jeff clark

Watertown, NY

#1 Mar 31, 2013
proud of me getting all the young ones you guys just mad cause you cant 16 is not to young retards come see me not one of you has or will do anything to me you wont mess with us clarks
wow

Ardsley, NY

#2 Mar 31, 2013
jeff clark wrote:
proud of me getting all the young ones you guys just mad cause you cant 16 is not to young retards come see me not one of you has or will do anything to me you wont mess with us clarks
Go register as a sex offender already scumbag. You're a disgrace, do us a favor and shoot yourself in the head.
lol

Syracuse, NY

#3 Mar 31, 2013
thats all there is cuz i went and got one from them too when they store to all
get a life

Watertown, NY

#4 Mar 31, 2013
jeff clark wrote:
I see you have an obsession with this guy. You constantly post the same thing all over
lol

United States

#5 Apr 3, 2013
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you have an obsession with this guy. You constantly post the same thing all over
i don't think its obsession , its warning mothers so this predator dosen't come after there daughters.
Kch

Ardsley, NY

#6 Apr 3, 2013
Lmao Jeff is far from a predator. I've known him for years and he's nothing of the sort
lol

United States

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Kch wrote:
Lmao Jeff is far from a predator. I've known him for years and he's nothing of the sort
thats why he dates young girls and his sister said it was creepy he hung out with her friends. Do you know why. Because they are young girls he is to old for. You don't know him that well or don't have teenage daughters
Kch

United States

#9 Apr 4, 2013
Bull, I've known Jeff for many years. No, I'm not family nor have I dated or wanted to date him. You people just have nothing better to do with your lives than pester someone. Wow, he has young friends call the police! I have never seen him be anything but respectful of women and a nice guy.
lol

United States

#10 Apr 4, 2013
Kch wrote:
Bull, I've known Jeff for many years. No, I'm not family nor have I dated or wanted to date him. You people just have nothing better to do with your lives than pester someone. Wow, he has young friends call the police! I have never seen him be anything but respectful of women and a nice guy.
no he dates them young friends. If you know him than you obviously don't see who he dates. I'm sure hes real nice to these little girls. Someday one of these peds will date your young daughter and you won't think they are so nice. He was trying to date my 15 yearold so forgive me if i don't praise him. You need to stop sticking up for perverts and find some normal friends

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dicastro's Beach Club 26 min Islamic Faith 7
Oneida Ghosts and Hauntings (Apr '10) 1 hr True that 63
Destiny Green (Oct '16) 2 hr I see a slut at n... 18
Political people getting away with crimes 3 hr Kenny 13
Donny Lee or Donny Haha 3 hr Stop drug dealing 1
The Words of Allahu 11 hr Cartman southpark 3
Please Don't Pull out 11 hr Jeff 2

Sherrill Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance