jake hewitt

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2013

DR Gormley , Dr Joe Hawelika told me you were a great Dentist and person.Today after many years attending your office i would love to think joe for his advice.You just make me feel at ease to attend your office. You have a wonderfull office staff and compassion at all times.MY pain is gone as i awoke this morning. To any one if you have any phofia issues like my self,there is no other person that can make you at ease than DSS Kurt Gormley. Thank You so much,your compassion and honesty i have never seen.
bill w

Camden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

Judged:

jake hewitt wrote:
DR Gormley , Dr Joe Hawelika told me you were a great Dentist and person.Today after many years attending your office i would love to think joe for his advice.You just make me feel at ease to attend your office. You have a wonderfull office staff and compassion at all times.MY pain is gone as i awoke this morning. To any one if you have any phofia issues like my self,there is no other person that can make you at ease than DSS Kurt Gormley. Thank You so much,your compassion and honesty i have never seen.
dr. Wallace is great too!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sherrill Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gatto 1 hr Bring it 4
history (Nov '13) 5 hr former1 3
Debate: Ferguson - Oneida, NY 6 hr 311adolf 5
Homeless Man? 6 hr huh 14
Oneida Police 7 hr LOL 4
lawyer review? (Aug '11) 8 hr Ted 29
adri bashaw 11 hr adri 17

Search the Sherrill Forum:
•••
•••