Recruits accept job at hospital -- bu...

Recruits accept job at hospital -- but no jobs there

There are 4 comments on the WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan story from Feb 13, 2008, titled Recruits accept job at hospital -- but no jobs there. In it, WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan reports that:

New employees showed up for work at Sheridan Community Hospital Tuesday morning - but found out no one at the hospital knew anything about it.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOOD-TV Grand Rapids and Michigan.

Dar Petersen

AOL

#1 Feb 13, 2008
What happens to the information submitted by these new hirees. How can they be assured their identatees won't be stolen? Please help them.
Dar Petersen

AOL

#2 Feb 13, 2008
What happens to the information these new hirees submitted to the supposed employers? Are their identeties in jeopardy? Can you help them!
who are you

Greenville, MI

#3 Feb 13, 2008
I think whoever is behind these so called hospital jobs should be put in Prison for a long long time and I also believe that these "suspects" should be sued by the victims for as much money as the law would allow!!!!
X_Greenville

AOL

#4 Feb 14, 2008
Its unfortunate that this happened, and those responsible should be flogged...BUT- how gullible and ignorant were these "educated" medical "professionals". That scares me more than anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News McGowan brothers and Griffes are convicted of 2... (May '07) Mar '17 family 24
Yuhas (Feb '17) Feb '17 ancestory 1
Stanton Mi Police Dept (Dec '08) Jan '17 haha 2
Sex offenders in Stanton (Sep '13) Sep '16 Anthony 2
Debate: Gay Marriage - Sheridan, MI (Jan '12) Aug '13 Updyke 3
Local Politics Do you approve of Judy Emmons as State Senator? (Aug '12) Aug '12 Bubba 1
LOOKING FOR Michael Edward Andrews-65ish (Jan '12) Jan '12 Hope-Faith-Love 1

Sheridan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages