Review: C W Farrell Electronics

Review: C W Farrell Electronics

Posted in the Sheridan Forum

rod55

Littleton, CO

#1 Feb 6, 2010
He asked me $164 for a work he didn't honored.
I am still waitinf for a fuse he said he will order then installed on my TV.
If you look on internet, he has differents adresses, in centennial, lakewwod, littleton...even twice the same adress in 2 differents towns. He has a P.O Box. Plus he was very rude with me by phone when I tryed to have my fuse i paid for. He kept changing his diagnosis all the time. He said my tv has a fuse pb, the a power supply pb, then a board pb. I filled out a complaint against him on the BBB. DON'T GO THERE, unless you don't care about you money....
Bob L

Denver, CO

#2 Mar 1, 2014
I called this guy and told him what part i needed to fix my tv. I paid him up-front. He could not get the part and kept $204 for his troubles. I would not recommend paying anything up-front until your satisfied with his work. As you can see in the reviews, some of his business dealings are shady.
drmuck

Littleton, CO

#3 Jul 21, 2015
I just got my tv back from A-1 repair shop and it works great, less that a week time. The problem was the main board as I told C W Farrell when he arrived at my home. This main board needs to be programed when it is installed and he did not do that. C W Ferrell is not a skilled tv repairman, I believe that he is more of a con artist. Like I said earlier he financially raped me. My story is more proof of his incompetence. maybe he should change his profeshion. Maybe children toy repair.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 25 min Freedomofexpression 57,621
jokes (Feb '11) 1 hr Ricky F 920
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 1 hr tbird19482 30,011
woman have you ever cought someone jacking off ... (Aug '15) 11 hr pantypumper 41
Review: I Love Kickboxing- Lakewood (Dec '15) Oct 20 Orange11 80
News Man in fight with builder over shifting soil (Jun '07) Oct 20 byefelicia 110
Zanax?? (Dec '12) Dec '12 Anonymous 1

Sheridan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages