yvette handfield never lived in manas...

yvette handfield never lived in manassa, va like fairfax cty and annette std

Posted in the Sheridan Forum

hrh

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 30, 2014
ANNETTE MARION ATTACKING YVETTE HANDFIELD HRH IN CITEDEL MALL W/DRONE ILLEGAL
ANNETTE WANTED TO SAY SHE KNEW THE SECOND COMING DAY
DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE WANTS TO OWN YVETTE HANDFIELD FOR THERE DELUSIONS IN THERE MIND, AND OBAMA RETALIATION OF SLAVERY YVETTES FAMILY CAME FROM NORWAY ORIGINALLY, KING RICHARDS, VIKINGS, UKRAINE, RUSSIA, AND FRANCE, CANADA., NEVER AMERICAN, NEVER OWN SLAVES
ANNETTE IS SO CRAZY SHE SOLD THE FAMILY TO DEPT OF DEFENSE TO SALE THEM FOR DRONE STUDY, SHE IS CRAZY STALKER SINCE 07 OVERSEAS, AND ALL OVER THE USA.
ANNETTE WANTS TO FORCE YVETTE TO VIRGINIA, YVETTE HAS NOTHING IN VIRGINIA HAS NOT BEEN THERE SINCE 08., ANNETTE LIED IN COURT, YVETTE LIVED IN COLORADO SPRINGS, NOT MANASSA, VIRGINIA, A FICTIOUS PLACE OF ANNETTES MIND. THIS HAS TO BE CLEARED UP, THERE WAS NO FAILURE TO APPEAR, YVETTE NEVER RECEIVED A THING, SHE LIVED ANNETTE AND HEIDI METZLER KNEW WHERE SHE WAS, IT WAS AND IS ILLEGAL TO PRETEND SOMEONE LIVES IN VIRGINIA AND DOES NOT. DOD, HELPED FRAUDED THE WILL OF THE MOTHER.
ANNETTE MARION ON RECORDINGS, MANY INCLUDING ANGIE ELLIOT, SEARS, 80920 OPTICAN, HAS ANNETTE STATEMENT 'I KILLED THE MOTHER FOR MY WORK AND SHE WAS OLD'
ANNETTE IS SO OLD THAT SHE MADE HERSELF 40 YEARSOLD WHEN SHE IS 60 LOOKS 70 YEARS OLD FOR HER LIES
YVETTE HANDFIELD NEVER LIVED IN MANASSA, VA LIKE FAIRFAX CTY AND ANNETTE STD
ANNETTE WANTS THE STAR TO FALL, BUT ONLY GOD KNOWS, ANNETTE WANTS TO BE PREDICTIONS AND BE FAMOUS PERSON, INSTEAD OF A KILLER
SOSOS YVETTE LIFE IS IN DANGER
DRONE IS PLAYING WITH HER EYES, AND EYESIGHT IS GOING., SENATOR BENNET KNOWS THE STORY
YVETTE WILL RECEIVE EL PASSO RETIREMENT OF 743 MONTHLY, AND IS WORKING OF VA BENEFITS, SSI,SSDI, AND CIVIL SERVICE., THE 743 IS MORE THAN THE LAZY PHILIP MCEACHERN MAKES UNDER SSI., HAHAHAHHA
THANK YOU

“Taste great in milk!”

Since: Aug 08

#2 Jul 30, 2014
Huh.

But baby ducks like her...
Conjunctivitis

Alexander City, AL

#3 Aug 5, 2014
Strange story. Wonder if the writer understands what he/she wrote.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prominent chefs oppose baker in major gay right... 16 min Martin 1
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 16 hr Freedomofexpression 57,562
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 18 hr tbird19482 29,999
Denver co sex right now! (May '15) Thu AJS3739 9
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) Wed good hacker here 743
Male on Female Facesitting topix? (Nov '16) Oct 17 Girl-seat 25
Red Dot Storage Oct 16 Doug 4

Sheridan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages