Recall Hickenlooper
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#1 Sep 16, 2013
Apparently Hickenlooper didn't get the message.

Recall him and 'purge the evil from amoung you.'

“Take me home, country roads...”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
Apparently Hickenlooper didn't get the message.
Recall him and 'purge the evil from amoung you.'
Did you send it to him by email or USPS? I don't recall Hickenlooper being an exorcist ... Can he really "purge evil" ? Maybe Dr. Evil needs some purging too :) Also, it's "among", not "amoung"... Better watch out for the Spelling Otter !!!
The Spelling Otter

Modesto, CA

#3 Oct 1, 2013
^^Thanks Marissa.
Truth

Woodbridge, VA

#4 Oct 2, 2013
Marissa M wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you send it to him by email or USPS? I don't recall Hickenlooper being an exorcist ... Can he really "purge evil" ? Maybe Dr. Evil needs some purging too :) Also, it's "among", not "amoung"... Better watch out for the Spelling Otter !!!
Sorry. You don't get the reference. Some do. This is not a movie game.

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

.

#5 Oct 2, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry. You don't get the reference. Some do. This is not a movie game.
HEY!!! leave Marissa alone!!

If You don't I'll have to send in My elite Rodent Spetnatz to deal with You.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr Frankie Rizzo 25,621
News Chupacabra spotted near Tecumseh? (Jul '10) 6 hr Anne M 59
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 7 hr KarlVXIII 19,293
Hillary Clinton OUR next President 10 hr Go Blue Forever 547
Why I Am Voting for Trump 15 hr Deanna M 82
Test (Apr '13) Thu THE GREEK GOD 9
Trump is Right, No Anchor Babies Thu Vote Trump 13
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages