Is Kristine P. Eastman related to Phi...

Is Kristine P. Eastman related to Phillip Markoff?

Posted in the Sherrill Forum

Jerry

Rome, NY

#1 Oct 22, 2010
A small city of Sherrill New York where everyone is related. First cousins have probably pro created with other first cousins in the name of the old Oneida Commune. Just like the Oneida Commune we have learned that White Trash can only produce White Trash. Silverware is of higher quality and lower price when made else where. Just as I said earlier if Phillip Markoff murdered that prostitute in Sherrill his inbred relatives (most of the towns people) would say that a prostitute was murdered by some black man and not a medical student.

Kristine P. Eastman who works at Central New York Psychiatric Center (which is New York State Department of Justice for the criminally insane) is going to lose her job over it and may be incarcerated. Too bad for her as her future looks grim as the Oneida Indian Nation will not hire a white woman with a criminal record. Add to the fact that Oneida LTD just couldn't compete with the Asians as far as cost and quality.

her future looks dim.
Connie

United States

#3 Jan 11, 2011
She is back on facebook, all dolled up...and the rumor is she isn't going to do any time, has a deal with the DA...She should do , at least 2 years!! Also has pixs of her kids, I hope she doesn't have custody...they will be as messed up as her!
Jerry wrote:
A small city of Sherrill New York where everyone is related. First cousins have probably pro created with other first cousins in the name of the old Oneida Commune. Just like the Oneida Commune we have learned that White Trash can only produce White Trash. Silverware is of higher quality and lower price when made else where. Just as I said earlier if Phillip Markoff murdered that prostitute in Sherrill his inbred relatives (most of the towns people) would say that a prostitute was murdered by some black man and not a medical student.
Kristine P. Eastman who works at Central New York Psychiatric Center (which is New York State Department of Justice for the criminally insane) is going to lose her job over it and may be incarcerated. Too bad for her as her future looks grim as the Oneida Indian Nation will not hire a white woman with a criminal record. Add to the fact that Oneida LTD just couldn't compete with the Asians as far as cost and quality.
her future looks dim.
heyy

South Butler, NY

#4 Apr 22, 2011
Connie wrote:
She is back on facebook, all dolled up...and the rumor is she isn't going to do any time, has a deal with the DA...She should do , at least 2 years!! Also has pixs of her kids, I hope she doesn't have custody...they will be as messed up as her!
<quoted text>
fist of all kristine isnt related to phillip markoff she isnt even from sherrill she's from remsen and i know this because shes married to my family member and thats why she lives in sherrill second no she dosnt have costody of any of her children anymore and she demanded a trial so yeah shes deff going to jail she is a crazy phyco and i know this for a fact because of i actually seen her act tottaly phyco she even beat up her own new husband (my very close family member) not her ex who she tryed to get killed) thank u
amanda

Santa Barbara, CA

#5 May 13, 2011
u know all of u should be ashamed. i have known her since we where in 5th grade. no one is perfect. she may be far from perfect but does not deserve to be dragged through the mud. as far as her husband carl. he is a scumbag in my book and the root of it
amanda

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 May 13, 2011
before he came into her life she was married and happy. she was a friend. she changed when that piece of work came around. he is the reason she is messed up. do me a favor and put yourself in her shoes. ur new husband is the reason u lost your daughter
Used to live in Sherrill

Manlius, NY

#7 Jul 18, 2011
Jerry said: "A small city of Sherrill New York where everyone is related. First cousins have probably pro created with other first cousins in the name of the old Oneida Commune."
-You are an idiot. Sherrill is a nice community and a great place to live and raise non-inbred children. As far as I know most of the white trash in that area resides in Rome. Sounds like your a little jealous you can't reside behind the nice white picket fences they have there.
I bet the nammed are your

New York, NY

#8 Jul 20, 2011
Used to live in Sherrill wrote:
Jerry said: "A small city of Sherrill New York where everyone is related. First cousins have probably pro created with other first cousins in the name of the old Oneida Commune."
-You are an idiot. Sherrill is a nice community and a great place to live and raise non-inbred children. As far as I know most of the white trash in that area resides in Rome. Sounds like your a little jealous you can't reside behind the nice white picket fences they have there.
You are an idiot.

Philip Markoff the supposed Craigs List Killer, Emmanuel Clothakis assaulter of a Postal Work on duty and now David Trebilcock wakes up in the morning and mauls his girlfriends 6 year old daughter.
tim

Chittenango, NY

#9 Jun 13, 2013
I bet the nammed are your wrote:
<quoted text>
You are an idiot.
Philip Markoff the supposed Craigs List Killer, Emmanuel Clothakis assaulter of a Postal Work on duty and now David Trebilcock wakes up in the morning and mauls his girlfriends 6 year old daughter.
wow

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censorship 4 hr Delete Me 7
Kendra Dixon lets her baby die & only gets 5 ye... 10 hr Hiiiii 7
tammy mahoney (Aug '13) 13 hr Justice for Tammy... 738
kori Smith bodah 17 hr Anymous 16
Joe 19 hr His girlfriend 1
Wilson street parking lot 20 hr Max 3
who will be a good mayor for oneida ? 20 hr kay b 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherrill Mortgages