Probe of fatal Perry County shooting ...

Probe of fatal Perry County shooting could take some time, police say

There are 2 comments on the PennLive.com story from Jan 4, 2010, titled Probe of fatal Perry County shooting could take some time, police say. In it, PennLive.com reports that:

Trooper Tom Pinkerton said he couldn't gauge how long the probe of the Saturday shooting at Shermans Dale Beer & Beverage might take.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PennLive.com.

John Weaver

Carlisle, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2010
Good for the owner!
Too often we see people break into a building and get away with a slap on thier fingers.
It is a shame, the current legal system that is.
Investigation! Take some time!
Clearly an establishment got broken into, the proprietor shows up to see what is going on, a hammer is found right next to the attackers body video confirms this.
Gee wonder what the robber was doing with that hammer huh?
Tell you what let the owner go, heck even give him an award for his good actions, and let it be an example to those who think they can get away with this type of activity.
Nope not our society - It will take some time!
Lets not forget the tax payers money as well - I'd rather see my tax money get spent elsewhere.
As far as the other person involved - maybe she should have gotten shot as well. What does it really cost us tax payers in the end!
This to defend.....a criminal.
Look at your starving neighbor and ask them what they would do with this money wasted.
Eric Gergely Blain PA

Fayetteville, PA

#2 Jan 11, 2010
I can't help but to think what would happen if almost any person would hear something in their garage. Would we be a "total radical" and grab a gun" just in case", or would we do the "RIGHT THING"and bother the police every single time we hear something go bump in the night? Don't get me wrong, when the unarmed call 911 and state that an intruder is busting in their bedroom door with an ax, I'm sure that the operator telling that person to calm down and get a good description puts them at ease! This is not at all to bust on law enfocement in anyway I do realize that they put up with alot! It is more for the bleeding heart liberals that beleive that we can pamper all of the crackheads,heroin junkies,and other various low lifes that have absolutely no concern for other peoples rights! Again this is not against the police,but when seconds count the police will be there in a matter of minutes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Shermans Dale Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Carlisle PA forum website Jul 27 eaglehawk70 2
sierra haubert-crawford Jun '17 zexistpig 1
Review: Red Circle Performance Preowned (Jan '13) Mar '17 Red Circle runs C... 30
Gettysburg police officer claims sexual harassm... Feb '17 Davenport 1
Remains (Dec '16) Dec '16 Sammy 4
News PA Turnpike considers going cashless (Jul '12) Nov '16 Craig 3
Mary jane. (Jul '16) Sep '16 adam15 5

Shermans Dale Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Shermans Dale Mortgages