Police: Woman let son, 16, have sex w...

Police: Woman let son, 16, have sex with women

There are 17 comments on the GoErie.com story from Mar 26, 2009, titled Police: Woman let son, 16, have sex with women. In it, GoErie.com reports that:

Chautauqua County sheriff's deputies have charged a mother with allowing her 16-year-old son to have relationships with two women.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GoErie.com.

Justice

Gibsonia, PA

#1 Mar 26, 2009
The 18 year old is of age, why isnt her name in the article? Just curious.
mad taxpayer

United States

#2 Mar 26, 2009
The first thread must have got pulled yesterday they had quite a few stooopid comments on here, but shame on the mom for inviting trouble into these young peoples lives.
Are you kidding me

Erie, PA

#3 Mar 26, 2009
This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. I agree that the mother shouldn't have allowed the "women" to stay overnight, but I see nothing wrong with a 16yr boy being involved with an 18yr old. It's not like he's 12 and she was 30...When I was a teenager this was called coming of age.
K Dog

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 26, 2009
What a waste of law enforcement and prosecutorial assets. In most states the age of consent is 16. Get real, a highschool sophmore going out with a highschool senior?

THIS MUST BE STOPPED TO SAVE CIVILIZATION! PHOTO ID CHECKS AT THE PROM!

This is stupid!
Roger

Gibsonia, PA

#5 Mar 26, 2009
Way to go Are You Kidding Me, I could not have said it better.
elaine

Nevada, IA

#6 Mar 26, 2009
How sick can any mother get? But in the end, she will pay for it!
StupidLiberals

Maxton, NC

#7 Mar 26, 2009
How do I get a gig like that?
Bear

Tucson, AZ

#8 Mar 26, 2009
This is what tax dollars go for in Chautauqua County? A sixteen year old is not a baby in today's society. The idea that anyone would be charged over his affairs with ladies that are within two and four years of his age is just ludicrous.

Kids are having sex at 12 and 13 now. I guess the difference is that they are not living in Sherman, New York and having a busybody religious neighbor report them!
Justice

Gibsonia, PA

#9 Mar 27, 2009
Bear wrote:
This is what tax dollars go for in Chautauqua County? A sixteen year old is not a baby in today's society. The idea that anyone would be charged over his affairs with ladies that are within two and four years of his age is just ludicrous.
Kids are having sex at 12 and 13 now. I guess the difference is that they are not living in Sherman, New York and having a busybody religious neighbor report them!
Why do you just assume its some religious person that complained? The libbies have been involved in butting their noses in family affairs for the last 20 years now. You cant spank, disipline or do anything to precious Johnny that the government doesnt say you can. Dont blame this on religion, blame it on the over reaching hand of government.
unknown

Delevan, NY

#11 Nov 19, 2009
Justice wrote:
The 18 year old is of age, why isnt her name in the article? Just curious.
she was 17 when it happened
messed up

Cleveland, OH

#12 Nov 26, 2009
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
she was 17 when it happened
Has anyone heard that there is a 14 year old girl that live's
in the union city area.shes been being raped for a while now by her mother's boyfriend and her uncle.The mother is also to blame becouse she knew that it was happining.They should put all three in prison for life.Just keep an eye on you'r kids before this happen's to them.
unknown

Delevan, NY

#13 Dec 5, 2009
messed up wrote:
<quoted text>Has anyone heard that there is a 14 year old girl that live's
in the union city area.shes been being raped for a while now by her mother's boyfriend and her uncle.The mother is also to blame becouse she knew that it was happining.They should put all three in prison for life.Just keep an eye on you'r kids before this happen's to them.
the difference is..is that shes 14..and he was 16..and she was raped..he was not..he is of age for consent in ny state.
YOU SAID IT ALL

Uniontown, OH

#14 Dec 5, 2009
K Dog wrote:
What a waste of law enforcement and prosecutorial assets. In most states the age of consent is 16. Get real, a highschool sophmore going out with a highschool senior?
THIS MUST BE STOPPED TO SAVE CIVILIZATION! PHOTO ID CHECKS AT THE PROM!
This is stupid!
This is just one more example of a growing, and encroaching government. Particularly in law enforcement. Every stinking Federal agency has a police department.

We're in trouble in this country. The cops are too numerous and the judges are all corrupt.
tears on her pillow

Cleveland, OH

#15 Dec 9, 2009
unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
the difference is..is that shes 14..and he was 16..and she was raped..he was not..he is of age for consent in ny state.
im not talking about 14 year girl in pa and a 26year old uncle and a 27year old her mom[boyfreind]she needs out of that area someone needs to help her dont letgrt away agian please her mom is doing nothing to help they say the girl is a lier shes not she cant take much
ewwww

Meadville, PA

#16 Dec 15, 2009
tears on her pillow wrote:
<quoted text>im not talking about 14 year girl in pa and a 26year old uncle and a 27year old her mom[boyfreind]she needs out of that area someone needs to help her dont letgrt away agian please her mom is doing nothing to help they say the girl is a lier shes not she cant take much
and just what are you doing to help her? seriously, you put it out here for all to see and just what are you doing? If this is true then call children services, if she lives in Union City then call Erie County Children and Youth. But you better hope that its not a false accusations, you could really hurt this child if its not true.
amazed

Stow, OH

#17 Feb 27, 2010
ewwww wrote:
<quoted text>
and just what are you doing to help her? seriously, you put it out here for all to see and just what are you doing? If this is true then call children services, if she lives in Union City then call Erie County Children and Youth. But you better hope that its not a false accusations, you could really hurt this child if its not true.
I couldn't agree more and GO "BISONS"
White trash

Dallas, TX

#18 Apr 25, 2010
This isn't as big a deal as the media describes it. The mother won't get into any trouble Now adays child molesters aren't gettin in real troubles it's dwi that's the big cash cow for ny. On another note this isn't a big deal like someone already said since when does a sophmore get in trouble for havin sex with a senior? Go get the 30 40 50 year olds that are prayin on 3,4, an 5 year olds!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bemus Point Native Creates Chautauqua County Co... 41 min not easily entert... 1
the people of ripley ny getting screwed again w... (Feb '13) Mon Taxpayer 26
New Dollar General store opening? (Jan '17) Jul 22 Taxpayer 25
Hot guy in Mayville Jul 20 Mindy 13
News Barmore seeking second term as Chautauqua Count... Jul 17 bornnraisedjt 2
Josh "Cowboy" Huntress Jul 16 Trish 2
News Opioid overdose training set for April 16 in Ri... (Apr '15) Jul 11 Concerned 6

Sherman Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sherman Mortgages