Republicans the party of LIARS

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13033 May 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be scared......Answer the EASY question....

What exactly DO you like about the United States of America?
When you answer my question instead of dodging and flinging insults, I would gladly answer your without reservation.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#13034 May 27, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you got a tax return means you DID NOT PAY TAXES, right?
Okay, ONE MORE TIME.......I PAY TAXES......I DO NOT RECEIVE A "REFUND" and or "RETURN"

Something a lowlife IDIOT like you, that complains CONSTANTLY about the U.S. of A. will probably NEVER DO

You get a "return" and STILL complain and vote against your own best interest....Can't get much dumber than that!

Location hidden

#13035 May 27, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>Okay, ONE MORE TIME.......I PAY TAXES......I DO NOT RECEIVE A "REFUND" and or "RETURN"

Something a lowlife IDIOT like you, that complains CONSTANTLY about the U.S. of A. will probably NEVER DO

You get a "return" and STILL complain and vote against your own best interest....Can't get much dumber than that!
Based on you dodging the question again, I believe we can safely assume you're a liar.

I love our Country! America is the greatest Country in the world where our founders established limited government for the people, by the people. A place where individual rights allow people to be who they are, and to be great or even not so great! America is the land of opportunity and the home of the brave and I thank God for the founding of this great land on a daily basis. I also thank God for the truth, Americans make this the greatest Country on earth not the government.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13036 May 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
When you answer my question instead of dodging and flinging insults, I would gladly answer your without reservation.
What achievements, can the GOP point to, for the LAST 4 YEARS??????

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13038 May 28, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on you dodging the question again, I believe we can safely assume you're a liar.
You can "assume" anything you wish....That does not negate FACTS...
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love our Country! America is the greatest Country in the world where our founders established limited government for the people, by the people. A place where individual rights allow people to be who they are, and to be great or even not so great! America is the land of opportunity and the home of the brave and I thank God for the founding of this great land on a daily basis. I also thank God for the truth, Americans make this the greatest Country on earth not the government.
I agree with this assessment...Your problem is you say (or type) these words but your party (republican) has voted against every one of these basic principles for over the last 30 years

Our form of Government is not perfect but there isn't one that is, Winston Churchill said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."

In most developing countries democracy seems to be increasingly about money. The U.S. is the obvious example where millions are spent on elections with big events and glitzy advertising campaigns. This is not what democracy should be about and it discourages other countries from moving along the path to democracy. Indeed it undermines the very idea of democracy. Democracy when money is involved to the extent that it is in the U.S.A. becomes elitist and corporatism (Koch Industries) because only the elite and rich businessmen can afford to fund the campaigns for congress let alone for the presidency. The senate and house of representatives races cost approx.$5.3 billion. Autocracies obviously avoid this immense expense by avoiding elections. If we do not get serious about election contributions by for profit corporate interests we will soon be a Autocracy instead of a democracy or republic.

Location hidden

#13039 May 30, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> You can "assume" anything you wish....That does not negate FACTS...
<quoted text>
I agree with this assessment...Your problem is you say (or type) these words but your party (republican) has voted against every one of these basic principles for over the last 30 years
Our form of Government is not perfect but there isn't one that is, Winston Churchill said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time."
In most developing countries democracy seems to be increasingly about money. The U.S. is the obvious example where millions are spent on elections with big events and glitzy advertising campaigns. This is not what democracy should be about and it discourages other countries from moving along the path to democracy. Indeed it undermines the very idea of democracy. Democracy when money is involved to the extent that it is in the U.S.A. becomes elitist and corporatism (Koch Industries) because only the elite and rich businessmen can afford to fund the campaigns for congress let alone for the presidency. The senate and house of representatives races cost approx.$5.3 billion. Autocracies obviously avoid this immense expense by avoiding elections. If we do not get serious about election contributions by for profit corporate interests we will soon be a Autocracy instead of a democracy or republic.
Yep the facts are what they are, mr 99.9% government grant guy!
“I agree with this assessment...Your problem is you say (or type) these words but your party (republican)” Who says I’m republican?“
“ has voted against every one of these basic principles for over the last 30 years” Give an example?
The democrats vote against American principles! The democrats passed Obamacare, where for the first time in American History the Federal Government removes personal choice from ALL Americans and FORCES EVERY INDIVIDUAL to purchase health care insurance whether they want it or not. If any American doesn’t then it’s up to the IRS (the same IRS that deliberately targeted conservative groups) will tax the poor and middle-class for NOT purchasing health care. That’s a far cry from Liberty.

“Our form of Government is not perfect but there isn't one that is, Winston Churchill said "Democracy is the worst form of government, except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time." “ Good thing we are not a democracy then, right?

“In most developing countries democracy seems to be increasingly about money. The U.S. is the obvious example where millions are spent on elections with big events and glitzy advertising campaigns. This is not what democracy should be about and it discourages other countries from moving along the path to democracy. Indeed it undermines the very idea of democracy. Democracy when money is involved to the extent that it is in the U.S.A. becomes elitist and corporatism (Koch Industries) because only the elite and rich businessmen can afford to fund the campaigns for congress let alone for the presidency. The senate and house of representatives races cost approx.$5.3 billion. Autocracies obviously avoid this immense expense by avoiding elections. If we do not get serious about election contributions by for profit corporate interests we will soon be a Autocracy instead of a democracy or republic.” So we can keep the government passing out grants to 99.9% of the private charities, right?

Location hidden

#13040 May 30, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> What achievements, can the GOP point to, for the LAST 4 YEARS??????
They’ve repealed Obamacare numerous times along with numerous other bills, but because the democrats are in power they can’t pass them.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#13041 May 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They’ve repealed Obamacare numerous times along with numerous other bills, but because the democrats are in power they can’t pass them.
Then many need to consider changing horses....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13043 May 30, 2014
D'Souza's 'AMERICA' warns Hillary will 'finish off' country...
http://drudgereport.com/
[enduring link: http://washingtonexaminer.com/dinesh-dsouzas-... ]

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13044 May 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says I’m republican?“
Okay then what is your political affiliation?
“ has voted against every one of these basic principles for over the last 30 years” Give an example?
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The democrats vote against American principles!/QUOTE]Pure unadulterated conjecture....you base this strictly on OPINION!
[QUOTE who="Respect71"]< quoted text>
The democrats passed Obamacare, where for the first time in American History the Federal Government removes personal choice from ALL Americans and FORCES EVERY INDIVIDUAL to purchase health care insurance whether they want it or not.
Again pure conjecture, every American has the choice to participate or not...most Americans are insured through their employer and do not and will not see any affect AT ALL.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
If any American doesn’t then it’s up to the IRS (the same IRS that deliberately targeted conservative groups)
This iossue was investigated by the Republicans and there was found to be NO wrong doing by the IRS or anyone else.
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
tax the poor and middle-class for NOT purchasing health care. That’s a far cry from Liberty.
The poor and middle class are the largest demographic that are beneficiaries of the LAW damn you're dumb....
“
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text> Good thing we are not a democracy then, right?
The U.S.A. is not a "pure" form of Democracy BUT our elected officials are elected DEMOCRATICALLY. who in turn, make policy decisions on behalf of the people..(by the people for the people)

The word "democracy" by definition is a form of government in which the government derives its power from the people and is accountable to them for the use of that power.

Again, DAMN YOU'RE DUMB

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13045 May 30, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
D'Souza's 'AMERICA' warns Hillary will 'finish off' country...
http://drudgereport.com/
[enduring link: http://washingtonexaminer.com/dinesh-dsouzas-... ]
You right wing radical domestic terrorists are scared to death of Hillary aren't you.......HA

Republicans will not have ONE single piece of legislation come out of the White House for 12 years after Hillary is elected .....

The do nothing Republicans do not deserve to be in power let alone leader of the free world!

But we do not have to worry because there isn't a Republican alive that can or will beat Hillary! You know it, your party know's it and you are running scared.......HA

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13046 May 30, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Congressional Republicans have been sitting on a Jobs Bill since 2011......WHY?

Location hidden

#13047 May 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text> Okay then what is your political affiliation?
<quoted text> Again pure conjecture, every American has the choice to participate or not...most Americans are insured through their employer and do not and will not see any affect AT ALL.
<quoted text> This iossue was investigated by the Republicans and there was found to be NO wrong doing by the IRS or anyone else.
<quoted text> The poor and middle class are the largest demographic that are beneficiaries of the LAW damn you're dumb....
“<quoted text> The U.S.A. is not a "pure" form of Democracy BUT our elected officials are elected DEMOCRATICALLY. who in turn, make policy decisions on behalf of the people..(by the people for the people)
The word "democracy" by definition is a form of government in which the government derives its power from the people and is accountable to them for the use of that power.
Again, DAMN YOU'RE DUMB
“Okay then what is your political affiliation?” Always been an independent.
“ has voted against every one of these basic principles for over the last 30 years” Give an example?” So you can’t give even one example? Surprise

“Again pure conjecture, every American has the choice to participate or not” That’s a lie. They participate or they get taxed and it increases every year you don’t purchase insurance.

“most Americans are insured through their employer and do not and will not see any affect AT ALL.” Until the employers opt out and pay the penalties which is less cost than health insurance, and Americans are forced to buy insurance or pay the tax. No liberty in that.

“This iossue was investigated by the Republicans and there was found to be NO wrong doing by the IRS or anyone else.” Another lie? The issue is on going. http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/07/politics/house-...

“The poor and middle class are the largest demographic that are beneficiaries of the LAW damn you're dumb....” LOL... Not so because they all have to pay more for health insurance or the tax because the government is forcing them to purchase it.
“

“The U.S.A. is not a "pure" form of Democracy BUT our elected officials are elected DEMOCRATICALLY. who in turn, make policy decisions on behalf of the people..(by the people for the people)

The word "democracy" by definition is a form of government in which the government derives its power from the people and is accountable to them for the use of that power.”

America is a Constitutional republic and every time you name call (calling, ELECTED government officials who represent THE PEOPLE, domestic terrorists) Makes you look as though you a a child throwing a temper tantrum for not getting your way.

“Again, DAMN YOU'RE DUMB” LOL... No where close to dumb.

Location hidden

#13048 May 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
The Congressional Republicans have been sitting on a Jobs Bill since 2011......WHY?
Because the democrats have the power, not to mention they understand that GOVERNMENT can’t create jobs, it AMERICANS who create jobs.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13049 May 31, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because the democrats have the power, not to mention they understand that GOVERNMENT can’t create jobs, it AMERICANS who create jobs.
It is obvious you haven't studied up on the Republican's favorite tactic.....Since the election of President Obama FILIBUSTER......They have used it more than any other congress IN HISTORY.....Obstructionism at it's finest and dopes like you are in complete denial or you are just proceduraly challenged!

The REPUBLICANS FILIBUSTERED and have SAT on the bill that would have created jobs.....The Government creates a job friendly environment and gives corporations incentives to hire, dip squat!

Why did John Boehner accuse the President of not "creating jobs" if the government does not create jobs? You and your ilk talk out both sides of your AZZ....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13050 May 31, 2014
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
No where close to dumb.
Oh' okay, we will just settle for plain STUPID! thanks for clearing that up!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13051 May 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
It is obvious you haven't studied up on the Republican's favorite tactic.....Since the election of President Obama FILIBUSTER......They have used it more than any other congress IN HISTORY.....Obstructionism at it's finest and dopes like you are in complete denial or you are just proceduraly challenged!
We need enough to override a veto, we don't have the majority in the Senate, just the House. Maybe things will change in December; we elect representatives to stop Obama and the left, America is heading the wrong way.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
The REPUBLICANS FILIBUSTERED and have SAT on the bill that would have created jobs.....The Government creates a job friendly environment and gives corporations incentives to hire, dip squat!
Government interferes with markets, adds compliance costs with red tape regulations and taxes productive economic transactions. Less government, more freedom.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
Why did John Boehner accuse the President of not "creating jobs" if the government does not create jobs? You and your ilk talk out both sides of your AZZ....
Obama created this economy, new healthcare mandates, higher taxes after the end of the Bush tax cuts, unprecedented government income and debt; we're going the wrong way.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13052 May 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We need enough to override a veto, we don't have the majority in the Senate, just the House. Maybe things will change in December; we elect representatives to stop Obama and the left, America is heading the wrong way./QUOTE] There is 209 Bills sitting in Congress and the Republicans have filibustered EVERY ONE of them......Thus the LEAST productive congress in 50 FIFTY YEARS.....The Republicans are NOT doing what they were elected to do...PLAIN AND SIMPLE......There is no need for a veto over ride President Obama has vetoed 2 two bills. The Interstate Recognition of Notarizations Act of 2010 and Continuing Appropriations, FY 2010. Pretty much nothing Bills to begin with....You aren't all that bright either are you!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Government interferes with markets, adds compliance costs with red tape regulations and taxes productive economic transactions. Less government, more freedom.
Government is essential to a FREE REPUBLIC!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama created this economy, new healthcare mandates, higher taxes after the end of the Bush tax cuts, unprecedented government income and debt; we're going the wrong way.
The President does NOT Vote on Bills or Write Law Congress DOES.....But since you want to give credit to the President for our IMPROVING economy thanks....we will take that....With-out any help from you Government shutting down Obstructionists.....You are constantly bring up the TEMPORARY Bush tax cuts....what part of TEMPORARY do you not get.....The RICH do NOT need tax CUTS!!!!!! The ACA is HELPING MILLIONS of AMERICANS!!!!! The National Debt is coming DOWN the CBO predicts a balanced debt to income ratio by 2018 YOU ARE ON THE LOSING side of HISTORY!!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#13053 May 31, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>We need enough to override a veto, we don't have the majority in the Senate, just the House. Maybe things will change in December; we elect representatives to stop Obama and the left, America is heading the wrong way.
There is 209 Bills sitting in Congress and the Republicans have filibustered EVERY ONE of them......Thus the LEAST productive congress in 50 FIFTY YEARS.....The Republicans are NOT doing what they were elected to do...PLAIN AND SIMPLE......There is no need for a veto over ride President Obama has vetoed 2 two bills. The Interstate Recognition of Notarizations Act of 2010 and Continuing Appropriations, FY 2010. Pretty much nothing Bills to begin with....You aren't all that bright either are you!

Location hidden

#13054 May 31, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
“It is obvious you haven't studied up on the Republican's favorite tactic.....Since the election of President Obama FILIBUSTER......They have used it more than any other congress IN HISTORY.....Obstructionism at it's finest and dopes like you are in complete denial or you are just proceduraly challenged!” These are elected officials serving the will of the PEOPLE... Thank God we are a Constitutional Republic. Why do you suppose we have a filibuster rule, 3 branches of government and so on? So no single group, big or small, can hold ALL THE POWER. If you don’t like that, then America may not be the place for you!

“The REPUBLICANS FILIBUSTERED and have SAT on the bill that would have created jobs.....The Government creates a job friendly environment and gives corporations incentives to hire, dip squat!” Are these the same corporations that you are jealous of, making all these huge profits? What were these incentives, by all means cite.

“Why did John Boehner accuse the President of not "creating jobs" if the government does not create jobs?” You don’t think he was talking to republicans do you? He’s speaking to those who believe the government gives grants to 99.9% of private charities.

Government doesn’t create jobs... Americans do.

“You and your ilk talk out both sides of your AZZ....” You lie through your teeth.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Students hack into school system, change grades (Apr '07) 3 min Cheryl 686
News Support strong for assisted suicide ballot meas... 8 min Andrew 20
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 5 hr Respect71 42,839
News Ten Things to Do in Denver for $10 or Less (Eig... 10 hr Sweeney 4
kinfolk mc member a snitch! 10 hr TRUTH45 2
News Mother, 2 Kids Go Missing In Highlands Ranch 12 hr Tamari 8
Denver tar (Nov '14) 14 hr Diahlio 60

Sheridan Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages