Man's body found in field, family and law enforcement want answers

Mar 17, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KXII-TV Sherman

The body of 27-year-old Bobbi Ray Mathenia was found in a pasture, the cause of death is blunt force trauma to the head.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
FLY

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

It is a terrible thing for anyone to have to die the way Mr. Mathenia did; howEVER, I am suprised it took so long for something like this to happen. His grieving family on television portrayed Mr. Mathenia to be a good man. Let us not forget that this "good man" had many run-ins with the law. He has drug and alcohol related arrests as long as my arm. He was a jerk. He was selfish. He was a lifetime criminal who took from this community every chance he got.

No sorrow here.
Anonymous

Denison, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2010

Good lord, is that necessary?
FLY

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2010

Anonymous wrote:
Good lord, is that necessary?
Yes
mac

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2010

I agree with fly's comments. They are all true. All you have to do is type in Bobby Ray Mathenia and read for urself. The family potrays Bobby on tv as a good guy. When really he was a lifelong criminal and drug dealer. Dustin and Chris also were lifelong criminals. But Bobby criminals records are longer than Dustin and Chris' put together.It had to do with drugs! Not racism and or a hate crime. Way i see it 3 less druggies off our streets.Locked up where they can't hurt innocent people and steal them blind. I can sleep better at night knowing they aren't free to do this anymore.It was wrong what all 3 men did!
Anonymous

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Is it still necessary, well I guess it is in today's society, to bad mouth a young guy who was murdered? He does have family and friends, just because he has a past doesn't mean they do and that they need to be subject to him being run down on here and on kxii's website.
shocked by people

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2010

It isnt necessary!!! Just because someone has a criminal record doesnt mean they deserve to be murdered. People have problems and get into bad things but that doesnt make it ok for someone to kill them. And how dare you act like the ones that murdered him are better than him. This is a human life they took that goes above drugs. Im very sad for his family he was loved and nothing else matters.
SHERMANTX

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2010

YALL R SAYN SUM PURE IGNORANT STUFF! IDC IF UR A DRUG DEALER OR WTF EVER! NOBODY I MEAN NOBODY DESERVES TO BE MURDERED LIKE THAT, THE WAY THOSE AHOLES DID IT TO BOBBY! WHO GIVES A FLYING FKK IF HE HAD A HISTORY OR NOT,ITS PPL LIKE YALL THAT I HATE! PUT URSELF INTO BOBBYS SHOES, FAMILY & FRIENDS POSITIONS, IF IT WAS UR LOVED ONE U WULDNT B SAYN THIS B.S!!!!!
unknown

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 11, 2012

y'all don't know the story I'll admit he got killed over a few bones that his girl took and said she got robed
Jalaszah mathenia

Irving, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

This is my uncle I miss him so much and most of y'all don't know what happen so just mind y'all biz and move on cause now he is an heaven with god and god has his back
dallas

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

This man has family and friends who love him unconditionally. I didn't know him but can say this I have family members who have had run ins with the law and it didn't change how much I loved or cared about them. Even when I seen a close member of my family making very bad choices in life that resulted in drug and alcohol related arrests; it didn't change how much he meant to me. This has got to be hard enough on this family without negative views others may have had about him for whatever reason. His grieving family is dealing with enough without all that being said. My heart goes out to his family.
Resident

Hartley, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

It was 3 years ago, not like this just happened. Somebody brought up an old thread on here.
Truth

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Yal dunno shit His bitch bought some Xanax for him instead she ate them and told him that the dude robbed her, so he went to go hurt the dude but he got murdered. It happens when u in the game. charge it to the game it was his girls fault
Lynda holmes

Carrollton, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

wow I'm Kristinas mom Bobby daughter you don;t charge a life to the game and whoever said that should know what they did was a hoe move Kristina will never see her dad again and niether will his family he will forever be in our hearts nobody has the right to take a human life and i belive this happend because he was black rns
Sherry

Sherman, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 10, 2013

wow is right Lynda, i am Dustin's Aunty, an I loved him very much, but I be damned if I support him on a very sad choice they made that night, this happened at a house on the next street behind me, I heard the fighting but I didn't know who it consisted of cause they always had fights back there, and I can tell you though that there was at least 10 other people there that could of prevented a lot of what happened but they chose not to, cause I know all of them had cell phones and could of dialed 911 especially the one that lives there she allowed this to happen at her home and then let them leave him in her yard while they went and changed clothes then they went back over there and put him in the vehicle and drove off and still NO-ONE that witnessed this called for help so to me all that were there should of gave a part of their lives up for not helping Bobby, I hope the family has found some peace in there hearts knowing that he is an ANGEL watching over them...and it does sadden me that Bobby and Dustin had small daughters left here without them...I believe in a eye for an eye and I think they should of took Dustins and Shawns for their actions that caused Bobby's death....I say a Prayer for ALL 3 of them every night it gives me comfort and yes Bobby is on the good side of that Prayer cause no ne should loose their lfe over such nonsense drugs or whatever...Sorry for the sadness this brought to this FAMILY...GOD SPEED

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sherman Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Sherman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance