Republicans the party of LIARS

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#11061 Dec 7, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.
1)Racists
2)Fundamentalist Christians
3)Anti-Federal Government advocates
Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.
“the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.

1)Racists

Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.” Cite your source.

Location hidden

#11062 Dec 7, 2013
KarlVIIIII wrote:
the Republican Party is promoting domestic terrorism. The uncontestable proof is that besides pushing legislation supported by three extremist terror groups.
1)Racists
Not ONE Republican has denounced calls for violence against racial minorities, women, gays, or the government because the right-wing extremists and Republican ideology are one and the same.
I think you just hate... Why is that?
Smart Voter

Denver, CO

#11063 Dec 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>

KarlVIIII wrote,
[QUOTE who="KarlVIIIII"] <quoted text>
“Your Domestic Terrorist rhetoric is starting to affect your better judgement! Like you ever had any......HA”
And your reply is that you hate the American process of Government. Dude you need help
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
It’s difficult when you hate the American process of government.... Care to defend?

Location hidden

#11065 Dec 7, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>And your reply is that you hate the American process of Government. Dude you need help
Respect71 wrote, "<quoted text>
ItÂ’s difficult when you hate the American process of government.... Care to defend?
"
Do you understand what he is trying to argue? He claims republicans are domestic terrorists. Do you claim they are as well and based on what evidence?
Smart Voter

Denver, CO

#11066 Dec 7, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you understand what he is trying to argue? He claims republicans are domestic terrorists. Do you claim they are as well and based on what evidence?
I was wondering what your hang-up is...You seem to hate our process of government.

What I have read from KarlVIII I think he seems to believe there is a small faction in the republican party that could be construed as "domestic terrorist" to some.

In my humble opinion I think the republican party became be-holden to this small faction are sold the soul of the party to win elections and it backfired on them. Speaker Boehner and some more moderate members of the GOP need to distant themselves from these folks before it is to late for them all.

United States

#11067 Dec 7, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering what your hang-up is...You seem to hate our process of government.

What I have read from KarlVIII I think he seems to believe there is a small faction in the republican party that could be construed as "domestic terrorist" to some.

In my humble opinion I think the republican party became be-holden to this small faction are sold the soul of the party to win elections and it backfired on them. Speaker Boehner and some more moderate members of the GOP need to distant themselves from these folks before it is to late for them all.
Yes, they welcomes the Teabaggers and now regret it.

Location hidden

#11068 Dec 7, 2013
Smart Voter wrote:
<quoted text>I was wondering what your hang-up is...You seem to hate our process of government.

Is it difficult for you to answer a direct question?

I thank God every day for America and the fact that we are a Constitutional Republic has saved us from complete desolation caused by the left leaning democrat party. These are the ones that wouldn't negotiate and partially shutdown the federal government.

Location hidden

#11069 Dec 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, they welcomes the Teabaggers and now regret it.
Seriously? "Teabaggers"? Now we know where you sit.
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11070 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they welcomes the Teabaggers and now regret it.
LOL... Yeah we'll see when the mid-terms come around!

Obama approval rating sinks to new low in CNN poll.
Washington (CNN)– As President Barack Obama's approval rating hits another all-time low, a new national survey also indicates that Americans say the President has less power than congressional Republicans when it comes to shaping events over the next year.

According to a CNN/ORC poll released Thursday, 41% of Americans approve of the job the President's doing in the White House, the lowest level for that crucial indicator in CNN polling. Fifty-six percent questioned say they disapprove of Obama's performance, an all-time high in CNN surveys.
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2013/11/...
==========
oblamer is a limp dick Pres. and his blame game is over!!!
You know? The "I'm a victim of everything" regressive loser liberal mantra. Real people are fed up with this sissy lala liberal game!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#11071 Dec 8, 2013
Be very very careful wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL... Yeah we'll see when the mid-terms come around!
Washington (CNN)– As President Barack Obama's approval rating hits another all-time low, a new national survey also indicates that Americans say the President has less power than congressional Republicans when it comes to shaping events over the next year.
According to a CNN/ORC poll released Thursday, 41% of Americans approve of the job the President's doing in the White House, the lowest level for that crucial indicator in CNN polling. Fifty-six percent questioned say they disapprove of Obama's performance, an all-time high in CNN surveys.
==========
You know? The "I'm a victim of everything" regressive loser liberal mantra. Real people are fed up with this sissy lala liberal game!
He is a liberal failure.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#11072 Dec 8, 2013
positronium wrote:
<quoted text>He is a liberal failure.
CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11073 Dec 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
With oblamer care coming?????????? ROTFLMAO
We'll see... little oblamer butt sucker lemming, we'll see!!!

“Gloria Ad Caput Venire”

Since: Jan 08

Wekweti NT

#11074 Dec 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
They are taking what they can while they can still have the means to do so, just like the liberal left are.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#11075 Dec 8, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
CEO'S MORE OPTIMISTIC ABOUT ECONOMIC FUTURE....AP(12-6-13) WASHINGTON -- A survey of chief executives at the largest U.S. companies shows a growing number are optimistic about the economy's prospects for the next six months and expect to boost hiring.....The Business Roundtable says its index measuring CEO outlook rose to 84.5 in the October-December quarter. That's up from 79.1 in the July-September quarter.....The group is an association of chief executives at the 200 largest U.S. companies. Any reading above 50 suggests expansion....The survey noted that 34 percent of the executives expect their companies will increase hiring in the next six months, up from 32 percent in the previous survey.......
The Federal Reserve is buying $85 billion in bonds every month, the markets are booming. How long can the Fed keep it up? What would happen if they sold?
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11076 Dec 8, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>The Federal Reserve is buying $85 billion in bonds every month, the markets are booming. How long can the Fed keep it up? What would happen if they sold?
And just what happens when this $85 Billion a month actually gets accounted for???
Can you say...***HYPER INFLATION***???

Ba ba ba ba BABY7... We ain't seen nothin' yet!

United States

#11077 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>LOL... Yeah we'll see when the mid-terms come around!

==========
It's 11 months till the elections. A lot can happen before that. Remember Mitt was predicted a landslide until the secret 47% comment tape came out.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

United States

#11078 Dec 8, 2013
<quoted text>LOL... Yeah we'll see when the mid-terms come around!

==========
Not as low as Bush so get over it.

United States

#11079 Dec 8, 2013
Respect71 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? "Teabaggers"? Now we know where you sit.
I stand in the middle with the moderates, you know, the group crucial to any election.

It is true about the tea party, they have cost the Republicans a lot since they welcomed them aboard. Not every Republican is as far right as a tittybagger. Not every Republican voter is far right either.
Be very very careful

Yuba City, CA

#11080 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as low as Bush so get over it.
Guess again! LOL at you.

Politically, Barack Obama is in worse shape at this time in his presidency than George W. Bush was at the exact same time in his. The first week of November in the fifth year of his presidency, Gallup showed Bush with a 40% job approval rating, with 55% disapproving. The first week of November in the fifth year of his presidency, Gallup has Obama at 39% approve, 53% disapprove.
http://weaselzippers.us/2013/11/06/gallup-oba...

Bush’s ratings beat Obama’s
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/right-tur...

Poll: Obama Now Viewed as Less Competent, More Dishonest Than Bush
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

Location hidden

#11081 Dec 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>I stand in the middle with the moderates, you know, the group crucial to any election.

It is true about the tea party, they have cost the Republicans a lot since they welcomed them aboard. Not every Republican is as far right as a tittybagger. Not every Republican voter is far right either.
Lol... You are not in the middle spewing terms like "tittybagger", and many republicans lean left which is part of the problem for the party.

The tea party is the same as it was since Boston... Limited government, liberty and less taxes.

Now the leftists have control, have lied to get there and what republicans were trying to prevent is happening. Obamcare will collapse under its own 2500 pages and now that the leftist democrats keep breaking that law americans will be resentful and vote them out. Sad that we have to suffer fist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 3 hr GayleWood 23,958
News Kathy Sabine (Sep '07) 4 hr Archie Bunker 38
Gloop is gone (Aug '13) 4 hr Archie Bunker 130
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 5 hr Doris 93
News Teacher back in class after Bush-Hitler comparison (Mar '06) 7 hr Talichy 149
last post wins! (Feb '11) 8 hr Death Kitten 25,226
News Gay wedding cake at center of Colorado Appeals ... 8 hr WeTheSheeple 613
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages