LaBonge Visits SOHA Meeting, Promises...

LaBonge Visits SOHA Meeting, Promises to Cater to Community

There are 1 comment on the Patch.com story from May 17, 2012, titled LaBonge Visits SOHA Meeting, Promises to Cater to Community. In it, Patch.com reports that:

The Sherman Oaks Homeowners Association hosted new Los Angeles City Councilman Tom LaBonge on Wednesday night, as LaBonge spent over an hour discussing his personal and politcal background and taking questions from the crowd.A LaBonge, who represents Los Angeles' fourth district, spoke to the over 100 residents in attendance, and fielded questions ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

Joey Sanchez

AOL

#1 May 17, 2012
If only we would have been smart enough to elect pro citizen politicians we could have just sent the billions we are forced to spend on accomodating illegals to them in their own Countries. Much better than to have LaBonge and the others destroy our schools and neighborhoods in service to the illegals, We sure made some pathetic political choices in LA.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherman-Oaks Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 4 hr Harold Evans 114
Fake charity in front of AMC Walkway 13 hr jbrvo 1
News Mayor's Task Force On Youth Safety Gets to Work... Thu Paquito 1
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Wed Friendly neighbor... 106
News Co-owner of illegal marijuana dispensary in Gra... (May '10) May 20 Leeroy baca GOT IT 53
News 'Yep, I'm Gay': Happy 20th out anniversary, Ell... May 17 DebraE 16
Keep a word Drop a word (Nov '11) May 15 Bev in Beverly Hills 5

Sherman-Oaks Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherman-Oaks Mortgages