Woman found dead in Pacoima may be vi...

Woman found dead in Pacoima may be victim of fatal beating

There are 27 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 20, 2012, titled Woman found dead in Pacoima may be victim of fatal beating. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

A 23-year-old woman was found dead Monday in Pacoima, possibly the victim of a fatal beating, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
uwee

United States

#1 Aug 21, 2012
She was a prostitute by the way
anonymous

San Diego, CA

#2 Aug 21, 2012
So what if she was a prostitute, she's still a human being!!! She is still a victim! She is still someones daughter, sister maybe even someones mother! We shouldn't look down on people because of the lives they live! We are all one!
elsa

Pacoima, CA

#3 Aug 21, 2012
I knew this woman dont disrespect she was no prostitute.
JASMINS AUNT

Northridge, CA

#4 Aug 21, 2012
Have some respect she was no prstitute she had family dat loves n cares for her very much god forbid anything happened to any of your relatives !!!
Damaris R

Los Angeles, CA

#5 Aug 21, 2012
May you rest in peace Jasmin Campos <3
Cat 55

La Quinta, CA

#6 Aug 22, 2012
uwee wrote:
She was a prostitute by the way
how dare u say something so cruel she was still a human!!! Even if she was a prostitute she didn't deserve something like this !! For someone to take her life!!! She did wat shed had to do to survive!!!!! How do u even know she was a prostitute did u sleep with her?!!!!! Ignorant ppl !!!
uwee

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2012
Cat 55 wrote:
<quoted text>how dare u say something so cruel she was still a human!!! Even if she was a prostitute she didn't deserve something like this !! For someone to take her life!!! She did wat shed had to do to survive!!!!! How do u even know she was a prostitute did u sleep with her?!!!!! Ignorant ppl !!!
i in no way shape or form said it was ok that someone could do such horrible thing to her.sorry but i don't see why I'm so cruel in saying what i posted up above...and for those who feel offended sorry u feel that way..
MGSMCR

Los Angeles, CA

#8 Aug 24, 2012
U are such a Fen idiot! I hope what happen to her happens to u!
AZx

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2012
who evr wrote tht comment doesnt have no feelings, nd mind your own bussiness!!!!!!!!!!". R.I.P jasmin campos"
ondarealness

United States

#10 Aug 25, 2012
AZx wrote:
who evr wrote tht comment doesnt have no feelings, nd mind your own bussiness!!!!!!!!!!". R.I.P jasmin campos"
this everyone's bisinness its out there so stfu!!!
sorry

United States

#11 Aug 25, 2012
I never asked her name. I saw her almost everyday. She never showed me any disrespect. She was nice and didnt look like she would do any harm to anyone. Regrdless what people think she was doesnt matter. She didnt deserve how she died. I feel so bad for her. When I pass by the firestation and the house in the corner. It hurts to know why she isnt there anymore.I pray to god to guide her soul to heaven. I pray that they find the person that did this to her. So it wont be able to do it again. Everyone has a story about her, if you dont know and never met her.Keep your negative opinions to yourself. Oh and if anyone knows about the white van with tinted black windows in the back no windows all around.with a guy who who is 5'7 hispanic guy in his twenties please call the police. Supposely she was last seen with him.
Hmmm

Beaumont, CA

#12 Aug 27, 2012
sorry wrote:
I never asked her name. I saw her almost everyday. She never showed me any disrespect. She was nice and didnt look like she would do any harm to anyone. Regrdless what people think she was doesnt matter. She didnt deserve how she died. I feel so bad for her. When I pass by the firestation and the house in the corner. It hurts to know why she isnt there anymore.I pray to god to guide her soul to heaven. I pray that they find the person that did this to her. So it wont be able to do it again. Everyone has a story about her, if you dont know and never met her.Keep your negative opinions to yourself. Oh and if anyone knows about the white van with tinted black windows in the back no windows all around.with a guy who who is 5'7 hispanic guy in his twenties please call the police. Supposely she was last seen with him.
Agree 100%
Saw her everyday at work. Harmless innocent
Young girl. Victim of a gang related homicide
jasmins sister

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2012
uwee wrote:
She was a prostitute by the way
. F u your the prostitute
loSiento

Chatsworth, CA

#14 Aug 29, 2012
Nadien meres aver morido asi cruelmente..Familiares...De la Victima solamente aike pedir por su Alma...k sea salvada...y resar mucho por su alma...k es lo k ahorita cuenta..!!! Y ese Animal....dejen selo a manos de Dios k el aga Jisticia...!! Descansa en paz jasmin campos k dios te tenga wn su reyno..Amen
JESS

Los Angeles, CA

#15 Aug 29, 2012
I went to school with Jasmin and she was such a great
person and friend and im so sorry to hear what happened. No one deserves to die like that.
My Condolences to her family, I am very sorry for your loss.
rosie

Pacoima, CA

#16 Aug 29, 2012
may she rest in peace and may God give her love onces the strenth to cope with this pain and i also pray for that evil no heart person pays for what he has done
rcc

Beverly Hills, CA

#17 Aug 31, 2012
elsa wrote:
I knew this woman dont disrespect she was no prostitute.
was this raul campos' sister?
rcc

Beverly Hills, CA

#18 Aug 31, 2012
JESS wrote:
I went to school with Jasmin and she was such a great
person and friend and im so sorry to hear what happened. No one deserves to die like that.
My Condolences to her family, I am very sorry for your loss.
was this raul campos' sister?
Lucy

Hilo, HI

#19 Sep 7, 2012
how dare anybody say anything about that poor dead girl.it could be your sister or anybody in your family.have respect for her.let her rest in peace.my prayer go out to her family and her daughter.please stop the rumors about her please.
Raul mendez

United States

#20 Sep 9, 2012
Hello to everyone who is reading my post, I wanted to stop by and wright this post because I felt hurt to hear what happened to her. I didn't know about this after two weeks. By the way , I Work at 7-eleven in front of the projects that's Where I met Jasmin and she was nice, I even tried helping her when I could with some money so she could buy something to eat , right now I Working at the 7-eleven store on Fothill and arroyo in sylmar next to office depot and sams club. RIP Jasmin. Sincerely, your helper RAUL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherman-Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Out of it, add. Sometimes rall you need 3 hr Mynameischef 1
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 22 hr Anthony Dixon 68
News L.A., Glendale seek injunction against Toonervi... (Nov '08) Tue SSCV 131
News A pair of 'Real Housewives' make real estate mo... Nov 29 just a dollar dep... 1
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Nov 29 afriend 76
CSUN Students Angered Over Homosexual Ban Entry... Nov 24 my son is the new... 3
News Blanket Jackson changes name: Bullied at 13 for... (Jun '15) Sep '16 Sleepingboy 9

Sherman-Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherman-Oaks Mortgages