Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13873 Sep 8, 2014
Great going teaparty House republicans and mutant GOP.....Would'nt allow President Obama to raise taxes on the TOP 2%.........You don't get your own version of HISTORY!!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13874 Sep 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Obama's IRS admits illegally harassing Conservative political groups, it paid $50,000 of taxpayer dollars to settle out of court.
If you don't want the IRS leaking your tax filings too, vote in November.
The IRS is a completely separate entity from the White House....President Obama pays taxes to the same IRS as you and I...

By the IRS' rules, a 501(c)(4) "social welfare" group has to do actual social welfare work and cannot be affiliated with any candidate or party, nor can politics be their primary purpose.

So when the Tea Party affiliates (who everyone knows are Republican political operatives) got scrutiny it was justified!

The IRS was doing their JOB

Why should ALL tax payers financially support Radical Domestic Terrorists (Republican Tea Party) via tax exempt status?

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Yellowknife NT

#13875 Sep 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS is a completely separate entity from the White House....President Obama pays taxes to the same IRS as you and I...
By the IRS' rules, a 501(c)(4) "social welfare" group has to do actual social welfare work and cannot be affiliated with any candidate or party, nor can politics be their primary purpose.
So when the Tea Party affiliates (who everyone knows are Republican political operatives) got scrutiny it was justified!
Why should ALL tax payers financially support Radical Domestic Terrorists (Republican Tea Party) via tax exempt status?
The republican tea party is going to save your azz from the terrorist. That's why.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13876 Sep 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Great going teaparty House republicans and mutant GOP.....Would'nt allow President Obama to raise taxes on the TOP 2%.........You don't get your own version of HISTORY!!!!!
Obama did raise taxes and not just on the rich but ALL Americans… What are you talking about?

Location hidden

#13877 Sep 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS is a completely separate entity from the White House....President Obama pays taxes to the same IRS as you and I...
If the IRS was “doing their JOB” then why all the hearings? Why the cover up?

Keep begging! You been watching the poles right?

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13878 Sep 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
Obama's IRS admits illegally harassing Conservative political groups, it paid $50,000 of taxpayer dollars to settle out of court.
If you don't want the IRS leaking your tax filings too, vote in November.
FEAR, Distortion of reality, and LIES....Is this all you Republicans have?

Your tactics are worn out...

Everyone is subject to IRS scrutiny (audit) that is what they do...Regardless of who may be President!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13879 Sep 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The republican tea party is going to save your azz from the terrorist. That's why.
The last time This Country was victim of Terrorists (9/11) A REPUBLICAN was PRESIDENT!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13880 Sep 8, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama did raise taxes and not just on the rich but ALL Americans… What are you talking about?
Presidents DO NOT "raise" taxes.....Congress does! ALL 535 of them!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13881 Sep 8, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If the IRS was “doing their JOB” then why all the hearings? Why the cover up?
Keep begging! You been watching the poles right?
The question is WHY the Republican colossal waste of tax payer money on hearings that found NO WRONG DOING over and OVER again!

I do indeed watch the polls! and at this time during mid-term elections the Republicans historically are way out front of the Democrats......NOT THIS TIME....2014

Republicans are running scared!!!!

No need to beg......VOTE!!!!

Location hidden

#13882 Sep 8, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No More BS pleeeeeeeze.....

Location hidden

#13883 Sep 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Presidents DO NOT "raise" taxes.....Congress does! ALL 535 of them!!!!
LOL… You are correct, however they were raised, correct (oabamacare and on anyone earning more than $250k)? Shows who is in power doesn’t it?

Location hidden

#13884 Sep 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>The question is WHY the Republican colossal waste of tax payer money on hearings that found NO WRONG DOING over and OVER again!
I do indeed watch the polls! and at this time during mid-term elections the Republicans historically are way out front of the Democrats......NOT THIS TIME....2014
Republicans are running scared!!!!
No need to beg......VOTE!!!!
That’s not true… You can’t even be objective because of your sad leftist bent.
Which republican would that be? Gardner? lol

Location hidden

#13885 Sep 8, 2014
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>The republican tea party is going to save your azz from the terrorist. That's why.
They could'nt save our ass from the RECESSION......IRAQ......9/11. ...MORTGAGE CRISIS....

Location hidden

#13886 Sep 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> No More BS pleeeeeeeze.....
Go ahead and prove your point…. What publication shall I look at? Did taxes get raise or not? Which of the two parties raised them?

Your side.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13887 Sep 8, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You're welcome. The Tea Party opposes raising all taxes, not just the 2%. We also oppose intrusive regulations and wasteful government spending too.

Remember to vote in November.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#13888 Sep 8, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
The question is WHY the Republican colossal waste of tax payer money on hearings that found NO WRONG DOING over and OVER again! I do indeed watch the polls! and at this time during mid-term elections the Republicans historically are way out front of the Democrats......NOT THIS TIME....2014 Republicans are running scared!!!! No need to beg......VOTE!!!!
The IRS's own IG found wrongdoing; the hearings are because using the IRS against your political enemies is illegal.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13889 Sep 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>You're welcome. The Tea Party opposes raising all taxes, not just the 2%. We also oppose intrusive regulations and wasteful government spending too.
Remember to vote in November.
Why do you continually repeat Republican talking point LIES?

The Republicans have NEVER spent less tax payer money than Democrats! The Republicans have ALWAYS increased the size of Government and waste tax dollars on senseless "investigations" instead of legislating....

Your memory on taxes is flawed Ronald Reagan raised taxes 11 times, Daddy Bush lost re-election because he broke his "no new taxes" LIE....George W. didn't raise taxes he just TRIPLED the national debt....which is WORSE!!!!!

The ONLY problem Republicans have with regulations is when it comes to benefiting their Billionaire friends (puppet masters) Koch Brothers etc...

Stop already with your EMPTY rhetoric.....

Do not worry I ALWAYS Vote!!!!

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13890 Sep 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The IRS's own IG found wrongdoing; the hearings are because using the IRS against your political enemies is illegal.
Then why is NO ONE INDICTED??????? There was NO WRONG DOING on behalf of the Obama administration!

Claiming your political organization is a 501 (C) 3 non- profit when you directly support a candidate or political party is ILLEGAL!

The Tea Party supports Republicans and are a Republican operative.....Therefore applying for a 501 (C) 3 SCREAMS FOR EXTRA IRS SCRUTINY!!!!! They were doing their JOB!!!!!

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Home, sweet home.

#13891 Sep 8, 2014
The Tea Party supports conservatives, there used to be conservative Democrats but not anymore.

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13892 Sep 8, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
The Tea Party supports conservatives, there used to be conservative Democrats but not anymore.
Democrats have always supported struggling and working class Americans, There use to be moderate Republicans but not anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 min Poof1 19,877
News Lawmakers Consider Gay Discrimination Policies 7 min WeTheSheeple 3,241
You rule the planet. How do you save the human... (Dec '12) 1 hr Respect71 1,321
~:Any Word:~ (Sep '13) 6 hr Red_Forman 107
casual sex in denver 15 hr that guy 2
NutriMost - New Diet Scam Sun Tanya 2
Hung guys snapchats Sat DirtyDiane 2
More from around the web

Sheridan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]