Man pleads in naked Montcalm County b...

Man pleads in naked Montcalm County break-in

There are 16 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Aug 15, 2008, titled Man pleads in naked Montcalm County break-in. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

A Montcalm County resident has pleaded no contest to a count of second-degree home invasion after authorities say the man forced his way into a neighbor's home while naked.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

hmmmmmmm

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2008
at a glance I thought the headline of this story was "Man pleads naked in Montcalm County break-in" That was really funny until I read it correctly...
YAYAYAYAYAY

Lawrence, MI

#2 Aug 15, 2008
More Montcalm Co. fodder.

Yeeeeehaaaaaa

Wendy is going to have a STROKE!

(Prolly a good friend of hers anyway)
Wyoming Resident

AOL

#3 Aug 15, 2008
Wonder if any one in the court room laughed when the 'bare facts' were mentioned. Probably left finger prints AND skid marks.
Wendys Twin

Lawrence, MI

#4 Aug 15, 2008
Wyoming Resident wrote:
Wonder if any one in the court room laughed when the 'bare facts' were mentioned. Probably left finger prints AND skid marks.
What you need to realize is this person is probably mentally ill (like everyone else I know) and needs help. With therapy and medication he can be rehabilitated. Everyone deserves second chances. Especially naked men on drugs. I love them so much. I just love them. Women are such pigs but degenerate men are just great and are worthy of all my attention and free thoughts.
Mary Jane Rottencrutch

United States

#5 Aug 15, 2008
There have been plenty of times I don't remember anything I did when I was naked too, but something was usually being stolen from ME.
Wendys Twin

Lawrence, MI

#6 Aug 15, 2008
Mary Jane Rottencrutch wrote:
There have been plenty of times I don't remember anything I did when I was naked too, but something was usually being stolen from ME.
Well hopefully the person who stole from you is caught and put in jail for a long time. If it was a woman.

If it was a man, I hope they get the help they need because they are just mentally ill and need therapy and medication.

Since: Jul 08

Kentwood MI

#7 Aug 15, 2008
At least he isn't guilty of CCW
LC

Since: Jul 08

Wyoming, MI

#8 Aug 15, 2008
See kids what DRUGS can do to you????
Wendys Twin

Lawrence, MI

#10 Aug 15, 2008
jaks offalot wrote:
my hat is off to the man just like his pants were too
When is your sentencing?
Puglife

Lansing, MI

#11 Aug 15, 2008
He should have been shot in the buttocks!
Puglife

Lansing, MI

#12 Aug 15, 2008
Wendys Twin wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hopefully the person who stole from you is caught and put in jail for a long time. If it was a woman.
If it was a man, I hope they get the help they need because they are just mentally ill and need therapy and medication.
This is great. Wendy's twin has me cracken up.
just me

Vulcan, MI

#13 Aug 15, 2008
Actually , if you read it.. and knew more about the case and him.. He was trying to Rape the victim,

this guy is a piece of crap and shouldn't live .. he WILL do someone serious harm someday..

hope he doesn't make it out of prison... we will all be safer if he doesn't...
Wendys Twin

Lawrence, MI

#14 Aug 15, 2008
Puglife wrote:
<quoted text>
This is great. Wendy's twin has me cracken up.
Thanks.

She's going to be home from work pretty soon and I'm going to get my a.ss chewed, so tune back in later. lmao
Wendys Twin

Lawrence, MI

#15 Aug 15, 2008
just me wrote:
Actually , if you read it.. and knew more about the case and him.. He was trying to Rape the victim,
this guy is a piece of crap and shouldn't live .. he WILL do someone serious harm someday..
hope he doesn't make it out of prison... we will all be safer if he doesn't...
He just needs therapy and medication. He's mentally ill. He can stay at my sisters place while he turns his life around.
Cyndy

Coldwater, MI

#18 Aug 15, 2008
way to go montcalm county...........
JANE DOE

Bradenton, FL

#19 Aug 16, 2008
Cyndy wrote:
way to go montcalm county..........
You know, at least we have some interesting, entertaining folks in Montcalm Co. All I ever read about in Kent Co. is who got "shot outside the bar".
We don't have a lot up here but like I said...our people make it interesting! When you pick on Montcalm, you are leaving other counties alone. For that, they appreciate you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Yuhas Feb '17 ancestory 1
Stanton Mi Police Dept (Dec '08) Jan '17 haha 2
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '16 Anthony 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sheridan, MI (Jan '12) Aug '13 Updyke 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Judy Emmons as State Senator? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bubba 1
LOOKING FOR Michael Edward Andrews-65ish (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hope-Faith-Love 1

Sheridan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages