Trollol

Lowville, NY

#4 May 20, 2013
My tax dollars.
stupid people

United States

#5 May 20, 2013
your tax dollars care if shes cheating on him or about there pesonal life. Wow didn't know that
Trollol

Lowville, NY

#6 May 20, 2013
Trollol wrote:
I'm surprised she hasn't left him. If she does she'll get even more government assistance.
This is what my tax dollars care about.
wrong

Syracuse, NY

#7 May 20, 2013
he kicked her out cause he walked in on her in their bed with 2 guys. the kids were downstairs. she threw a knife at him
mel b

New Hartford, NY

#8 May 21, 2013
wrong wrote:
he kicked her out cause he walked in on her in their bed with 2 guys. the kids were downstairs. she threw a knife at him
Seriously? Is that why he beat her up? Is it in the paper?
wrong

Syracuse, NY

#9 May 21, 2013
don't see it in any paper
mel b

New Hartford, NY

#10 May 21, 2013
Who can prove this then?
anita

Rome, NY

#11 May 25, 2013
this shit is really funny he didnt catch me in bed with anyone i came home from being with my gf and he beat my ass cause he was on something and sorry my kids were not home and yes we are split up
wrong

Watertown, NY

#12 May 26, 2013
he caught u in bed anita..
www

Eucha, OK

#13 May 26, 2013
anita wrote:
this shit is really funny he didnt catch me in bed with anyone i came home from being with my gf and he beat my ass cause he was on something and sorry my kids were not home and yes we are split up
..if tht was me...i wuda had a gun pointed at the door as he walked in ..i wudda sed babe,,its time for cooool change...n shot him rite between the shit in his brains..
mariya

New Hartford, NY

#15 Jun 1, 2013
anita wrote:
this shit is really funny he didnt catch me in bed with anyone i came home from being with my gf and he beat my ass cause he was on something and sorry my kids were not home and yes we are split up
Anita, you lie so bad..lmfao
parent

Ardsley, NY

#16 Jun 2, 2013
Adam didn't beat her , I know for a fact that she wears the pants in that family and is verbally and fiscally mean to him. Ask around people will tell you , its her not him
bjb

New Hartford, NY

#17 Jun 2, 2013
parent wrote:
Adam didn't beat her , I know for a fact that she wears the pants in that family and is verbally and fiscally mean to him. Ask around people will tell you , its her not him
Agree! I can't stand seeing people stick up for her. She can't even keep her own lies straight..makes me I'll.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A song for da ho'z 30 min Phil Trombino 2
canasota cops (Jan '14) 5 hr Targeted 20
Hey phil trombino 6 hr Huuduu 1
My private list of hot girls in Sylvan Beach 6 hr Jeff 2
Pepis pizza 9 hr proudofoneida 25
City Centre Committee article in Oneida Dispatch 11 hr MAC 8
Bruce. Hollenbeck 14 hr MAC 3

Sherrill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherrill Mortgages