Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13893 Sep 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Then why is NO ONE INDICTED??????? There was NO WRONG DOING on behalf of the Obama administration!
Claiming your political organization is a 501 (C) 3 non- profit when you directly support a candidate or political party is ILLEGAL!
The Tea Party supports Republicans and are a Republican operative.....Therefore applying for a 501 (C) 3 SCREAMS FOR EXTRA IRS SCRUTINY!!!!! They were doing their JOB!!!!!
Cite your source... Seems you have more of a LYING problem than the GOP.

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13894 Sep 9, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Cite your source... Seems you have more of a LYING problem than the GOP.
Everything I posted is common knowledge....Just because you fail to grasp reality you really do not need to post it so very clearly!

"Facts are stupid things". Ronald Reagan 40th president of US

I realize you have been brainwashed for so long it is a hard habit to break.....sad

Location hidden

#13895 Sep 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Everything I posted is common knowledge....Just because you fail to grasp reality you really do not need to post it so very clearly!
I realize you have been brainwashed for so long it is a hard habit to break.....sad
Everything you post are lies Mr CEO, of a sole proprietorship, of a Limited Liability “corporation”… The sad thing is you think Americans are too stupid to know the difference.

Keep begging poles are looking bleak.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13896 Sep 9, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything you post are lies Mr CEO, of a sole proprietorship, of a Limited Liability “corporation”… The sad thing is you think Americans are too stupid to know the difference.
Keep begging poles are looking bleak.
You are easier to read than a cheap novel.....

Every time you lose the debate/argument you resort to personal attacks.....Sad truly Sad

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13897 Sep 9, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Democrats have always supported struggling and working class Americans,
No, Democrats supporting class struggle is a new situation.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
There use to be moderate Republicans but not anymore.
Now, all the Republicans appear to be moderate; Fewer Republicans voted for Romney than voted for McCain. That's why the Tea Party supports conservative Democrats, rare as they are.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13898 Sep 9, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, Democrats supporting class struggle is a new situation.
Whatever "class struggle" is suppose to mean....Democrats have ALWAYS stood for and supported working class Americans. NOT Big business, Big Oil and Planet Raping, American people exploiting, Outsourcing Corporations!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, all the Republicans appear to be moderate; Fewer Republicans voted for Romney than voted for McCain.
Fewer Republicans voted for Romney than Voted for McCain BECAUSE HE WAS AN INFERIOR CANDIDATE!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
That's why the Tea Party supports conservative Democrats, rare as they are.
The Tea Party supports POLITICIANS not the American Voters best interest....

Location hidden

#13899 Sep 10, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>You are easier to read than a cheap novel.....
Every time you lose the debate/argument you resort to personal attacks.....Sad truly Sad
Attacks? LOL!! Like almost every post of yours… My posts are not personal attacks… It’s evidence of your consistent lies… Your IRS and OBAMACARE posts are the best especially with NO evidence to back up your statements, but your lie about being a CEO, of a sole proprietorship, of a Limited Liability “corporation” is CLASSIC!

Dis you see our governor is nowhere close to a 10 point lead… http://www.rasmussenreports.com/state/colorad...
In fact he’s behind!

You need to get on it!
RealityCheck

Denver, CO

#13900 Sep 10, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Attacks? LOL!! Like almost every post of yours… My posts are not personal attacks… It’s evidence of your consistent lies… Your IRS and OBAMACARE posts are the best especially with NO evidence to back up your statements, but your lie about being a CEO, of a sole proprietorship, of a Limited Liability “corporation” is CLASSIC!
Dis you see our governor is nowhere close to a 10 point lead… http://www.rasmussenreports.com/state/colorad...
In fact he’s behind!
You need to get on it!
You never add anything to a debate or conversation with the exception of right slanted rhetoric and attacks from your chest of propaganda. Keep it up, you and the right leaning ilk on this thread are doing more harm to your cause that any good you could dream of

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13901 Sep 10, 2014
Like going into Battle, all pumped and fired up.....only to find toward the end of the war.....You were on the wrong army, all along......keeping a straight blog-face.....lol......

Location hidden

#13902 Sep 12, 2014
RealityCheck wrote:
<quoted text>You never add anything to a debate or conversation with the exception of right slanted rhetoric and attacks from your chest of propaganda. Keep it up, you and the right leaning ilk on this thread are doing more harm to your cause that any good you could dream of
Dispute the pole numbers… Do you think democrats will win or lose?

They way Karl spews on here you’d thing the GOP would have to make up 30 points, yet that’s not the case.

What I presented were facts, what do you have to present?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#13903 Sep 12, 2014
At least we're not the party of bombing Iraq when the President's polls fall.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#13904 Sep 12, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever "class struggle" is suppose to mean....
Don't play stupid, Karl Marx knows exactly what "class struggle" means.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13905 Sep 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
At least we're not the party of bombing Iraq when the President's polls fall.
Yeah, the Republicans do not take military action when innocent Americans are brutally murdered by be-heading and the radical Islamic terrorists declare war on the U.S.of A. They have to LIE to the entire world about weapons of mass destruction, when the real agenda is OIL.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13906 Sep 12, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Don't play stupid, Karl Marx knows exactly what "class struggle" means.
Karl Marx has been dead since the late 1800's
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13907 Sep 13, 2014
Oral n Hardy wrote:
Trust me .The Self spoon fed Democrats will ruin Colorado just like they ruined California. Haven't you noticed all the people leaving California and moving to Colorado.
Or even better, moving to Texas! A conservative state, no less.
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13908 Sep 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, the Republicans do not take military action when innocent Americans are brutally murdered by be-heading and the radical Islamic terrorists declare war on the U.S.of A. They have to LIE to the entire world about weapons of mass destruction, when the real agenda is OIL.
Ive personally seen dirty bombs and other WMDs in Iraq. Try again?
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13909 Sep 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The last time This Country was victim of Terrorists (9/11) A REPUBLICAN was PRESIDENT!
Boston Marathon?
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13910 Sep 13, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They could'nt save our ass from the RECESSION......IRAQ......9/11. ...MORTGAGE CRISIS....
All of which continued during Obamas presidency. A recession were ALLEGEDLY out of and more terrorist attacks on US soil.
boots

Cedar Park, TX

#13911 Sep 13, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Everything I posted is common knowledge....Just because you fail to grasp reality you really do not need to post it so very clearly!
Common knowledge? Ive found most people are not that intelligent. But because you heard it from 5000 other idiots it must be true huh?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13912 Sep 13, 2014
boots wrote:
<quoted text>
All of which continued during Obamas presidency. A recession were ALLEGEDLY out of and more terrorist attacks on US soil.
GEEZ, You mean the wars and recession did'nt end instantly when President Obama was inaugurated????.....I'm Shocked.!......Shocked, I Say!!!....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 4 min The_Box 20,029
Local Denver Street Gang Gets Exposure! (Mar '10) 8 hr lil dub 270
The horrible murder of Brandy Duvall. (Aug '11) 13 hr _123_luv 43
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 20 hr The_Box 3,248
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 21 hr Kawalski 1,322
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) Mon Red_Forman 107
casual sex in denver Sun that guy 2
More from around the web

Sheridan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]