They are equine angels

Full story: NewsTimes.com

Mocha has walked down the streets of Boston to visit a fifth-grade classroom. She also traveled by horse trailer through Harlem to Manhattan two years ago to stand outside CBS headquarters.
Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Aug 16, 2013

Since: Oct 08

New York, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2008
No good can ever come from the abuse and blatant animal cruelty that is the Premairn industry.

This drug has been proven to have deathly side effects and it is beyond my comprehension how man can continue to abuse our animals in this fashion.

Thank God for Equine Angels and shame on all those who continue to produce Premarin. I hope that more and more people will stop using this lethal drug.
Justice For The Innocent

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Isn't it amazing how an industry can legally profit from the abuse of an animal and never blink an eye. Not only do they see the 'green' of profit from the mares - but they're also not about to miss out on a chance for the last few bucks from the blood of an equally innocent foal. The day of reckoning is coming...I think it's befitting our Lord will be coming back riding His White Horse to strike those kinds of abusers all down.

Bless Equine Angels and all horse welfarests that are fighting for the horses!!!!!!
Alberta

Wilmington, DE

#3 Oct 20, 2008
God Bless you Equine Angels. I had no idea about pmu's until 4 years ago and been writing Wythe drugs to do something. Horrible fate for these mares and foals. I adopted a pmu foal and he is going on four now, he is my buddy, well loved and knows it. I will keep fighting this abuse until every horse is safe from slaughter. Thank you for all you do.
Lisa

Torrington, CT

#4 Oct 20, 2008
Awesome. Thanks for making more people aware of this travesty. Maybe someday we can put an end to this.
Forget this prescription

Brookfield, CT

#5 Oct 20, 2008
I wouldn't even take a drug like this. The best way to deal with menopausal symptoms is in a natural way. Go to a Naturopathic Physician and learn about which supplements and herbs are the most beneficial. I wouldn't take this drug for anything especially after reading this article.
Mark Barrington

France

#6 Feb 5, 2013
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
MacAlister

Sweden

#7 Apr 20, 2013
i wrote:
I have ordered prescription drugs (without a prescription) online from http://inhousegeneric.info about two years ago, and was pleased with the speed and quality of service.
I'm thinking of doing the same thing with my medication. The meds is expensive, but there is a generic version available overseas.
I love the idea of taking responsibility for my own health (or lack of health) and skipping the bureaucracy... to say nothing of having to drive to the doctor, wait in line, yet again, to get a prescription refilled.
http://inhousegeneric.info very clear and informative site, simple ordering process and very fast delivery. All round excellent service - will use again.
Jean

Romania

#8 Aug 16, 2013
Naturally, I am skeptical of everything online. http://inhousegeneric.com is legitimate. I placed my first order for the smallest amount possible. It arrived sooner than expected. I didn't pay the extra money for speedy air mail. I placed another order that was much larger and it came right on time. I will definitely use this company again for even larger orders now that I trust them. They also give you discounts every time you place an order which is cool. One thing to keep in mind is if you place a larger order, they will send half in one shipment, and then the other half after that to avoid customs scrutinizing your package. I am very happy, I no longer need to pay tons of money to see a doctor and therapist (and have them tell me a bunch of stuff I already know) in order to get my medication.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sherman Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Two New Milford people charged with heroin poss... (Jun '09) Aug 11 Deb 73
Review: Dinerluxe Jul '14 Harold M Noonan D... 2
Dogs to attend Bethel High -- sometimes Jun '14 june 2
out of work and i need money really bad (May '13) Jun '14 chuck 4
Do not use Auto Technic in New Milford May '14 Auto Technic victim 1
Fire engulfs N.Y. house (Mar '09) Apr '14 in-the-know 77
CT Who do you support for Governor in Connecticut ... (Oct '10) Apr '14 America Gentleman... 780
•••
•••
•••

Sherman Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sherman People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Sherman News, Events & Info