Republicans the party of LIARS

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Since: Nov 13

Centennial, Co

#12470 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You want to splain why you use the term or not?
Obviously you didn't graduate your 4th grade English class

Look up "Adjective".....

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12471 Apr 6, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> They are teaparty infested...they have become...The American Taliban.....
Exactly the Tea Party Domestic Terrorists are no different than Al Qaeda and the Taliban. All of them are so called "Conservative" and Radical extremists.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12472 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You have confused the Democratic party with the Tea Party
Sorry Charlie....The Democrat party NEVER shut down the Government for no reason costing the American People 38 MILLION dollars for NOTHING

The Democrats NEVER filibustered their OWN Bills etc...etc...

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#12473 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the Tea Party Domestic Terrorists are no different than Al Qaeda and the Taliban. All of them are so called "Conservative" and Radical extremists.
You are really confused. Convicted domestic terrorists support Obama, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#12474 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry Charlie....The Democrat party NEVER shut down the Government for no reason costing the American People 38 MILLION dollars for NOTHING
The Democrats NEVER filibustered their OWN Bills etc...etc...
Did Reid bring any bills up for a vote?

Democrats shut down the government

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12475 Apr 6, 2014
Only 25% of Americans consider or Identify themselves as Conservative or Republican. That's the lowest percent Republicans have seen in 25 years.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/166763/record-high...

Karma is a BIOTCH

The Republicans can't and won't see the inside of the White House for Decades!!!!!!

Adam 36

Location hidden

#12476 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
Only 25% of Americans consider or Identify themselves as Conservative or Republican. That's the lowest percent Republicans have seen in 25 years.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/166763/record-high...
Karma is a BIOTCH
The Republicans can't and won't see the inside of the White House for Decades!!!!!!
Democrat identification went down further.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12477 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really confused. Convicted domestic terrorists support Obama, Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn.
”Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions would cause massive devastation for millions of Americans and (as it relates to the debt ceiling) quite possibly crash our entire economy.

This is TERRORISM!!!~~!

Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn NEVER used their beliefs to harm MILLIONS of Americans...

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12478 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrat identification went down further.
WRONG 34% identify as Democrat READ the POLL dimwit!!!!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12479 Apr 6, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Reid bring any bills up for a vote?
Democrats shut down the government
WRONG again on BOTH Counts

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) attempted to filibuster HIS OWN BILL

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev) announced on the floor.“So I guess we have a filibuster of his own bill.”

Senate Democrats rejected the republican plan to hold the American people hostage if their demands weren't met by a 54-46 vote, strictly along party lines. The Government was shut down because the Republicans would not vote to raise the debt ceiling with-out their "demands" being met...

This is TERRORISM!!!
You can call me Dick

Chattanooga, TN

#12480 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), which aimed to boost voter registration, people applying for public assistance—DMV customers—and NOW the ACA must be offered the chance to register to vote. That means every state insurance exchange, as well as the federal exchange, will need to ask people whether they want to register. The numbers have been very impressive, nationally between 4-6 MILLION people have registered to vote via the ACA registration process.
Again, how many of these newly insured folks do you think will vote to repeal their insurance?
To Summarize.... A Win, Win for Democrats and a HUGE LOSS for the Regressive, Repressive, Republicans
Exactly the voter cards will come from HHS for those who enrolled in the ACA, not from a Political Group as you so inaply stated.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12481 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
”Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions would cause massive devastation for millions of Americans and (as it relates to the debt ceiling) quite possibly crash our entire economy. This is TERRORISM!!!~~! Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn NEVER used their beliefs to harm MILLIONS of Americans...[]This is TERRORISM!!!
No, this is simple legislative politics, Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn set off bombs and killed people; that's terrorism. Too bad Karl Marx doesn't know the definition of terrorism and how its used against democracy. Playing for the losing side doesn't help either.
You can call me Dick

Charlotte, NC

#12482 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), which aimed to boost voter registration, people applying for public assistance—DMV customers—and NOW the ACA must be offered the chance to register to vote. That means every state insurance exchange, as well as the federal exchange, will need to ask people whether they want to register. The numbers have been very impressive, nationally between 4-6 MILLION people have registered to vote via the ACA registration process.
Again, how many of these newly insured folks do you think will vote to repeal their insurance?
To Summarize.... A Win, Win for Democrats and a HUGE LOSS for the Regressive, Repressive, Republicans
Was that a little slip up Karl?

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12483 Apr 6, 2014
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>No, this is simple legislative politics,
BULLSCHIT the Republicans SHUTDOWN the government holding the American people hostage if their "demands" were not met......That is NOT the legislative process!!!! THAT IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM!!!!!
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn set off bombs and killed people; that's terrorism. Too bad Karl Marx doesn't know the definition of terrorism and how its used against democracy. Playing for the losing side doesn't help either.
Losing side.....HUH it seems we have had a DEMOCRAT as President last time I checked!!!! the republicans only have 25% of the voting public supporting their FAILURE so Who is the LOSER.....Damn Brian I thought you were smarter than that.

And as for Ayers and Dohrn....

They were never prosecuted for any bombings, charges were dropped because of non-sufficient FBI evidence .

Get your history straight before you spout off there little one!

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12484 Apr 6, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the voter cards will come from HHS for those who enrolled in the ACA, not from a Political Group as you so inaply stated.
WRONG.....Again I might add

The Group is DOING THE MAILING and COLLECTED the Information.....The information was gathered DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT of the ACA.........as explained in-depth previously!~

I know you have a hard time reading and comprehending but at least TRY is helps your credibility....

God knows the Republican right wing tea FREAKS do not have ANY integrity and or credibility but you are not helping their futile cause!
You can call me Dick

Chattanooga, TN

#12485 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG.....Again I might add
The Group is DOING THE MAILING and COLLECTED the Information.....The information was gathered DURING OPEN ENROLLMENT of the ACA.........as explained in-depth previously!~
I know you have a hard time reading and comprehending but at least TRY is helps your credibility....
God knows the Republican right wing tea FREAKS do not have ANY integrity and or credibility but you are not helping their futile cause!
No you are wrong!!! The voter registration requirement came about after the ACLU sued the HSS in the state of California.
But you did get it right when you admitted that The ACA is government assistance.

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12487 Apr 6, 2014
You can call me Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are wrong!!! The voter registration requirement came about after the ACLU sued the HSS in the state of California.
But you did get it right when you admitted that The ACA is government assistance.
AGAIN........

Under the 1993 National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), which aimed to boost voter registration, people applying for public assistance—DMV customers—and NOW the ACA are asked if they want to register to vote

What part do you NOT understand?????????

Where did I type "The ACA is government assistance"?

You are with out a doubt a right wing NUT JOB republican only thing is you SUCK at the twist, distort, and deceive tactic

You are failing your cause.......Miserably

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#12488 Apr 6, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
BULLSCHIT the Republicans SHUTDOWN the government holding the American people hostage if their "demands" were not met......That is NOT the legislative process!!!! THAT IS DOMESTIC TERRORISM!!!!! Losing side.....HUH it seems we have had a DEMOCRAT as President last time I checked!!!! the republicans only have 25% of the voting public supporting their FAILURE so Who is the LOSER.....Damn Brian I thought you were smarter than that.
I only wish the Republicans SHUTDOWN the government; we could use the break from their wasteful government spending. A shutdown isn't an act of terrorism, killing people is one requirement the Republicans didn't do; no matter what lies the left likes to believe.

KarlVIIIII wrote:
And as for Ayers and Dohrn.... They were never prosecuted for any bombings, charges were dropped because of non-sufficient FBI evidence . Get your history straight before you spout off there little one!
Charges were dropped because the FBI used illegal means to gather evidence, not that there wasn't enough. FBI informants said Ayers and Dohrn led the Weather Underground terrorist group. "[T]hree members of the group were killed in the Greenwich Village townhouse explosion, and former members of the group robbed a Brink's armored car in 1981, which resulted in the deaths of three people including Waverly Brown, the first black police officer on the Nyack police force."

In reality, Karl Marx defends incompetent, greedy terrorists from the SDS, while misusing the word about action from his political opponents. It really is a shame.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#12489 Apr 7, 2014
KarlVIIIII wrote:
<quoted text>
”Defund Obamacare or else we’ll shutdown the government/not raise the debt ceiling!” Both actions would cause massive devastation for millions of Americans and (as it relates to the debt ceiling) quite possibly crash our entire economy.
This is TERRORISM!!!~~!
Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dorhn NEVER used their beliefs to harm MILLIONS of Americans...
Since when does balancing the budget hurt million's of people? Only in the mind of a thief who wants to take money from his children to satisfy his immediate needs.

Ayers and Dorhn were domestic terrorists.Stop lying

KarlVIIIII

“No Tea for Me”

Centennial, Co

#12490 Apr 7, 2014
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does balancing the budget hurt million's of people? Only in the mind of a thief who wants to take money from his children to satisfy his immediate needs.
Ayers and Dorhn were domestic terrorists.Stop lying
Only 23% of the American voters supported the Republican plan to shut down the government

Roughly the same number that to this day believe we found WMD in Iraq, Obama was POTUS when the global economy hit the fan, TARP was sighed into law under Obama, the earth is flat and only 6,000 years old and the moon landing was a hoax.

Whatcha want to bet it's pretty much the same bunch..you know..the Ted Cruz Republican Tea Party Regressive, Repressive Domestic Terrorists

Ayers and Dorhn WERE NEVER CONVICTED OF ANYTHING!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 28 min EdmondWA 37,244
last post wins! (Feb '11) 49 min _FLATLINE-------- 25,969
District 2 cops 6 hr Go Blue Forever 16
Event Rents {poor guest service/employee morale} 7 hr Hunter 41
Display Rainbow Flag? 8 hr Jyanita 8
New talent on spicyfreecams 23 hr roxpoxy 1
Memorial Day Fri Shanille 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages