38 mins. ago - Prison vehicle changes...

38 mins. ago - Prison vehicle changes unlikely

There are 1 comment on the Arkansas Online story from Oct 11, 2010, titled 38 mins. ago - Prison vehicle changes unlikely. In it, Arkansas Online reports that:

One Arkansas Department of Correction official - mental health administrator Bob Parker - will apply for a waiver to continue using a state-owned car to commute from his home in Sheridan to his office in Pine Bluff, a department spokesman said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Arkansas Online.

tobias

United States

#1 Nov 1, 2010
Mr. Parker, is on 24 hour call in case of inmate suicides or other emergencies. He is also a licensed hostage negotiator. He travels routinely to all the prisons in Arkansas. He does not prescribe meds as the other comment seems to insinuate. Also they want to know how to get his job. It is all about qualifications, education and working your way up. Former inmates need not apply. When these employees signed on in these job positions it was part of the hire package to be given a car to drive to and from work, and to the other job sites that are under their supervision as they are expected to respond at a minutes notice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sheridan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carry williams 19 hr williams 4
Mark Izard (Mar '13) Jul 21 Chris 7
lisa carr (Feb '12) Jul 17 The Gunslinger 2
ISO Keith Everett Clark Jul 16 ISO my friend 1
watch out for EVIN BOYD Jul 14 terrance 6
Is pine bluff really as bad as people made it s... Jul 10 Arboi 1
leaving pine bluff and moving to sheridan! get ... Jul 7 bbtj 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Sheridan Mortgages