Al Gore, UN Panel Share Nobel for Peace -

Full story: Newsday
OSLO, Norway - Former Vice President Al Gore and the U.N.'s climate change panel won the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize on Friday for spreading awareness of man-made climate change and laying the foundations for ... Read more
Long Islander

AOL

#1 Oct 12, 2007
What a joke that this bufoon gets a "peace prize" for spreading his United Nations based propaganda.In 10 years we'll be going into an ice age just like in the early 70's-NEVER HAPPENED! The Nobel Prize is political. Just look at some of the losers that Gore now joins; Jimmy-gas lines-Carter and Yasar Arafat the terrorist. Mr. Nobel is rolling in his grave as this was not his intent.

Since: Sep 07

Haverhill, MA

#2 Oct 12, 2007
"Congratulation AL Gore."
kellyjam

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2007
And this guy has a house in Tenn that burns 10x the amount of electricity as the anti environmentalist President Bush.

Armed with Gore's utility bills for the last two years, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research charged Monday that the gas and electric bills for the former vice president's 20-room home and pool house devoured nearly 221,000 kilowatt-hours in 2006, more than 20 times the national average of 10,656 kilowatt-hours.

You can read a description of both houses at;

http://www.snopes.com/politics/bush/house.asp

“Home In Georgia Now”

Since: Jul 07

The "City of Gold" in Georgia

#4 Oct 12, 2007
Just another "Loser" who won. Here is the worst POS to ever win.

In the years following his Presidency, Carter aggressively pursued the Nobel Peace Prize, seeing it as a means of gaining official redemption for his 1980 humiliation at the hands of American voters. He lobbied quietly behind the scenes for years to get the prize, and finally met with success in 2002 when the leftwing Nobel Prize committee saw an opportunity to use Carter as a way of attacking President Bush and embarrassing the United States. The head of the Nobel Prize committee openly admitted that this was the panelís motivation in selecting Carter. Any other ex-President would have refused to be a part of such an obvious anti-American intrigue, but not Carter, who views himself much more as a citizen of the world than as a citizen of the United States.
fReddy

Ashburn, VA

#5 Oct 18, 2007
cheesedog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why wasn't Ray Halbritter charged? 1 hr Handsome Lake 20
District Attoney/Rapasadi 1 hr witchy woman 6
Peggy mason 1 hr tsm 1
sylvan beach midway 4 hr Phil Trombino 5
biggest scumbags at the high school (Apr '12) 5 hr me my self and I 18
Courtney Hall (May '13) 7 hr Lmao 54
derrick pennington 7 hr Ohhh 2
Sherrill Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web