Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2009

Judged:

Don't you have to be a Dentist to do this? Shouldn't there be a Texas Department of Health Certificate?
Dont do it

Denton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 17, 2009

Judged:

These individuals have zero training. Why not have them do a little liposuction or a quick face lift? If you want to spend your money - buy Crest White Strips - and then go buy a tank of gas, go to a movie and dinner with the money you save.
SmilingBright

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2010

Judged:

I had my teeth bleach with BleachBright of Texas in Longview, Tx. My teeth changed 5 shades the first time and 3 shades the second (8 months later)! I did it at my spalon and the cost was less than $100. I am in sales and since my smile has improved so has my sales! There was no pain and I was in and out in 30 minutes! My certified tech was named Mandy and she was very professional and knowledgible! I want to Thank BleachBright!!!
assistantdent

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Judged:

Bleach Bright is a joke...if you have any...annnny...problems - they send you to the dentist...once you say where you came from...well, you figure it out.
chad

Woodbury, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2010

Judged:

Went to a bleach bright and my teeth changed 5 shades. 20 minutes and I was out. Good stuff.
tscott

Katy, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2010

I tried BleachBright and didnt see a noticable change in the color of my teeth. The technician really didnt notice a difference either. It was complete waste of money & 30 minutes of my time. The only thing I noticed was that my teeth where shinier but not whiter. I will not be trusting my smile to BleachBright ever again.
mill4

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2010

Judged:

I used bleach bright before I went aon a trip with my friends, it worked great--and then faded a week later.$99--I'd rather pay $30 for white strips!
yankee27

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

Dont do it wrote:
These individuals have zero training. Why not have them do a little liposuction or a quick face lift? If you want to spend your money - buy Crest White Strips - and then go buy a tank of gas, go to a movie and dinner with the money you save.
When people by crest white strips what formal training do they get to whiten thier teeth? Next time you go to a dentist ask him if he learned how to whiten teeth in dental school.
yankee27

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Judged:

I used Bleach Bright and got 6 shades lighter. I also took my 13 year old daughter after her braces came off and she got 9 shades lighter. Proven on the color chart that they supply at the store. Great job, I will go back every year. Thanks Bleach Bright
pug

Edmond, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2011

Haha nice Yankee
Teeth whiten

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2011

Judged:

If your pearly whites, well, aren't--blame it on caffeine, candy, prescription drugs or aging, all of which dull the gleam. Whiten and brighten dingy teeth with high-tech treatments in your dentist's office or over-the-counter bleaches you use at home. Here's how to bring that sparkle back.

Instructions

1. Ask your dentist if you're a good candidate for whitening, since results can vary. Yellowed teeth generally lighten well; darkened grayish or brownish teeth may not.

2. Try over-the-counter products, which have low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide. A dental tray and gel kit can be used for a short time each day to lighten teeth one to two shades in two weeks, at best. Whitening strips cover the six front teeth--which must be even--for similar results, and keep peroxide on teeth and off gums. Paint-on gels get similar results and cover more teeth, but can be messy to use. Hydrogen peroxide works faster than carbamide (see Step 3), but takes longer to get results and deactivates faster. These are the least-expensive treatments to use when staining reoccurs due to beverages and smoking.
You can check it out at http://keepyourteeth.blogspot.com/
TeethWhiten

Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2011

Judged:

your pearly whites, well, aren't--blame it on caffeine, candy, prescription drugs or aging, all of which dull the gleam. Whiten and brighten dingy teeth with high-tech treatments in your dentist's office or over-the-counter bleaches you use at home. Here's how to bring that sparkle back.

Instructions

1. Ask your dentist if you're a good candidate for whitening, since results can vary. Yellowed teeth generally lighten well; darkened grayish or brownish teeth may not.

2. Try over-the-counter products, which have low concentrations of hydrogen peroxide. A dental tray and gel kit can be used for a short time each day to lighten teeth one to two shades in two weeks, at best. Whitening strips cover the six front teeth--which must be even--for similar results, and keep peroxide on teeth and off gums. Paint-on gels get similar results and cover more teeth, but can be messy to use. Hydrogen peroxide works faster than carbamide (see Step 3), but takes longer to get results and deactivates faster. These are the least-expensive treatments to use when staining reoccurs due to beverages and smoking.
You can check it out at http://keepyourteeth.blogspot.com/
Nancy Prince

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2011

Judged:

Bleach Bright is a Joke, same as Beaming White, they tried to sell me the equipments charging me a lot of monies. I was smarter, I checked with others and found out their stuffs were imported. Who wants to use China made stuffs on my customer's teeth. I have been in the business now for more than 1 year, i know what I am doing, Bleach Bright stuff does not give any customer 6 shades whiter, the stuff does not work. Bleach Bright people have no formal education, nor Beaming White, they are basically salesmen and they are very good "car salesmen". I did not trust them and went to another company who has dentists on duty and I was comfortable talking to dentists, they said it was okay if i do not give advice, and do not pretend to be a dentist or hygienist. I only buy products from a dental supply company or a dentist owned company. I will not trust Bleach Bright or its competitor Beaming White, they are both jokes. No formal education and were borderline lying to me when they told me their products work, in fact they do not. Do not go to them - you can buy from China directly.
Your mileage may vary

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2011

Judged:

Actually, I have tested bleach bright on several friends of mine, and it has worked on all of them. Not sure how long the results will last, but there was definitely a difference.
Nancy Prince wrote:
Bleach Bright is a Joke, same as Beaming White, they tried to sell me the equipments charging me a lot of monies. I was smarter, I checked with others and found out their stuffs were imported. Who wants to use China made stuffs on my customer's teeth. I have been in the business now for more than 1 year, i know what I am doing, Bleach Bright stuff does not give any customer 6 shades whiter, the stuff does not work. Bleach Bright people have no formal education, nor Beaming White, they are basically salesmen and they are very good "car salesmen". I did not trust them and went to another company who has dentists on duty and I was comfortable talking to dentists, they said it was okay if i do not give advice, and do not pretend to be a dentist or hygienist. I only buy products from a dental supply company or a dentist owned company. I will not trust Bleach Bright or its competitor Beaming White, they are both jokes. No formal education and were borderline lying to me when they told me their products work, in fact they do not. Do not go to them - you can buy from China directly.
James Rego

Vancouver, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 23, 2011

A friend of mine has Beaming White in her salon and she recommended it to me. She said that it was the best system she had tried (she had tried at least 2 others), so I bought a system for my tanning salon and it really does work. Whoever wrote this sounds like they are a Chinese supplier wanting to get all the business for themselves. I have checked with the FDA and you can find that Beaming White is registered with them and they have an open invitation to anyone (they say even competitors) to go to their production facility in WA state and watch how they make the gel and assemble the lamps. I haven't gone, but I believe them. I think the owner is an engineer and they have at least one chemist working for them, so I don't know where Mrs. China here says that they have no formal education.
Nancy Prince wrote:
El Gran Jaibo

Metairie, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2011

yankee27 wrote:
<quoted text>
When people by crest white strips what formal training do they get to whiten thier teeth? Next time you go to a dentist ask him if he learned how to whiten teeth in dental school.
If they admittedly need no training to do such a simple task as monitor you sitting there, why do they charge the same prices as a dentist? The ingredients of the miracle gel are probably common elements that you can buy for a few bucks a ton if you're a big corporation. This is just another example of Obscene Profits that is so common these days. I wish making Obscene Profits was illegal!
carline

Woodside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2011

i think it does work but it base on how many times of the day u brush your teeth...i did it but wont go back to it.
Holly

Cedar Rapids, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2011

Judged:

This was a horrible product, I could only stand to use to three days and it ate away at my gums. I now have painful blisters on my gums making it difficult to eat and brushing my teeth is absolutely horrific. I can not believe they sell this product. It caused horrible pain during the application, was extremly time consuming, and I saw no results other than severly damaged gums.
Bleachbright user

Carrum, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2011

Judged:

I recently used bleachbright for the first time. I already started with fairly white teeth.

Which after 20 mins they were great & I went from a shade 6 upto shade 1. But after about 5 days they look exactly the same as if I never had them bleached at all! Then they also sell u a pen so if u want to touch them up before a special event u can but she did say u wouldn't need to do that for at least 8 months to a year. There was no pain at all but I get the feeling this is a quick money making scheme for them! Be aware!!!
Sarah

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2011

Judged:

Cassie wrote:
I work at bleach bright and it is called cosmetic teeth whiting and you dont need training for that stupid and it does work but if you have not been to the denist in years your teeth are to f**** for it to work that is why you get turned away!!!!
WOW! You work at bleach bright?!?!? Now don't we all want to go there with such professional employee's! Glad I took the time out to read the reviews, definitely won't waste my time or money on this product/company.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Sherman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sherman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sherman News, Events & Info