McDonald's Mighty Wings are mighty expensive -- and the McFlurry is just nuts

Sep 17, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Denver Westword

McDonald's new Mighty Wings -- bone-in, breaded chicken wings -- have finally made it to Denver area stores, along with some fall-themed goodies.

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Sep 19, 2013

“Take me home, country roads...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Sooner or later people are gonna realize everything at Micky Dees comes outa the same vat, we just pour it into different molds... Worst thing that ever happens is when we run outa the powdered mind control drugs politicians pay us to add to the mix or the powdered cholestoral and calories the healthcare industry pays us to add ;)

“Bing-bang, kicky-punchy”

Since: Aug 08

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

I'll stick to carrots and leafy-green vegetables, thank You very much.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

Yeah and if the employees and Obama get their way, they will be even more expensive.

The employees want "a living wage" which means they want to up minimum wage. AND Obamacare mandates that EVERY business offer their employees healthcare. Do you have any idea how expensive that is? If you think the damned government is going to pay for it, you're wrong. Where do you think they get the money? From taxpaying citizens. That means taxes go up.

I can tell you what the consequence of that is at least around here. More businesses are laying off full time workers or switching them to part time. That way they can avoid paying benefits. It also means that the illegal immigrant will get a job before you do because they are willing to work for less.(coming from abject poverty)They are willing to " do the jobs Americans won't do, which will be as many part time jobs as they can get. You want one, you'd better settle for a few now or you'll get NO work.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

What I'm waiting for, and I still don't understand it, is part of the reason that American citizens need full time jobs is that they are REQUIRED BY LAW to do certain things, and as responsible citizens, they try to. We have increasing home and personal property taxes to pay, what twice a year, we have to have driver's licenses, pay for ever increasing insurance premiums due to high accident rates on our cars, pay for college for kids because they tell the kids the lie that no college, no job; then there's healthcare.

I'm wondering how immigrants with part time jobs do it, they have the same tax brackets, unless of course they never report their income. They have to have licenses to drive (but not to vote)car accidents, well hey. They get cut rate tuition in or out of state. AND since the supreme court says hospitals have to treat everyone regardless of payment, guess who has to pay their bills? Anyone?

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2013

Judged:

The last time I was in a McDonalds all I had was a beer.

But that was in '78-79, in Germany.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
The last time I was in a McDonalds all I had was a beer.
But that was in '78-79, in Germany.
Ich möchte ein Bier mit meinem Micky Dees, und ich kann in Deutschland trinken :) Das ist sehr gut;)
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Marissa M wrote:
<quoted text>
Ich möchte ein Bier mit meinem Micky Dees, und ich kann in Deutschland trinken :) Das ist sehr gut;)
Nice elementary German. Now do any of you have a REBUTTAL for my argument? I thought not.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
I'll stick to carrots and leafy-green vegetables, thank You very much.
I like that too, Commander Bunny, but with some celery sticks and protein powder mixed in a blender... My favorite is a berry blast tho ...

http://www.yummly.com/recipe/Berry-Blast-Prot...

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

You should try 75% carrot juice, 20% beet juice, and 5% parsley juice, through a Champion juicer......Yummy!
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Excuse me, but I THOUGHT the topic was the expensive fare of Mickey D's. So why is it MY answer if "off topic" and "mean"?

I love rabbits and veggies, but jeez..
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Marissa M wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, having studied German and been there twice I know exactly what you're saying. So....

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Truth wrote:
Excuse me, but I THOUGHT the topic was the expensive fare of Mickey D's. So why is it MY answer if "off topic" and "mean"?
I love rabbits and veggies, but jeez..
I agree with all of Your postings, by the way.

...and "The Paw".

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Now, what were We talking about...?....oh yeah, chainsaws!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Commander Bunny wrote:
Now, what were We talking about...?....oh yeah, chainsaws!!
Chainsaws, and how u should make sure there are no baby bunnies or other tiny forest creatures around before you begin cutting :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Sheridan Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Sheridan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••